pregnancy and abortion

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
chafila
Newbie Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

pregnancy and abortion

Post by chafila »

Is there a possibility that in 4th month of pregnancy, abortion still effective using abortion pills? is taking an abortion pills still effective in 4th month of pregnancy?
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: pregnancy and abortion

Post by B. W. »

chafila wrote:Is there a possibility that in 4th month of pregnancy, abortion still effective using abortion pills? is taking an abortion pills still effective in 4th month of pregnancy?
Answer is No...

If you are asking about the morning after pill - No - not Effective

Serious side effects...

Can we ask why you asked this question?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
gennifar
Newbie Member
Sex: Female

Post by gennifar »

Increased heart palpitations a pregnancy symptom? I already suffer from heart palpitations (2-3 skipped beats a day which I have had a doctor look at - they're nothing to be concerned about). Ive been having a few pregnancy symptoms the last week and a half and I have also noticed that my palpitations have increased. The other day my heart was skipping every few minutes, which is HEAPS for me...Could this incease be another pregnancy symptom?
brylle28
Newbie Member

Post by brylle28 »

Terminating a pregnancy is a major decision and an extremely difficult one to make. It is advisable that the woman discusses her concerns with someone close who she can trust.It is often a good idea to consult your GP if you are pregnant and do not want to continue with the pregnancy.
Female Genital Herpes
Female genital herpes-what does it look like, what does it feel like? We have the answers here along with prevention and healing tips.
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

And why exactly would someone not want to continue with a pregnancy other than selfish reasons?
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
spartanII
Established Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by spartanII »

it's weird how 3 members that posted on here are newbies and this is their first post...
Atheist: "Science says it, I believe it, That settles it."
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

My advice is to not post on a Christian Website. There are plenty of other medical websites out there that will offer medical advice -unless you are trolling.
Widge
Recognized Member

Post by Widge »

chafila wrote:Is there a possibility that in 4th month of pregnancy, abortion still effective using abortion pills? is taking an abortion pills still effective in 4th month of pregnancy?
Why are some Christians so against Abortion yet so pro war? I dislike both personally
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Widge wrote:
Why are some Christians so against Abortion yet so pro war? I dislike both personally

Don't know widge - I am personally against both as well. Although I do believe war is sometimes inevitable and can be the only right thing to do - like fighting against Hitler in the Second World War.

Silvertusk.
Widge
Recognized Member

Post by Widge »

Silvertusk wrote:
Widge wrote:

Don't know widge - I am personally against both as well. Although I do believe war is sometimes inevitable and can be the only right thing to do - like fighting against Hitler in the Second World War.

Silvertusk.
I do not even agree with that. Jesus said if you are angry with someone that is murder and that is a sin. The reality is if Christians had more faith as a group we could go into war torn countries and pray and God would intervene. If one is a Christian and take Jesus Christs teachings seriously then they would be pacifists and instead of war it would be Jaw and prayer for peace
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Read your oldTestament Widge and explain to me why it was sanctioned by God for Joshua to kill all the Cannanites?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

brylle28 wrote:Terminating a pregnancy is a major decision and an extremely difficult one to make. It is advisable that the woman discusses her concerns with someone close who she can trust.It is often a good idea to consult your GP if you are pregnant and do not want to continue with the pregnancy.
Oh, it's just "terminating a pregnancy". That doesn't sound so bad. I always thought there was a human life involved. Now that you put it that way, brylle28, it doesnt sound so bad.

^sarcasm^
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Widge wrote:
:s What kind of Christian would be "pro" violence and death (aka: war)? Such silly baseless comments, Widge :S
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

StMonicaGuideMe on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:27 am

Widge wrote:
chafila wrote:
Is there a possibility that in 4th month of pregnancy, abortion still effective using abortion pills? is taking an abortion pills still effective in 4th month of pregnancy?

Because they are humans, widge. :doh:

Question for you - Why there are Christians like you?
now you figure that out :slol:
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Reactionary

Post by Reactionary »

Defensive war is sometimes a necessity. When an aggressor attacks your homeland attempting to destroy your nation and repopulate the area with theirs, I believe it's your duty to take up arms and defend yourself and your people. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." Romans 1:20

--Reactionary