What kind of sick child park is this?

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Post Reply
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19237
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino
Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 889 times

What kind of sick child park is this?

#1

Post by RickD » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:32 pm

What kind of sick, warped, mind thinks of this for children?

http://youtu.be/CnbxO7P7Xnk
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 533 times
Been liked: 285 times

Re: What kind of sick child park is this?

#2

Post by Nessa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:41 pm

RickD wrote:What kind of sick, warped, mind thinks of this for children?

http://youtu.be/CnbxO7P7Xnk
I wont repeat what I said when I watched this... :shock:

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 9395
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 553 times
Been liked: 579 times

Re: What kind of sick child park is this?

#3

Post by Kurieuo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:35 pm

So I take it you don't want to visit Australia and visit such a show with your kids?
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 533 times
Been liked: 285 times

Re: What kind of sick child park is this?

#4

Post by Nessa » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:54 am

Kurieuo wrote:So I take it you don't want to visit Australia and visit such a show with your kids?
Those nipples are doing some impressive squirting...

We'll stick to booooring water guns :lol:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 19237
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino
Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 889 times

Re: What kind of sick child park is this?

#5

Post by RickD » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:34 am

Kurieuo wrote:So I take it you don't want to visit Australia and visit such a show with your kids?
Was that Australia?

I was trying to figure out what kind of warped culture would think this is fine for young children. I just assumed it was the U.S.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 9395
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 553 times
Been liked: 579 times

Re: What kind of sick child park is this?

#6

Post by Kurieuo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:52 am

RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:So I take it you don't want to visit Australia and visit such a show with your kids?
Was that Australia?

I was trying to figure out what kind of warped culture would think this is fine for young children. I just assumed it was the U.S.
Yeah, I visited the site and it's Australia. You know us Aussies, we like to lead the way in liberalising children.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 244 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: What kind of sick child park is this?

#7

Post by Nicki » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:33 am

Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:So I take it you don't want to visit Australia and visit such a show with your kids?
Was that Australia?

I was trying to figure out what kind of warped culture would think this is fine for young children. I just assumed it was the U.S.
Yeah, I visited the site and it's Australia. You know us Aussies, we like to lead the way in liberalising children.
Really? Heck. I assumed it was somewhere in Europe or something.
These users liked this post by Nicki:
Hortator (Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:57 pm)

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 9395
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 553 times
Been liked: 579 times

Re: What kind of sick child park is this?

#8

Post by Kurieuo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Nicki wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:So I take it you don't want to visit Australia and visit such a show with your kids?
Was that Australia?

I was trying to figure out what kind of warped culture would think this is fine for young children. I just assumed it was the U.S.
Yeah, I visited the site and it's Australia. You know us Aussies, we like to lead the way in liberalising children.
Really? Heck. I assumed it was somewhere in Europe or something.
Well, the East is kind of like Europe compared to WA right? Especially the lower Victorian state.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 244 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: What kind of sick child park is this?

#9

Post by Nicki » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Kurieuo wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:So I take it you don't want to visit Australia and visit such a show with your kids?
Was that Australia?

I was trying to figure out what kind of warped culture would think this is fine for young children. I just assumed it was the U.S.
Yeah, I visited the site and it's Australia. You know us Aussies, we like to lead the way in liberalising children.
Really? Heck. I assumed it was somewhere in Europe or something.
Well, the East is kind of like Europe compared to WA right? Especially the lower Victorian state.
:lol: Maybe.

Post Reply