Is homosexuality harmful?

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20450
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1013 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#46

Post by RickD » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Audacity wrote:
RickD wrote:Audacity,

You're so good at ripping scripture out of context,
Moi? If there's there a context that changes the meaning please share. ......................................Nah, never mind. It isn't that important.
and just applying it to those who it was never intended for, that you could almost pass for a Christian.
No! No! No! y:O2
Proper context doesn't change the meaning. Your ripping it out of context, changes the meaning.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 5:00 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ohio
Has liked: 114 times
Been liked: 58 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#47

Post by Hortator » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:54 pm

I hope you guys know he is having way more fun than you all are.

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 543 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#48

Post by Nessa » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Hortator wrote:I hope you guys know he is having way more fun than you all are.
I doubt he's here for fun.

But regardless of the reason, he is interesting.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20450
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1013 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#49

Post by RickD » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Nessa wrote:
Hortator wrote:I hope you guys know he is having way more fun than you all are.
I doubt he's here for fun.

But regardless of the reason, he is interesting.
Audacity is here to make Nessa look smart, by comparison. :eugeek:
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 543 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#50

Post by Nessa » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:31 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Hortator wrote:I hope you guys know he is having way more fun than you all are.
I doubt he's here for fun.

But regardless of the reason, he is interesting.
Audacity is here to make Nessa look smart, by comparison. :eugeek:
Start running rick

I give you a 5 second head start ..


:running:

User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 614
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 316 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#51

Post by Nicki » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Audacity wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Audacity wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Audacity wrote: And what harm is that?
The most serious harm would be separation from God. Sin separates us from him.

That's not to say you can't be a struggling Christian battling sin though
So it's really of no more concern than any of the other sins:

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride
Arrogance
Adultery
Blasphemy
Carnality
Wearing clothes of the opposite sex
Dressing immodestly
Condemnation
Boasting
Cursing
Deceit
Fornication
Despising one's neighbor
Drinking
Extortion
Faultfinding
Tattling
Foolishness
Fortune telling
Gambling
Denying Jesus
Mischief
Hate
Idolatry
Impudence
Killing a mother bird in the nest
Not being kind
Laziness
lying
Malice
Slander
Occult
Impatience
Tattoos
Rioting
Selfishness
Sex with a prostitute
Vanity
Witchcraft
etc.
etc.
Actually no, it isn't any greater.
Adultery, for example, would be a far worse sin.
See engaging in a homosexual act is a sin, much like any other sin really, BUT the reason it gets so much press is that homosexual don't want it to be a sin.
Truthfully, I've never seen such a reason ever given. In my opinion its popular because it's a safe sin to attack because it isn't applicable to the vast majority of finger pointers.

"As a lazy drinker who indulges himself in a bit of adultery let's not be too quick to condemn those of us best with these weaknesses. However, as a macho heterosexual I think homosexuals deserve to be sent to hell for their sin. ASAP!"
You don't see anyone arguing that adultery is a sin or that staling and lying and profanity are sins.
Do you see many homosexuals arguing that homosexuality is a sin? If anything I would imagine that those who care about sinning and such stuff would be arguing that it isn't a sin.
I'm getting a habit of interjecting to try to clarify between people... I think he meant no one's arguing about adultery etc. being sins - they're still generally accepted as such, even if most people would say 'wrong' rather than 'sin'. Gays, however, want their lifestyle to be accepted as totally unsinful.

User avatar
Audacity
BANNED
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:49 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#52

Post by Audacity » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:42 am

Nicki wrote:
Audacity wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Audacity wrote:
Nessa wrote:
The most serious harm would be separation from God. Sin separates us from him.

