Important news and announcements
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Board upgrade and tips

Post by Kurieuo »

Gabrielman wrote:Been having some computer trouble and after running a few fixes (currently still doing that btw) the absolution style stopped working, it looks like a white page with the links in a list going down. So I am using the SkyBlue, which might I add, I like very much, it is much nicer! :D Still odd that absolution won't work for me now, lol.... hope I didn't screw anything up.....
Hi Gab,

Try clearing the cache in your browser. I'm using absolution and it is working, so I'm presuming it has to be something with your browser.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Board upgrade and tips

Post by Gabrielman »

Kurieuo wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:Been having some computer trouble and after running a few fixes (currently still doing that btw) the absolution style stopped working, it looks like a white page with the links in a list going down. So I am using the SkyBlue, which might I add, I like very much, it is much nicer! :D Still odd that absolution won't work for me now, lol.... hope I didn't screw anything up.....
Hi Gab,

Try clearing the cache in your browser. I'm using absolution and it is working, so I'm presuming it has to be something with your browser.
:brick: How many times is that now, lol every time I have had trouble with the board I just need to clean my cache and it works again. Thanks again! LOL one of these days it will just come to me to do that first! On a side note though, really love sky blue! :D
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.