Page 5 of 5

Re: Kurieuo Stepping Down

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:39 am
by Nessa
RickD wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:08 am
Nessa wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:48 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 am
How come Nessa isn't a make me a sammich member?

Can we change Nessa to: It's a Blonde Thing Member?
Aren't you supposed to be sucking up encouraging members to post? y/:]
Hey,

You are the one who abandoned us!
:crying:
It's ok, I'm back now :twodancing:

Re: Kurieuo Stepping Down

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:12 pm
by RickD
Nessa wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:39 am
RickD wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:08 am
Nessa wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:48 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 am
How come Nessa isn't a make me a sammich member?

Can we change Nessa to: It's a Blonde Thing Member?
Aren't you supposed to be sucking up encouraging members to post? y/:]
Hey,

You are the one who abandoned us!
:crying:
It's ok, I'm back now :twodancing:
:jumping:
It feels like you never left!

Has anyone seen davidsstones? And, how did he lose them anyways?

Re: Kurieuo Stepping Down

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:29 pm
by Kurieuo
Now I know Nessa just didn't like my moderating. :cry:

Re: Kurieuo Stepping Down

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 pm
by RickD
Kurieuo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:29 pm
Now I know Nessa just didn't like my moderating. :cry:
It doesn't take a genius to see that Nessa came back, once you stepped down from moderating.

Seems pretty obvious to me, that it's not just your moderating she doesn't like.

:pound: :pound:

Re: Kurieuo Stepping Down

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:22 pm
by Kurieuo
RickD wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 pm
Kurieuo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:29 pm
Now I know Nessa just didn't like my moderating. :cry:
It doesn't take a genius to see that Nessa came back, once you stepped down from moderating.

Seems pretty obvious to me, that it's not just your moderating she doesn't like.

:pound: :pound:
Maybe she's looking to replace me? Be a bit more active, in hopes she'll get mod powers and read over the mod posts where we discuss all problematic members like Nessa (Nessa2 of course! ;)), Hamster, Byblos, melanie, thatkid, etc.

@Rick: Please remove anything bad I may have said about whoever the next mod might be!

Re: Kurieuo Stepping Down

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:02 pm
by RickD
Kurieuo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:22 pm
RickD wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:58 pm
Kurieuo wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:29 pm
Now I know Nessa just didn't like my moderating. :cry:
It doesn't take a genius to see that Nessa came back, once you stepped down from moderating.

Seems pretty obvious to me, that it's not just your moderating she doesn't like.

:pound: :pound:
Maybe she's looking to replace me? Be a bit more active, in hopes she'll get mod powers and read over the mod posts where we discuss all problematic members like Nessa (Nessa2 of course! ;)), Hamster, Byblos, melanie, thatkid, etc.

@Rick: Please remove anything bad I may have said about whoever the next mod might be!
You should see what we're saying about you, now that you can't read it!
:shock:

Re: Kurieuo Stepping Down

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:16 pm
by Kurieuo
It's alright, if you only knew what I talk to myself about you guys.
:shock: