Important news and announcements
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Moderator/s Stepping Down

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Thank you for all your hard work over the years, you have been a great blessing to many people and I am sure you will continue to be. :wave:

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by BavarianWheels »

I step out for a few minutes...and the place implodes! JK. Sorry to hear all the Old School'ers are moving on. Enjoyed you all
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

BavarianWheels wrote:I step out for a few minutes...and the place implodes! JK. Sorry to hear all the Old School'ers are moving on. Enjoyed you all
No worries Bav, we'll still be around, if only to give you a hard time. :D
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Canuckster1127 wrote:I too will be stepping down as moderator, although I've promised to stick around a little later than the other just to help the newer mods transition. I will not be leaving the board. I've been a mod for 6 years and my participation has waned the last while below what I think someone on the moderating team should maintain and I think it's important for "new blood" to become involved and there are a lot of committed people who deserve that opportunity to serve.

Just to assure everyone here, while it's unusual to have several step down at one time, there's nothing unusual taking place behind the scenes. It's just time for several of us and it's a good time to transition with several who are willing to take on that role and there being no major issues taking place.

I am grateful as well for this board and those who participate, both current and past. This has been and will remain as I revert to simple community member, a place where I have been challenged as well as free to share and it contributes to my life and spiritual growth and for that I am very grateful.

You're not rid of me yet, but I will stepping down over the next month. ;)
Bart has just stepped down too.

Thank you for your work here and I am looking forward to your further posts here.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart