Genesis 2: 4&5. Seven days, what does it actually refer

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Genesis 1

23. There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.
27. God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
31. God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

Genesis 2

7. Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Is there a differance between 'create' and 'form'?

I totally agree that rain must have come at the time of the flood as that is the first sign of a rainbow and we all know that rainbows are a result of sunrays through rain.

When God said He made us in His image, does this mean 'body, soul and spirit'?
In the old testament there are many appearances of God in the body of an angel (The Angel of God).
God did not become flesh until the birth of Jesus in approx' 30bc.
In this time He walked according to all the weaknesses that are inherited through the flesh yet He conquered them all with a blameless life.
Is death is a result through flesh?

Genesis 3

20. Now the man called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all the living.

21. The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

When Jesus returns then all the Christians will be given a new body that will not die.
and all the things of this world will pass away.

Compare the Jesus in Revelations 1 to the Angel in Daniel 10. observe that Daniel falls to the angels feet with no power in himself yet compare when John falls to the angels feet in Revelations 22

"8. I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things And when I heard and saw, (Y)I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

9. But he said to me, "Do not do that I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God.""