Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Forum Problems

Post by Gman »

All,

We are having some problems with the forum redirecting the links. I notified Scott and he has notified Rich. We don't know when it will be corrected. Sorry..

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Rich
Honored Member

Re: Forum Problems

Post by Rich »

Yup. That was me trying to be fancy with redirects. :egeek: :oops:
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

For two days I'd been deprived of my G&S forum and I had to go and visit another forum,. mediocre in comparison. I even felt a little lost - what's that all about! I'm just glad everything is back to normal. Am I a :eugeek: Hmm...
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by BavarianWheels »

I thought I was banned...
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

DannyM wrote:For two days I'd been deprived of my G&S forum and I had to go and visit another forum,. mediocre in comparison. I even felt a little lost - what's that all about! I'm just glad everything is back to normal. Am I a :eugeek: Hmm...

Really, two days??? I'm glad things are back to normal too, but actually, when my browser started it didn't open the index page up as usual, but site page, so I'm not sure, LOL.

BavarianWheels wrote:.
I thought I was banned...
:pound:
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

The board is fixed!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love this place!!!!!!!!!!! :eugeek: :ebiggrin: This is the best place on the net!!!!!!!!!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

cslewislover wrote: Really, two days??? I'm glad things are back to normal too, but actually, when my browser started it didn't open the index page up as usual, but site page, so I'm not sure, LOL.
Erm, half of yesterday and half of today. That makes...by my calculations...a day. Well it felt like two days, CS L :econfused:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Gabrielman wrote:The board is fixed!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love this place!!!!!!!!!!! :eugeek: :ebiggrin: This is the best place on the net!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! I'm feeling that, Gab.
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

cslewislover wrote: Really, two days??? I'm glad things are back to normal too, but actually, when my browser started it didn't open the index page up as usual, but site page, so I'm not sure, LOL.
Erm, half of yesterday and half of today. That makes...by my calculations...a day. Well it felt like two days, CS L :econfused:
Ok, I had just experienced it yesterday. Maybe you're in a far different time zone.

Well, I just clicked on the upper left symbol to get to the main site, and it didn't do anything. LOL.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

cslewislover wrote: Ok, I had just experienced it yesterday. Maybe you're in a far different time zone.
Im in little old England, CSL. GMT round these parts. I'm thinking of moving to the States so may get a little closer to the action... ;)
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

About a week before this problem, there was another problem that was shorter lived, and I guess a lot of people didn't experience it. But it was very odd! You couldn't post, or so it seemed. I posted something and thought I couldn't post, since it wasn't there (in the testimonies thread). But here it is, as proof, at how strange the problem was. This discussion board was started in 2004, but here's my post from that odd day, showing that I made the post in 2001 (the December date is not the real day either). Just very odd.