That's not to say you can't be a struggling Christian battling sin though
So it's really of no more concern than any of the other sins:

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride
Arrogance
Adultery
Blasphemy
Carnality
Wearing clothes of the opposite sex
Dressing immodestly
Condemnation
Boasting
Cursing
Deceit
Fornication
Despising one's neighbor
Drinking
Extortion
Faultfinding
Tattling
Foolishness
Fortune telling
Gambling
Denying Jesus
Mischief
Hate
Idolatry
Impudence
Killing a mother bird in the nest
Not being kind
Laziness
lying
Malice
Slander
Occult
Impatience
Tattoos
Rioting
Selfishness
Sex with a prostitute
Vanity
Witchcraft
etc.
etc.
Actually no, it isn't any greater.
Adultery, for example, would be a far worse sin.
See engaging in a homosexual act is a sin, much like any other sin really, BUT the reason it gets so much press is that homosexual don't want it to be a sin.
Truthfully, I've never seen such a reason ever given. In my opinion its popular because it's a safe sin to attack because it isn't applicable to the vast majority of finger pointers.

"As a lazy drinker who indulges himself in a bit of adultery let's not be too quick to condemn those of us best with these weaknesses. However, as a macho heterosexual I think homosexuals deserve to be sent to hell for their sin. ASAP!"
You don't see anyone arguing that adultery is a sin or that staling and lying and profanity are sins.
Do you see many homosexuals arguing that homosexuality is a sin? If anything I would imagine that those who care about sinning and such stuff would be arguing that it isn't a sin.
I'm getting a habit of interjecting to try to clarify between people... I think he meant no one's arguing about adultery etc. being sins - they're still generally accepted as such, even if most people would say 'wrong' rather than 'sin'. Gays, however, want their lifestyle to be accepted as totally unsinful.
From what I've read of and heard from homosexuals few really care what people think of their sexual orientation, sin or no sin, as much as they simply want to be left alone, are respected as equals, and have the same rights as heterosexuals. That other people think they're sinning is of little consequence to most of them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4667
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#53

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:57 am

Audacity wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Audacity wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Audacity wrote:
So it's really of no more concern than any of the other sins:

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride
Arrogance
Adultery
Blasphemy
Carnality
Wearing clothes of the opposite sex
Dressing immodestly
Condemnation
Boasting
Cursing
Deceit
Fornication
Despising one's neighbor
Drinking
Extortion
Faultfinding
Tattling
Foolishness
Fortune telling
Gambling
Denying Jesus
Mischief
Hate
Idolatry
Impudence
Killing a mother bird in the nest
Not being kind
Laziness
lying
Malice
Slander
Occult
Impatience
Tattoos
Rioting
Selfishness
Sex with a prostitute
Vanity
Witchcraft
etc.
etc.
Actually no, it isn't any greater.
Adultery, for example, would be a far worse sin.
See engaging in a homosexual act is a sin, much like any other sin really, BUT the reason it gets so much press is that homosexual don't want it to be a sin.
Truthfully, I've never seen such a reason ever given. In my opinion its popular because it's a safe sin to attack because it isn't applicable to the vast majority of finger pointers.

"As a lazy drinker who indulges himself in a bit of adultery let's not be too quick to condemn those of us best with these weaknesses. However, as a macho heterosexual I think homosexuals deserve to be sent to hell for their sin. ASAP!"
You don't see anyone arguing that adultery is a sin or that staling and lying and profanity are sins.
Do you see many homosexuals arguing that homosexuality is a sin? If anything I would imagine that those who care about sinning and such stuff would be arguing that it isn't a sin.
I'm getting a habit of interjecting to try to clarify between people... I think he meant no one's arguing about adultery etc. being sins - they're still generally accepted as such, even if most people would say 'wrong' rather than 'sin'. Gays, however, want their lifestyle to be accepted as totally unsinful.
From what I've read of and heard from homosexuals few really care what people think of their sexual orientation, sin or no sin, as much as they simply want to be left alone, are respected as equals, and have the same rights as heterosexuals. That other people think they're sinning is of little consequence to most of them.

Are you for real? I would not have as much of a problem with homosexuality if they did not force it on us. They are not in Anyway being fair about it. They are forcing their lifestyle onto society whether it is good for it or not. They have an agenda and it is to try to force us to accommodate it. Also most gay people are mean people,like they are better than everybody else because they are gay. If they did not try to force it on us and just lived it out,nobody would pay much attention,but they flaunt it.

We know it is a sin whether they accept it or not and us just not letting them think it is not is just telling the truth. It would be like if Christians forced people to believe like Muslims,which we don't do and is anti a Christianity. The person must choose to believe by faith on their own or they cannot even get saved. They could never become a Christian if we forced people to be. Salvation does not work that way.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 543 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#54

Post by Nessa » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:23 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Audacity wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Audacity wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Actually no, it isn't any greater.
Adultery, for example, would be a far worse sin.
See engaging in a homosexual act is a sin, much like any other sin really, BUT the reason it gets so much press is that homosexual don't want it to be a sin.
Truthfully, I've never seen such a reason ever given. In my opinion its popular because it's a safe sin to attack because it isn't applicable to the vast majority of finger pointers.

"As a lazy drinker who indulges himself in a bit of adultery let's not be too quick to condemn those of us best with these weaknesses. However, as a macho heterosexual I think homosexuals deserve to be sent to hell for their sin. ASAP!"
You don't see anyone arguing that adultery is a sin or that staling and lying and profanity are sins.
Do you see many homosexuals arguing that homosexuality is a sin? If anything I would imagine that those who care about sinning and such stuff would be arguing that it isn't a sin.
I'm getting a habit of interjecting to try to clarify between people... I think he meant no one's arguing about adultery etc. being sins - they're still generally accepted as such, even if most people would say 'wrong' rather than 'sin'. Gays, however, want their lifestyle to be accepted as totally unsinful.
From what I've read of and heard from homosexuals few really care what people think of their sexual orientation, sin or no sin, as much as they simply want to be left alone, are respected as equals, and have the same rights as heterosexuals. That other people think they're sinning is of little consequence to most of them.

Are you for real? I would not have as much of a problem with homosexuality if they did not force it on us. They are not in Anyway being fair about it. They are forcing their lifestyle onto society whether it is good for it or not. They have an agenda and it is to try to force us to accommodate it. Also most gay people are mean people,like they are better than everybody else because they are gay. If they did not try to force it on us and just lived it out,nobody would pay much attention,but they flaunt it.

We know it is a sin whether they accept it or not and us just not letting them think it is not is just telling the truth. It would be like if Christians forced people to believe like Muslims,which we don't do and is anti a Christianity. The person must choose to believe by faith on their own or they cannot even get saved. They could never become a Christian if we forced people to be. Salvation does not work that way.
I agree with some of what acb has said.

Its not a simple matter of victims just wanting to be left alone to live their lives in peace.

Alot of it appears flaunted and 'in your face'. Gay parades are just one of the ways this is shown. It doesnt feel like its even just about equality but more about 'getting their own back' for being 'oppressed' for so long.

Someone doesnt want to bake a cake? Find someone who does. I mean not all hairdressers like to cut kids hair. I would much rather have one that doesn't mind. I'm paying for a cut and pleasant experience for my kids.

User avatar
Audacity
BANNED
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:49 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#55

Post by Audacity » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:28 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Audacity wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Audacity wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Actually no, it isn't any greater.
Adultery, for example, would be a far worse sin.
See engaging in a homosexual act is a sin, much like any other sin really, BUT the reason it gets so much press is that homosexual don't want it to be a sin.
Truthfully, I've never seen such a reason ever given. In my opinion its popular because it's a safe sin to attack because it isn't applicable to the vast majority of finger pointers.

"As a lazy drinker who indulges himself in a bit of adultery let's not be too quick to condemn those of us best with these weaknesses. However, as a macho heterosexual I think homosexuals deserve to be sent to hell for their sin. ASAP!"
You don't see anyone arguing that adultery is a sin or that staling and lying and profanity are sins.
Do you see many homosexuals arguing that homosexuality is a sin? If anything I would imagine that those who care about sinning and such stuff would be arguing that it isn't a sin.
I'm getting a habit of interjecting to try to clarify between people... I think he meant no one's arguing about adultery etc. being sins - they're still generally accepted as such, even if most people would say 'wrong' rather than 'sin'. Gays, however, want their lifestyle to be accepted as totally unsinful.
From what I've read of and heard from homosexuals few really care what people think of their sexual orientation, sin or no sin, as much as they simply want to be left alone, are respected as equals, and have the same rights as heterosexuals. That other people think they're sinning is of little consequence to most of them.

Are you for real? I would not have as much of a problem with homosexuality if they did not force it on us. They are not in Anyway being fair about it. They are forcing their lifestyle onto society whether it is good for it or not. They have an agenda and it is to try to force us to accommodate it. Also most gay people are mean people,like they are better than everybody else because they are gay. If they did not try to force it on us and just lived it out,nobody would pay much attention,but they flaunt it.

We know it is a sin whether they accept it or not and us just not letting them think it is not is just telling the truth. It would be like if Christians forced people to believe like Muslims,which we don't do and is anti a Christianity. The person must choose to believe by faith on their own or they cannot even get saved. They could never become a Christian if we forced people to be. Salvation does not work that way.
Thank you for sharing your paranoia.

Have a good day.

User avatar
Audacity
BANNED
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:49 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#56

Post by Audacity » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:48 am

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Audacity wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Audacity wrote: Truthfully, I've never seen such a reason ever given. In my opinion its popular because it's a safe sin to attack because it isn't applicable to the vast majority of finger pointers.

"As a lazy drinker who indulges himself in a bit of adultery let's not be too quick to condemn those of us best with these weaknesses. However, as a macho heterosexual I think homosexuals deserve to be sent to hell for their sin. ASAP!"


Do you see many homosexuals arguing that homosexuality is a sin? If anything I would imagine that those who care about sinning and such stuff would be arguing that it isn't a sin.
I'm getting a habit of interjecting to try to clarify between people... I think he meant no one's arguing about adultery etc. being sins - they're still generally accepted as such, even if most people would say 'wrong' rather than 'sin'. Gays, however, want their lifestyle to be accepted as totally unsinful.
From what I've read of and heard from homosexuals few really care what people think of their sexual orientation, sin or no sin, as much as they simply want to be left alone, are respected as equals, and have the same rights as heterosexuals. That other people think they're sinning is of little consequence to most of them.

Are you for real? I would not have as much of a problem with homosexuality if they did not force it on us. They are not in Anyway being fair about it. They are forcing their lifestyle onto society whether it is good for it or not. They have an agenda and it is to try to force us to accommodate it. Also most gay people are mean people,like they are better than everybody else because they are gay. If they did not try to force it on us and just lived it out,nobody would pay much attention,but they flaunt it.

We know it is a sin whether they accept it or not and us just not letting them think it is not is just telling the truth. It would be like if Christians forced people to believe like Muslims,which we don't do and is anti a Christianity. The person must choose to believe by faith on their own or they cannot even get saved. They could never become a Christian if we forced people to be. Salvation does not work that way.
I agree with some of what acb has said.

Its not a simple matter of victims just wanting to be left alone to live their lives in peace.

Alot of it appears flaunted and 'in your face'. Gay parades are just one of the ways this is shown. It doesnt feel like its even just about equality but more about 'getting their own back' for being 'oppressed' for so long.
Consider the Jews and how Christmas and all its attendant trappings could be a said to be a monumental flaunting of Christianity "in their face."--after all, one of the underlying messages of Christians is "We're right and if you're not one of us you're wrong." But the Jews don't complain because they put it in perspective. I suggest you try doing the same.
Someone doesnt want to bake a cake? Find someone who does. I mean not all hairdressers like to cut kids hair. I would much rather have one that doesn't mind. I'm paying for a cut and pleasant experience for my kids.
So the only fights worth fighting are the ones you approve of?

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 543 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#57

Post by Nessa » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:11 am

The truth is the one thing worth flaunting.

And why is it a fight... It's not a fight unless you make it one.

Why dig your toes in and force someone to provide you with a service they dont want to. Go elsewhere. Its not a situation where no bakers will bake the cake. Just as there will always be some hairdressers who love to cut kids hair.

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Posts: 8704
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ontario, Canada
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 321 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#58

Post by PaulSacramento » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:21 am

Audacity wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
Audacity wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Audacity wrote: And what harm is that?
The most serious harm would be separation from God. Sin separates us from him.

That's not to say you can't be a struggling Christian battling sin though
So it's really of no more concern than any of the other sins:

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride
Arrogance
Adultery
Blasphemy
Carnality
Wearing clothes of the opposite sex
Dressing immodestly
Condemnation
Boasting
Cursing
Deceit
Fornication
Despising one's neighbor
Drinking
Extortion
Faultfinding
Tattling
Foolishness
Fortune telling
Gambling
Denying Jesus
Mischief
Hate
Idolatry
Impudence
Killing a mother bird in the nest
Not being kind
Laziness
lying
Malice
Slander
Occult
Impatience
Tattoos
Rioting
Selfishness
Sex with a prostitute
Vanity
Witchcraft
etc.
etc.
Actually no, it isn't any greater.
Adultery, for example, would be a far worse sin.
See engaging in a homosexual act is a sin, much like any other sin really, BUT the reason it gets so much press is that homosexual don't want it to be a sin.
Truthfully, I've never seen such a reason ever given. In my opinion its popular because it's a safe sin to attack because it isn't applicable to the vast majority of finger pointers.

"As a lazy drinker who indulges himself in a bit of adultery let's not be too quick to condemn those of us best with these weaknesses. However, as a macho heterosexual I think homosexuals deserve to be sent to hell for their sin. ASAP!"
You don't see anyone arguing that adultery is a sin or that staling and lying and profanity are sins.
Do you see many homosexuals arguing that homosexuality is a sin? If anything I would imagine that those who care about sinning and such stuff would be arguing that it isn't a sin.

I really don't think that you understood what I said.

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Posts: 8704
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ontario, Canada
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 321 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#59

Post by PaulSacramento » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:24 am

Consider the Jews and how Christmas and all its attendant trappings could be a said to be a monumental flaunting of Christianity "in their face."--after all, one of the underlying messages of Christians is "We're right and if you're not one of us you're wrong." But the Jews don't complain because they put it in perspective. I suggest you try doing the same.
yeah, only religious people do that...
LMAO

Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 7612
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 342 times
Been liked: 576 times

Re: Is homosexuality harmful?

#60

Post by Philip » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 am

Nessa: Why dig your toes in and force someone to provide you with a service they dont want to. Go elsewhere. Its not a situation where no bakers will bake the cake. Just as there will always be some hairdressers who love to cut kids hair.
Cause for such gay people, suing and lawyering up, etc, it was NEVER just about the cake or haircut! It's about trying to force their moral sensibilities down the throats of those who have different values and beliefs. And to use the force of law and great financial harm in an agenda-laden attempt to taint, humiliate, and ruin those that have not harmed THEM, but when often they have merely refused some aspect of providing service, based upon their personal moral beliefs. Additionally, such militant gays want to bring a sense of societal legitimacy and normality to their own lifestyle and moral sensibilities via the force of the law and intense financial pressure.

Businesses often offer X number of services per how they choose to run their own businesses. No, they should not be allowed to refuse service to anyone merely based upon race, religion, or orientation. But nor should they be forced to offer any unlimited number of nuances of service just because a potential client desires it. Business owners don't have rights???!!! And various courts are applying agenda-sympathetic rulings to such moral-based refusals that they inconsistently do not ALSO apply to all manner of other types of service requests that are routinely denied almost universally across all business types. But tie that denial to a moral issue and suddenly it's a a sueable outrage for the courts to remedy???!!!

Locked