marriage hall

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
shellyna
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

marriage hall

Post by shellyna »

Does anyone have ideas as to what to wear at a city hall marriage? Im getting married in 2 weeks at city hall. I would like idea as to what to wear without being to underdressed or over dressed. Im a dressy person who loves simple but I am 6 month pregnant (im small for 6 months) and i dont want to over do it, or be to underdressed either. Any advice would be great appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: marriage hall

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Congratulations on both your soon to be nuptials and the conception of a child, as to your dress......
My wife and I had a simple wedding, we went to the registry office with both our families and had a small service there.
My wife wore a simple light coloured lavender dress and necklace/ earrings that her Sister made for her, other than that I got no idea. :econfused:

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Rachel
Newbie Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: marriage hall

Post by Rachel »

My husband and I had a Justice of the Peace wedding. He wore a nice suit and I wore a simple dress. I think it's about what you think is best. You don't have to go down and get the really expensive wedding gown. A modest dress will do. It's about celebrating your love and your joining together as marriage mates than it is about the details, I think.