Search found 24 matches

by smrpgx
Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:59 pm
Forum: Prayer Requests
Topic: depression
Replies: 1
Views: 956

depression

Please pray for my depression. It came, and I don't even know how.
by smrpgx
Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:36 pm
Forum: The Bible and Scripture
Topic: Bible counterfeits
Replies: 15
Views: 3009

What about the words that the KJV added from the earliest manuscripts we have found? Those "early manuscripts" are not reliable. 95% of ancient manuscripts support it the KJV. Most of the remaining 5% do not even agree with each other. Another thing I should add is that the Latin texts used for tra...
by smrpgx
Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:54 pm
Forum: The Bible and Scripture
Topic: Bible counterfeits
Replies: 15
Views: 3009

Bible counterfeits

Revelation 22:19 says: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Therefore, even removing a single word from the Bible is violating th...
by smrpgx
Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:40 pm
Forum: The Bible and Scripture
Topic: Love your enemies - should we even love Satan?
Replies: 80
Views: 14848

It's a blasphemy to say we should love Satan. Even God Himself hates Satan.
by smrpgx
Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:04 pm
Forum: Prayer Requests
Topic: computer
Replies: 0
Views: 934

computer

the keyboard for my laptop quit responding and I'm having to use this slow computer. Please pray that it starts working again.
by smrpgx
Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:58 pm
Forum: End Times
Topic: Pre-Trib contradicts the Bible
Replies: 3
Views: 1691

I whole-heartedly agree with the topic starter. The following verse proves the post-tribulation rapture. 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief , and then the heavens will pass away with a mighty roar and the elements will be dissolved by fire, and the earth and everything done ...
by smrpgx
Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:37 pm
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Flaws in Evolution
Replies: 246
Views: 24095

Evolution has been proven impossible even at the mollecular level, so how would you ever expect it to happen at the species level? The only idea keeping evolution alive is the idea that God cannot exist. Face it; evolution is an out-of-date theory. More at: http://www.evidenceofgod.com/answers/creat...
by smrpgx
Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:25 pm
Forum: End Times
Topic: Lion, Eagle, Man
Replies: 1
Views: 1191

Lion, Eagle, Man

Ezekiel 1:10 says: As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. Revelation 4:6-8 says: And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass li...
by smrpgx
Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:26 pm
Forum: End Times
Topic: Numeric Symbolism
Replies: 15
Views: 5385

There's a lot more than was posted.
http://www.av1611.org/othpubls/eleven.html
by smrpgx
Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:09 pm
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Aliens
Replies: 20
Views: 3619

(in response to original subject) If evolution was possible then there would be more than just living and nonliving matter. According to their standards, there would have to be something in between. Because there's not, that's evidence against evolution. And in Genesis 1:1 it says "In the beginning ...
by smrpgx
Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:47 pm
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: Evolution and Religion
Replies: 36
Views: 7982

Anyone who doesn't belive evolution ever happened must be ignorant. LOL Schmuck! It's just the opposite. In fact, evolution has been proven by scientists to not make scientific sense. It's a common rule that if something doesn't make sense, it's not true. Why do they hold onto it? Why are we still ...
by smrpgx
Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:02 pm
Forum: End Times
Topic: Preterism
Replies: 177
Views: 30949

Something to note is that Revelation wasn't written until AD 96. In Revelation, God makes it very clear that what is seen will come. Yet they say it was all fulfilled before. If it has all been fulfilled, why are we still here? This stuff is heresy.
by smrpgx
Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:53 pm
Forum: Resources & Reviews
Topic: The DaVinci Code
Replies: 6
Views: 3334

The sad part is that the author even admitted he made it up.
by smrpgx
Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:52 pm
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: A brief look at the Gap Theory
Replies: 22
Views: 7307

I don't know if the gap theory is true or not, but I don't care either.
It is not in the Bible, therefore it's not inspired, and therefore is insignificant.
by smrpgx
Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:37 pm
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Do we exist?
Replies: 47
Views: 12198

Saying that we don't exist is contradicting the Bible. It says that God created us, therefore we exist.