My Morning Pages and God

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

My Morning Pages and God

Post by 1over137 »

Hello everybody,

I was thinking about sharing one my daily routine I will now do for the rest of my life. It is called 'Morning Pages' and was developed by artist Julia Cameron. You may check more on her website https://juliacameronlive.com/basic-tools/morning-pages.
For me, it not only helps to express all my emotions (embracing emotions is a very important part of overall wellbeing - physical, mental, spiritual and of course emotional health), meet myself, but also I connect more to God. I may pray, I may pour out my heart and even I may get some revelations.

As soon as I wake up, and my brain is not in busy beta state yet, I may have a chance to tap into my subconsciousness. It is a very fascinating process. Only 10% of our brain processes are conscious. In 90% we do not know and are not aware of what is going on inside us. There may be even trauma we may not be aware of. This was also my case. But once I started journaling upon waking, I became aware even of my childhood traumas that were running in my subconscious and were activating my nervous system and inhibiting my immune system. And no wonder that later in my life I developed endometriosis, mild permanent headache, chronic fatigue. You may check out more about me on my new website https://www.healingtoultimatebeauty.com/

Forgive me for posting something that sounds like an advertisement but I have decided to always give women with endometriosis an option to work with me for free. This disease that is there and bringing women to despair is in my opinion and indicator of how sick our planet, systems are. I believe now we live in times that people start to be more aware and more and more people start to address these things.

If anybody is interested in trying this safe and empowering tool, you have my well done for deciding to make this step. You may find solutions to many things in your life, whatever that may be. Just put that pen on the paper and write down whatever crosses your mind. Without any judgement. Just put that down.

I hope you all are doing well.
Blessings,
Hana
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: My Morning Pages and God

Post by Philip »

For those who might not know Hana (1over137 that is - 1/137), she's been the site's long-time technical administrator that has kept the GodandScience website up and running. She's been of great help and encouragement to me, as has her Christian testimony about the very difficult things she has been through have been to so many that frequent the site!

Philip
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: My Morning Pages and God

Post by 1over137 »

Thank you Philip. y@};-
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart