Shocking! Senate Democrats Block Bill to Protect Babies Surviving Abortion

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Shocking! Senate Democrats Block Bill to Protect Babies Surviving Abortion

Post by Stu »

Senate Democrats Block Bill to Protect Babies Surviving Abortion

This is murder plain and simple. Not much gets me really angry but this has me fuming.
A baby that has been born is a human being and "is a legal person for all purposes under the laws of the United States, and entitled to all the protections of such laws".

These people are monsters, and I don't use that term lightly.

It has been said, and I have also argued, that there is not much difference between the Democrat and Republican parties, with both having the same agenda in the end. But it's things like this that put a vast gap between the two parties these days.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Shocking! Senate Democrats Block Bill to Protect Babies Surviving Abortion

Post by Philip »

Hopefully, no physician would chance terminating such a child after birth - as they have no idea what legal danger they would possibly incur. But the very thought that such a bill would even be considered is just another low for humanity. But the Cult of the Abortionists should never be underestimated what they are willing to do. And I would say there lingers a racist element of those insistent that abortion is necessary, whose mentality goes all the way back to Sanger. In the U.S., just look at the huge numbers of minority babies being aborted as opposed to the babies of whites. No matter the percentages, it's all one big movement of HUMAN-race-ism!