Search found 3458 matches

by neo-x
Sun May 20, 2018 10:11 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Marriage - It's an Institution
Replies: 1
Views: 44

Re: Marriage - It's an Institution

Well, it's a mental institution of sorts, an emotional one, a physical one and a spiritual. I'm more interested in the spiritual aspects. GOS touches on it a bit here.... http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/sexuality.html Although a married couple may be matched quite well mentally (intellectuall...
by neo-x
Thu May 17, 2018 7:58 am
Forum: Prayer Requests
Topic: Please Pray for Missing Kid
Replies: 24
Views: 155

Re: Please Pray for Missing Kid

You mentioned this kid was evangelizing? Didn't anyone spot something wrong...his depression maybe? His church group, if any? My 23 year old cousin took her own life because of extremely harsh parents, mainly her father, my uncle was a tyrant to his family. She jumped from a traffic overhead down on...
by neo-x
Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 pm
Forum: Prayer Requests
Topic: Please Pray for Missing Kid
Replies: 24
Views: 155

Re: Please Pray for Missing Kid

Such a sad thing to know.
by neo-x
Wed May 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Forum: Prayer Requests
Topic: Please Pray for Missing Kid
Replies: 24
Views: 155

Re: Please Pray for Missing Kid

Absolutely heartbreaking. God help Micah. Hope he makes back safely.
by neo-x
Tue May 15, 2018 8:08 am
Forum: Christian Theology
Topic: Caught In Hail Storm
Replies: 136
Views: 1294

Re: Caught In Hail Storm

I meant biologically. You insisted that all humanity was present in Adam. That is why I asked you about the Chinese but we can talk about red indians or aboriginals or arctic people as well. The point being that all humanity could not come from a single couple. Therefore your argument that the sabb...
by neo-x
Tue May 15, 2018 7:22 am
Forum: Christian Theology
Topic: Caught In Hail Storm
Replies: 136
Views: 1294

Re: Caught In Hail Storm

I meant biologically. You insisted that all humanity was present in Adam. That is why I asked you about the Chinese but we can talk about red indians or aboriginals or arctic people as well. The point being that all humanity could not come from a single couple. Therefore your argument that the sabba...
by neo-x
Mon May 14, 2018 8:02 pm
Forum: Christian Theology
Topic: Caught In Hail Storm
Replies: 136
Views: 1294

Re: Caught In Hail Storm

BavarianWheels wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:57 pm
neo-x wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 1:42 pm
Bav. You believe that the Chinese people are descendants of Adam and Eve?
Do you believe the Chinese are not children of God?
.
.
If they accept Christ yes. Not because they are descendants of adam.
by neo-x
Mon May 14, 2018 1:42 pm
Forum: Christian Theology
Topic: Caught In Hail Storm
Replies: 136
Views: 1294

Re: Caught In Hail Storm

Bav, We both see the same scripture. But we obviously are interpreting it differently. So, I'm not asking you to quote scripture that I also believe to be true. I'M ASKING FOR YOUR INTERPRETATION!!! If you don't want to directly answer what I wrote here: So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you ...
by neo-x
Mon May 14, 2018 1:38 pm
Forum: Christian Theology
Topic: Was Jesus Resurrection actually on a Sunday?
Replies: 66
Views: 585

Re: Was Jesus Resurrection actually on a Sunday?

Sure Bav. Everything is a sin that is against God's will. Murder included. But to think that your defense in terms of the decalouge being part of the law, is a reductio ad absurdum, is a disappointing argument. Why would you think that I would not see the obvious? Instead of putting me in a "Got yo...
by neo-x
Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 am
Forum: Christian Chit-chat
Topic: Billy Graham
Replies: 27
Views: 605

Re: Billy Graham

Kurieuo wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:28 pm
Anyone under the microscope could be made into a heretic. Sometimes I don't feel like qualifying my own statements, bothering to ensure they're balanced...
Imagine what I go through 😂
by neo-x
Sat May 12, 2018 9:21 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Iran vs. Israel
Replies: 41
Views: 424

Re: Iran vs. Israel

Kurieuo wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:33 am
Youtube link in Blessed''s opening post.
Thanks.
by neo-x
Sat May 12, 2018 8:26 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Iran vs. Israel
Replies: 41
Views: 424

Re: Iran vs. Israel

Kurieuo wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:11 am
PS. Why listen to the fat turk? Worst place for coherent information.
Who's fat turk?
by neo-x
Sat May 12, 2018 6:48 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: I think I could have designed a better body than God did.
Replies: 34
Views: 431

Re: I think I could have designed a better body than God did.

God design the human body?...the whole notion is absurd. In fact evidence points to evolution. That is why our bodies can only process some minerals, like calcium, iron etc but not silicon. The dna molecule creates errors in its copy. Sharks don't eat grass, plants do chemical warfare, and etc etc. ...
by neo-x
Sat May 12, 2018 4:18 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Exorcism!
Replies: 18
Views: 387

Re: Exorcism!

Exorcism should be just prayer. What else can be done to repel evil. I think what you meant to say was "What else can be done to remove evil". Exorcism is about removing evil, not repelling it. Repelling is easier than removing. A couple of analogies: - Say you invite in a house guest to stay for a...
by neo-x
Fri May 11, 2018 9:48 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Iran vs. Israel
Replies: 41
Views: 424

Re: Iran vs. Israel

Come on people.. aren't you tired of all these wars? These wars are for Israel and it's not Christian. When you blindly support Israel this is the fruits of it. Israel is given limitless money and weapons from the United States. If they want war with all their neighbors let them fight them alone wi...