Search found 37 matches

by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:51 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Servant wrote:Father God reached out to my brokenness and I heard Him say, " the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time".

He spoke using my own vocal cords...
Mathew 10:20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:43 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

I prayed to Jesus... He put my mom behind me... He was telling me that I... would be gathered to my people ... I find this to be a most loving thing that the Father and Jesus does for their people. Genesis 25:8 Then Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man full of years , an...
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:31 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Servant wrote:Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've witnessed that they lose their...family and friends.
Mathew 12:30 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:23 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Comparing Father & Son - Father God reached out to my brokenness and I heard Him say, " the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". The Father 's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago, that God recrea...
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:54 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin. I've discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God. They would have been better off had they not been born nor created. Mathew 26:24 "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Hi...
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:47 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Servant wrote:Since then, an angel has made himself known to me.
Psalm 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:40 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

Servant wrote:The Father 's voice sounds of greatness not of this world.
Psalm 99:2 The LORD is great in Zion, And He is high above all the peoples.
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:33 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Re: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites , dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. John 20:12 And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of J...
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 am
Forum: Christian Testimonies
Topic: Testimony of a Magnificent Savior
Replies: 14
Views: 3555

Testimony of a Magnificent Savior

This is a True Story [/u][/b] Revelations 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony. " Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, ...
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 am
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology
Replies: 37
Views: 2597

Re: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology

My face may not grace the minds of everyone in the world. But I do have my Father's eyes.
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:39 am
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology
Replies: 37
Views: 2597

Re: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology

You know servant, I am nearsighted and when viewing the world a night without my glasses all the street lights and headlights and all lights look like orbs to me. Optics are a what they are and camera lenses can take light and make orbs. Also documented in cases, dust too can appear as orbs and mov...
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:16 am
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology
Replies: 37
Views: 2597

Re: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology

Starhunter wrote:Melanie, you are well informed, thanks for extra knowledge on this topic.
Yes, she knows some of the things of this world. But does our sister know some of the things of God, such as His Spirit?
by Servant
Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:10 am
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology
Replies: 37
Views: 2597

Re: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology

Please keep in mind that the world lacks discernment of the Spirit of God since before Christ. Notice how the supernatural orb looks exactly like the Halo: //www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpg //blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/files/2014/01/halo.jpg I believe that the Halo can be seen in scripture a...
by Servant
Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 pm
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology
Replies: 37
Views: 2597

Re: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology

Please keep in mind that the world lacks discernment of the Spirit of God since before Christ. Notice how the supernatural orb looks exactly like the Halo: //www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpg //blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/files/2014/01/halo.jpg I believe that the Halo can be seen in scripture a...
by Servant
Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology
Replies: 37
Views: 2597

Re: Photographic Evidence of Christian Theology

Hi servant :wave: Great to have you here, sorry to have to start off my interactions with you negatively but you are wrong. I'm not going to beat around the bush and sugar coat it because of the importance of what it is that you have stated. Orbs are NOT manifestations of the Holy Spirit or the Hol...