Search found 5309 matches

by Byblos
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:54 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 288
Views: 10740

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

I know Canada isn't some utopia, but at least you guys seem to have an ounce of sense. Why don't you just move there then? Maybe you will in 2020, we'll see. All I want to say is THANK YOU LORD the founding fathers saw to it that the so-called 'majority' states don't usurp the will of the smaller o...
by Byblos
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:54 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Have we crossed the line yet?
Replies: 349
Views: 21937

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

Maligning liberals I could understand, conservatives I could tolerate, chefs I would encourage. But maligning yoyo enthusiasts? That's just crossing the line.
by Byblos
Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:49 am
Forum: Christian Chit-chat
Topic: Using Reason as a Bridge to God
Replies: 4
Views: 1499

Re: Using Reason as a Bridge to God

Philip wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:19 am
Surprising Kenny didn't chime in on this - as many atheists assume that Christians believe in Christ and God on faith alone!

y:-?
Not surprising at all.
by Byblos
Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:55 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 19561

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

Where exactly did I say if you're not logical you can't be a Christian? When you disagreed with me. A person may not employ logic to be (or become) Christian Great! Sounds like we agree. That's the only point I was trying to make. No kenny, you don't get to chop off my entire response to your point...
by Byblos
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:17 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 19561

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

Yes; logic, reason, or proof are not necessary to be an atheist, ... I mean, seriously, what else is there to discuss with Kenny? He effectively slammed the door shut on any form of rational discourse. I commend you Kenny, at least you've finally taken up the only logical (pardon the insult) positi...
by Byblos
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:31 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 19561

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

Yes; logic, reason, or proof are not necessary to be an atheist, ... I mean, seriously, what else is there to discuss with Kenny? He effectively slammed the door shut on any form of rational discourse. I commend you Kenny, at least you've finally taken up the only logical (pardon the insult) positi...
by Byblos
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Canada Goes After Online Content
Replies: 12
Views: 3499

Re: Canada Goes After Online Content

Personally, I think Canada does it better than we do. We in the States are so proud of our unfettered right to speak our minds that we've never taken the time to really think about whether or not that's entirely a good thing. Is allowing neo-Nazis to publicly preach hate and spread their poison on ...
by Byblos
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:43 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 19561

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

Kenny wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:39 am
Post #110 I offered why I disagree.
Kenny must have me on ignore. There is hope after all. :lol:
by Byblos
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:11 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 19561

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

Basically my replies were: *How do you know there can only be one eternal thing, *How do you know that which is eternal cannot be material I know because you have proven time and again that you have no concept of what logic is even though you pretend otherwise. From time to time I engage in your th...
by Byblos
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:08 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: This can't be good!
Replies: 71
Views: 7280

Re: This can't be good!

Condoms have been known to break. I suspect that the best birth control is his personality. They fail 97% of the time and that is when you use them PROPERLY. When condoms are used properly, they do not fail 97% of the time. Where on earth did you get that statistic? Is says so right on the box. I t...
by Byblos
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:34 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 19561

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

Kenny wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:52 am
well that’s your logic, my logic tells me otherwise.
lol, Kenny's back it again, with subjective logic. To say 'oxymoron' is a grave insult to all oxymorons ever uttered. :pound:
by Byblos
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:59 am
Forum: Questioning Non-belief
Topic: The Strongest Argument for God
Replies: 245
Views: 14427

Re: The Strongest Argument for God

What is rational or logical is subjective, not objective . Just because something is logical to me doesn't mean it will be logical to you. And this tell us everything we need to know about kenny and his (il)logic. Seriously man, have you not ever heard of the law of non-contradiction? Or is that su...
by Byblos
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:36 am
Forum: Questioning Non-belief
Topic: The Strongest Argument for God
Replies: 245
Views: 14427

Re: The Strongest Argument for God

What is rational or logical is subjective, not objective . Just because something is logical to me doesn't mean it will be logical to you. And this tell us everything we need to know about kenny and his (il)logic. Seriously man, have you not ever heard of the law of non-contradiction? Or is that su...
by Byblos
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:45 pm
Forum: Questioning Non-belief
Topic: The Strongest Argument for God
Replies: 245
Views: 14427

Re: The Strongest Argument for God

What is rational or logical is subjective, not objective . Just because something is logical to me doesn't mean it will be logical to you. And this tell us everything we need to know about kenny and his (il)logic. Seriously man, have you not ever heard of the law of non-contradiction? Or is that su...
by Byblos
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:44 am
Forum: Questioning Non-belief
Topic: The Strongest Argument for God
Replies: 245
Views: 14427

Re: The Strongest Argument for God

Kenny wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:39 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 5:05 pm
How can you choose to be apart of a group that has no evidence atheism is true
Atheism is true??? What does that mean? And (hypothetically speaking) what would such evidence look like?

Ken
Perhaps you can tell us, using the scientific method of course. And if you can't, why not?