Greetings

Important news and announcements
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Greetings

Post by B. W. »

Greetings all,

For most of you know me as B. W. here on this forum. I have helped many of you on this forum in many different ways. Some, I helped save their marriages and falling into adultery. Others, from suicidal thoughts. Others have mentioned to me how they have been strengthened in his or faith and helping with advice and praying thru tragic and difficult times. Others have mentioned how I helped them gain understanding in what it means to be a Christian. There have been visitors coming on line to this forum and become born again as evidenced from many privet messages, personal emails, and comments by many visitors, members, and past members.

Despite this, the face of the forum has changed. With that and much sadness I decided to resign as moderator as well as participating here. I hold no ill will against anyone here. So, do not think that.

If you would like to contact me or have questions concerning any post here, feel free to email me at:

bwmelvin1@gmail.com

God bless and with that I ask the Lord to bless this forum and the folks on it. In Jesus Name…

Sincerely – Bryan W Melvin
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Greetings

Post by B. W. »

1over137 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:00 pm Now I see.
Things with Ed.
To be honest, am not really active moderator here.
There is Rick, Philip, Paul, B.W.
Maybe three people for ban is big number.
Would 2 be better?
Well Hanna it has been a great pleasure to have met you online and have you on board. It is time for me to go. I came on line to tie up a few loose ends and after today which means 24 hours beginning from 9:38 pm MST till tomorrow say time MST, will be my last time here. Feel free to email me at the gmail address...

bwmelvin1@gmail.com

...to keep in touch. I learned a lot from you and all you went through and how God got you through intact.

That alone is something that Ed Murphy could never do for another human being, not at all, never. Jesus is bigger than Ed and one day he will meet him. My prayer is still he meets him as saved born again so he does not suffer the consequences of playing with peoples lives by pitting people against each other. It was my biggest mistake on this forum to support that he stay on this forum few years back. Then to see my error and confront him point blank than then have him fire back and experience other Christians rallying behind his mocking bitterness and join in it, is well, too much.

You see Hanna, we are to bless our enemies and so Ed won. I bless him with my departure. He will never save a soul, never help anyone through a difficult time, never lend a ear to anyone broken and hurting and at there wits end and deal with it where a person gets set free. He hates Christ and all Christians and is no friend to this forum. He denies the reality empirical evidence and yet openly has others join in the shouts of crucify. It is clear, I am not welcomed on this forum by those who have joined in his mocking.

Yes, I talked back to him. What do you expect from a man trained in the field of criminal justice to do who worked with sex offenders and violent adult criminals. For that I was accused for edging him on and deserving being beat down by Ed and thus those who joined him simply did not see how he used that to his advantage to divide the team against each other - so Ed won.

No one I warned or tried to have him banned would listen - they fell into the trap we learned in the field of working with criminals when the the C.O.'s (Correction Officers) develop empathy with the criminals more than doing their jobs and thus a Pod (House area) and soon an entire correctional facility staff is pitted against each other.

Ed plays the same games. Unfortunately, I was gamed and actually had Ed stay on when the ban issues came up. Such is life, we live and learn the hard way.

So yes - Ed won. He got rid of me and has allies here that will never abandon him, now. He will go after another victim and pit more people against each other with complete impunity. My prayer he wakes up and receives the biggest blessing - Jesus Christ into his life because where Ed is heading is a far worse place than any jail.

So for one militant atheist who is now a permanent member who will never be banned for any reason and for one christian on a Christian website who has helped many, they have Ed now - I am gone.

My prayer is that this site survives and that those who sided with Ed wake up and grow up. This is no game. People get hurt by cynicism, sarcasm, and blatant rudeness i.e. course jesting against not just myself but others members on this forum and this needs to stop.

I know they have gifts and talents God can use here to help people and have helped many, but that other stuff has to go. I hold no grudge against anyone here because I see potential that all can achieve what God has for them to become a better reflection of genuine Christlike-ness and less of the old self. They would be far more effective. But each of us must learn on his or her own from his/her mistakes - such is life. from this, we learn to show more Christ than ego self.

Therefore, if I hurt anyone here on this forum, I was wrong to do so, I ask for you forgiveness, and Thank you for letting me be a moderator here and able to help many lives here. That makes it all worth it.

I was not going to post why I am really leaving in the open. But it came up and people are wondering and need to know the truth.

I made my mistake sticking up for Ed and having him remain on this forum despite objections awhile back. I was wrong. Yes, I confronted directly, Trump like to Ed - I was wrong.

For that - some joined in and sided with Ed and said I deserved it because I talked back to Ed and then dumped on me on other threads - I forgive you.

So I, Thank You, Ed and the others who allied with him, for making me wiser and learning lessons I need to learn. Be blessed and go in peace.

Bryan W Melvin
Author and Speaker

P. S - I will keep mentioned this website when I am on the Radio and pray that there will be a bump in views here as there has in been the past - last bump was smaller than the others but such is life...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Nicki
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nicki »

Best wishes, Bryan. :wave:
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male

Post by Stu »

If I was you I would reconsider. I wouldn't let Ed push you out of a place you have been for such a long time.
We need people like you around.
All the best.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Stu, NO one forced BW to leave - he left of his own free will. In fact, he was encouraged to stay. To a mod, we wish this had not come to him feeling the need to leave - and he certainly wasn't asked to leave or forced out. As well, this was never a case of ANYONE winning, nor was it a matter of the mods taking Ed's side. If anyone needs to know more, they can ask a mod privately, using private mail. In general, it is our policy to not discuss moderator issues publicly.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Hi Bryan,

I'm sorry to see you go. You were really the only reason I was on this website in the first place. I don't really know where else to find you. You seem very busy. I tried to find other forums where I could discuss things in forums where you can answer but I only see you here. When you type in BW Melvin into the search results this website comes to the top.

I noticed your hell videos on you tube have surged in views. I think one of them was over 1 million. So I assume you're extremely busy.

If you have another forum where I can reach you or propose questions please advise.

Your knowledge and experience and education has been invaluable to me trying to figure things out with what happened on the Queen Mary.

I'm also being attacked with nightmares lately where I'm saying "Jesus Christ" and the Lord Prayer in my sleep. I rented a new apartment and there is a huge orb above the bed.

Now I'm having nightmares. Can you please provide a website where you can be reached for chit chat or counseling? Also if you could please pray that I get a to purchase a house. I feel I am being forced to move to Eastern Europe because of the rigged economy in the USA with Sky High rents and housing prices.

I am trying to avoid being a mortgage slave. So if you could please pray for me to help me buy a house. Also, that the forces of darkness at this new apartment would stop attacking me with nightmares. Really evil nightmares last night and waking up several times at night for now reason. I say the Lords prayer and they run away like cowards. Things were never like this when I was a teenager I just went to bed and woke up.

These things are wasting there time attacking me with these constant nightmares. They need to go do something else. Hopefully you can offer some insight on these and if you have an online group or something I hope.

Thanks.