What can be done about school deaths?

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

What can be done about school deaths?

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Like the ever increasingly common school shootings or school bombings. I ask partially cuz Ik someone who acted like he snapped the day before and threatened to shoot up a school, he was a student at that school but he was just acting all macho and wasn't serious though he sounded like it. He got a felon at 18. And of course, there's all the other cases....

So yea back to the question: what can be done about all this?
Kenny
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: What can be done about school deaths?

Post by Kenny »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:09 pm Like the ever increasingly common school shootings or school bombings. I ask partially cuz Ik someone who acted like he snapped the day before and threatened to shoot up a school, he was a student at that school but he was just acting all macho and wasn't serious though he sounded like it. He got a felon at 18. And of course, there's all the other cases....

The fact that he wasn't serious, but got a felony on his record for pretending sounds like a pretty good start to me.
RickD wrote
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence".
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Kenny wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:37 pm
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:09 pm Like the ever increasingly common school shootings or school bombings. I ask partially cuz Ik someone who acted like he snapped the day before and threatened to shoot up a school, he was a student at that school but he was just acting all macho and wasn't serious though he sounded like it. He got a felon at 18. And of course, there's all the other cases....

The fact that he wasn't serious, but got a felony on his record for pretending sounds like a pretty good start to me.
Any other ideas?
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Morals start at home.
Diagnosis of mental health issues, start at home.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Secure entranceways with a buzz-thru and well-trained armed guard would greatly help. Most schools one can still walk right into the main entrance - or even into secondary entrances.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

PaulSacramento wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:39 am

Morals start at home.
Diagnosis of mental health issues, start at home.
Also the commonplace "jokes" about school shootings.
One can look up "dank" memes about school shootings, which are morbid but could be done to lessen the fear associated with it since it's becoming commonplace.