Another record achieved, challenging the site access!

Important news and announcements
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Another record achieved, challenging the site access!

Post by Philip »

Hello, everyone, incredibly, just after midnight this morning (EST), GodandScience has, once again, broken the record for the number of people on the site at one time - with the previous record being broken just 9 days ago. This means the site can be slow or you might initially receive an "Internal Server Error" message when trying to access the site or an individual forum. The solution is, just go back and click again - typically, in a try or two, you should get in (and, rarely, at VERY high traffic, it could take several tries to get in).

This high-traffic issue now means I will have to quickly explore some technological solutions at to how the site might best be updated for better speed and functionality. Please be patient and don't let the issue keep you from exploring the site. I'll be having some conversations over the next week as to how I can best and quickly solve the issue. The good news is, as for the mission of this site toward increasing faith and confidence in Christ, this means we are growing and people around the world have now discovered us.

Thanks,
Philip