STUNNING Video: The History of the Universe in 10 Minutes!

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

STUNNING Video: The History of the Universe in 10 Minutes!

Post by Philip »

This is an awesome, very beautiful and moving video, just 10 minutes long, it reveals the universe's incredible history from the beginning moments of the Big Bang to the creations of the animal kingdom and then mankind! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBikbn5XJhg

And instead of complete randomness and chaos we might otherwise expect, what we instantly see are EXACTLY the necessary and stunning components of the universe immediately appearing and instantly beginning an orderly trajectory that begins to assemble the universe, with breath-taking precision. As precisely the amazing building blocks required to build our universe and make it possible for earth to support life "just happened" to come into existence. Anyone believing these events could happen without a guiding Intelligence is in serious denial! Enjoy the video!

God the Creator

Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

Genesis 1:31

"And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day."

Genesis 2:3

"So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy because on it God rested from all his work that he had done in creation."

Isaiah 42:5

"Thus says God, the Lord, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it."

Jeremiah 32:17

"'Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you."

Psalm 33:6

"By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of his mouth all their host."
Psalm 124:8

"Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth."

Hebrews 11:3

"By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible."

Creation of Humanity

Genesis 1:26

"Then God said, 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'"

Genesis 1:27

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."

Genesis 2:7

"Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature."

Genesis 2:18

"Then the Lord God said, 'It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.'"

Psalm 139:13-14

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."

God’s Sovereignty Over Creation

Psalm 121:1-2

A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

Amos 9:6

Who builds his upper chambers in the heavens and founds his vault upon the earth; who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out upon the surface of the earth— the Lord is his name.

Romans 11:36

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Colossians 1:16

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

Hebrews 3:4

(For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.)

The Creation Worships God

Psalm 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.

Psalm 96:11-12

Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy.

Psalm 148:1-4

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his hosts! Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all you shining stars! Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!

Isaiah 55:12

For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Revelation 5:13

And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"

Hope and Purpose in Creation

Ecclesiastes 3:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end."

Romans 8:19

"For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God."

2 Corinthians 5:17

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."

Ephesians 2:10

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

James 1:18

"Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures."