Search found 4684 matches

by abelcainsbrother
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: State of emergency?
Replies: 111
Views: 1505

Re: State of emergency?

Also I've noticed Ed and liberals having this fantasy that Republicans will help the Democrats or are aligned with the Democrats when it comes to the crisis at our border and border security. This is liberals not realizing what happened after the mid-terms and Republicans winning and keeping the Sen...
by abelcainsbrother
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:18 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

If you are interested in my former post and want to hear it explained far better than I can? Watch this.
First Half Of 2019 Was The Exoneration,The Second Half Brings People To Justice.
https://youtu.be/fatucPjpASE
by abelcainsbrother
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:02 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Trump will not be impeached.He and his administration have been on Defense the first two years over this colluding with Russia mess and the Mueller investigation, But now it is going to be the Democrats and Deep State that are going to be on defense with Trump and his team on offense and when the du...
by abelcainsbrother
Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:06 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

ACB wrote: You Democrats... Edwardmurphy is still NOT a democrat. You been told multiple times, that he is not a democrat. Yet you still call him a democrat. I wonder if I'm the only one who is seeing this. I should have said The Democrats will not be in power anytime soon.However I have to ask if ...
by abelcainsbrother
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:18 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

ACB wrote: You Democrats... Edwardmurphy is still NOT a democrat. You been told multiple times, that he is not a democrat. Yet you still call him a democrat. I wonder if I'm the only one who is seeing this. I should have said The Democrats will not be in power anytime soon.However I have to ask if ...
by abelcainsbrother
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:27 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Trump hasn't started his wall. He's just been taking credit for previously planned and funded replacement and repair projects. The wall won't be built in Trump's lifetime, if ever. The next Democratic President will kill it outright, and the next Republican will quietly let it wither away. It's not...
by abelcainsbrother
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:09 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

I'm right again.Remember the MSM claiming no wall has been built and I told ya'll the wall is being built and that President Trump already has the funds to build the wall?And ya'll did not believe me? And I was questioned about it? Well not only is the economy doing better than economists thought it...
by abelcainsbrother
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:47 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Yes.Does it change anything? "Does it matter" that the guy you claim is here to take out the globalist pedophile sex trafficking conspiracy is connected to one of the major players in the globalist pedophile sex trafficking conspiracy and has been quoted joking about his pedophelia? Yeah, Abe, that...
by abelcainsbrother
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

ACB wrote: Yes, I already gave evidence.Do the research yourself,trust yourself,think for yourself and research Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile island who many VIP's including the Clinton's have visited. Is that the same Island that Trump is linked to? What are you talking about Rick? It's all a ...
by abelcainsbrother
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:28 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

ACB wrote: Yes, I already gave evidence.Do the research yourself,trust yourself,think for yourself and research Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile island who many VIP's including the Clinton's have visited. Is that the same Island that Trump is linked to? Yeah.I've heard the rumors.Does it matter? M...
by abelcainsbrother
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:20 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Is it true that the further to the right that one is on the political spectrum, the more prone one is to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories? No the further to the left that one is on a political spectrum,the more prone one is to believe paranoid conspiracy theories.The further you move to the ...
by abelcainsbrother
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:19 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

ACB wrote: It is because they know about the child sex trafficking and pedophile rings and think of the children that are suffering while we could do something about it and yet we keep hearing it is coming but it is'nt. And this is the conspiracy crap talk I'm referring to. Do you have any evidence...
by abelcainsbrother
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:12 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

The big problem I see is Abe far too cleanly divides his perception of good guys vs. bad guys along neat political lines, AND appears to believe that our great hope as a society is to be more concerned wth seeking political messiahs that will supposedly vanquish the evil coming from the political f...
by abelcainsbrother
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:15 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

This is the way I see things from a Q team of patriots vs the Deep state perspective. This is why I don't buy the pessimism by some in the alt-right concerning Q.It is because if it is truly Q vs the Deep State then it is US Military vs the Deep State as President Trump is the Commander in Chief and...
by abelcainsbrother
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:49 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?
Replies: 179
Views: 2231

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Is it true that the further to the right that one is on the political spectrum, the more prone one is to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories? In all fairness the left has its share of paranoid conspiracy theories as well (think Kavanaugh). IMHO it is more an issue of extremist ideologies as opp...