Important news and announcements
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Board Purpose

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

If the ultimate end is in the conversion to Christianity, then as a Jew, I cannot partake, as the issue in the minds of the debaters is closed.
Sounds like your mind is closed with your own presuppositions, I hardly think anyone here does not daily think about what they believe and why they believe it.

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

moonstroller wrote: So, without further ado, If no one can offer me a reason to stay that allows my Jewish religion to stay intact, I have to be traveling along and find another forum where such discussion is for the benefit of all religions and non-religious folk.

John Ray

"Without anyone to challenge your ideas, how could you possibly be wrong?" ~John Ray May 2, 2010
Hi John. You can rest go an look at another forums as well. There is nothing bad in exploring things. I like what is written in the Bible: "But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good." I would be interested in tossing ideas with you. You know, I like to explore what other people think as well.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
dsmith
Newbie Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by dsmith »

I have been trying to find out how one sends an attachment to a board. I have done some in-depth research over the years, and would like to see if anyone is interested, but don't plan to hand enter 25 or more pages. How does one go about dropping a research paper as a post?
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

dsmith wrote:I have been trying to find out how one sends an attachment to a board. I have done some in-depth research over the years, and would like to see if anyone is interested, but don't plan to hand enter 25 or more pages. How does one go about dropping a research paper as a post?
Register users can upload attachment to their post, however newly registered users are not allowed. Until you reach 10 posts you still will be newly registered user.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
saam123
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Post by saam123 »

[color=#000000]Danielt[/color][/url][url=http://www.traguspiercing.xyz/][color=#000000]wotwenty[/color] wrote:
If the ultimate end is in the conversion to Christianity, then as a Jew, I cannot partake, as the issue in the minds of the debaters is closed.
Sounds like your mind is closed with your own presuppositions, I hardly think anyone here does not daily think about what they believe and why they believe it.

Dan
I don't swing that way!
Last edited by saam123 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Saam: I don't swing that way!
Meaning, you don't believe in the God of the Bible, correct? So, do you believe that whatever you believe alters whatever the actual truth of the matter truly is (as related to God and His existence). Because whenever ANYTHING is true, whatever we believe about it, or don't, doesn't actually alter the reality of whatever the truth of it actually is - correct? So our BELIEF, whatever our belief entails, changes not one thing about the truth of a thing. And whatever we FEEL is true, can often be right or wrong, correct? So, likewise, our feelings about the truth of a thing do not and cannot determine it's truth. And the very same things are true about God, is it not? He either exists or He doesn't. His characteristics are either what Scripture says they are, or not. So the question isn't what we believe to be true (or not), nor what we want to be true (or not), nor what we feel is true (or not). The truth of ANYTHING stands on it's own, unalterable.

The questions, concerning God, are: What are the evidences for His existence, and for Who He might be, or that we could exist without an intelligent cause or great power. IS there something or Someone who is eternal, and what are the examinable evidences for His Identity? That is what this forum is all about!
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

Love believes all things...

i'd think the Big Bang, Bohr's atom, and the double-slit would cover the rest? :)
Edwardkem
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Hey everybody, hope you're all having an incredible week.

Post by Edwardkem »

Thrilled to see this! Fantastic information and the clarity of detail provided is awesome!
Thank you all!
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Hey everybody, hope you're all having an incredible week.

Post by Philip »

Edwardkem wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:07 am Thrilled to see this! Fantastic information and the clarity of detail provided is awesome!
Thank you all!
Edward, glad to have you here - and welcome to the forum!