Support Gay Marriage Cakes

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Support Gay Marriage Cakes

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:As far as I'm concerned Dan gets as good as he gives.
You Aussies are all alike.

Kurieuo must be the black sheep of the family.
:pound:
Just to clarify.

I mean there are no victims here. And no one can take the 'moral high ground'.

And actually, I never said mud slinging is ideal. I have flung mud and have had it flung back.

I've even muddied the forum according to some ;)

Return evil for good is best. We all know that
I think we're all victims, for having to put up with dan's liberal drivel.
:wave:

You do realise that in Australia the Liberals are the right wing party, so you're right it is dribble.................. :lol:
Last edited by Danieltwotwenty on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Dan ignores me because whenever you ask him direct and hard questions about his assertions, he knows he has no good answers. Really, I think he just likes the drama. And, 1) He clearly doesn't believe what Scripture plainly says and 2) Contradictory inconsistencies are no problem for him - because, questioned on these important points, he chooses to ignore them. And, it's not ME, BTW, he's avoiding, but my QUESTIONS. If you're going to assert things as being truth on this forum, you need to back them with facts and not just stuff coming out of a bulls butt!

This thread has become a nonsensical sideshow!
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Daniel Post REMOVED for blatantly disrespecting Moderator!

Watch it Daniel! I criticized your assertions and lack of response, not you PERSONALLY.
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Oh so you guys can disrespect me constantly, but when the shoe is on the other foot you pull rank.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!!
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

Dan seems to me to be someone who came back with an agenda.

Whether he realises it or not.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:Dan seems to me to be someone who came back with an agenda.

Are you guys going to moderate this one?

Another attack on my personal character through insinuations and lies.

But I doubt you will.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Daniel: Oh so you guys can disrespect me constantly, but when the shoe is on the other foot you pull rank.

No, Daniel. There is a huge difference between challenging your views and lack of addressing what you assert, and in attacking people personally. And questioning a moderator's authority will not be tolerated. You are a guest here. You are close to a ban. VERY close.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:
Nessa wrote:Dan seems to me to be someone who came back with an agenda.

Are you guys going to moderate this one?

Another attack on my personal character through insinuations and lies.

But I doubt you will.
I will be the first to admit I dont agree with eveything the mods do. But then, I dont agree with everything I do either.

I attacked nothing and told no lies. I gave an opinion which could be right or wrong. Not all agendas are necesarily bad even. Your opinion is I am not Christ like and not worth listening to.

You may think what you like. As will I.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote:
Daniel: Oh so you guys can disrespect me constantly, but when the shoe is on the other foot you pull rank.

No, Daniel. There is a huge difference between challenging your views and lack of addressing what you assert, and in attacking people personally. And questioning a moderator's authority will not be tolerated. You are a guest here. You are close to a ban. VERY close.
Don't care, ban me if you wish, this place has a sickness anyway. The only decent people here have either left or don't post much anymore anyway.

You guys can smear my character with personal attacks calling me all manner of things like SJW, liberal and everything else under the sun. Misrepresent what I say by pulling it out of context and citing it to your own warped paradigm.

Respect is earned, it is not bought or sold, if you want respect you need to reciprocate it and lead by example, as yet you have failed to do any such thing.

But as always, you guys will hand wave it.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:
Philip wrote:

Don't care, ban me if you wish, this place has a sickness anyway. The only decent people here have either left or don't post much anymore anyway.

You guys can smear my character with personal attacks calling me all manner of things like SJW, liberal and everything else under the sun. Misrepresent what I say by pulling it out of context and citing it to your own warped paradigm.

Respect is earned, it is not bought or sold, if you want respect you need to reciprocate it and lead by example, as yet you have failed to do any such thing.

You say the only decent ppl dont post much or not at all in the same breath you accuse others of insulting and disrespecting you...

You cant see you are doing the exact same thing you accuse others of doing.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

You guys are stressing me out. I need some mulk and cookies.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Danieltwotwenty wrote: The only decent people here have either left or don't post much anymore anyway..
I will give FL your regards, shall I? :P

:lol:
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Nessa wrote:
Danieltwotwenty wrote:
Philip wrote:

You say the only decent ppl dont post much or not at all in the same breath you accuse others of insulting and disrespecting you...

You cant see you are doing the exact same thing you accuse others of doing.

Post deleted
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Daniel: Respect is earned, it is not bought or sold, if you want respect you need to reciprocate it and lead by example, as yet you have failed to do any such thing.
Daniel just earned a week of vacation to cool off!

It is one thing to criticize someone's position - even to label it with whatever adjective (at least that's not obscene or such) - but when one goes after a person personally or begins challenging a mod's integrity - well, that's not gonna be allowed!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

When all else fails, insult the entire forum.

Grace and love, my foot!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony