My calling

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

My calling

Post by 1over137 »

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I am turning to you for help.

It has been 11 months since I began a special journey.
I was chronically fatigued, exhausted, had a mild permanent headache, cyst and fibroid in my woman's parts, and being a Highly Sensitive Person I had to even leave my local church, which turned out to be toxic to me. There were very lovely people I terribly miss, but due to some toxicity in leadership and it affecting my health, I needed to leave. It was breaking my heart.

But God has his plans for me.

In three weeks, I found myself in one online healing program, and another chapter of my life was about to start.
I got incredible support from my lovely coaches, who are HSP women themselves. I received a lot of education and support, and most of all, I received love.

I have much more energy now, my headache is gone, my fibroid has reduced, and my cyst has stopped growing. And mainly, I have no more period pains.
I have some way to go before I reach full healing, but it is now my calling to give it forward.

There are many women suffering from endometriosis.
And some are bedridden, and in such pain, they even contemplate suicide.
I was there myself. In the past, 13 years ago, I had two suicide attempts. It was after gross mistreatment by some professionals who, instead of helping me, knocked me down entirely.

But yet, God came to save me, and I became a believer in Christ.

My heart is breaking when I think about all those women around the world who are pushed to undergo surgeries and even lose their precious uteruses.
Yet there is a natural way to heal.

Now, I am trained as a coach by the very same coaches that were with me on my healing journey.
And I am required to acquire practice hours.

I am looking for someone who would be interested in coaching once a week for 30 minutes for free. (And if interested, learning about 3 daily basic tools that are very powerful.) And if benefited from my coaching, I would ask for a written testimonial of my coaching.

It is a very special type of coaching, gentle, safe and loving environment, where my qualities as an HSP person are used. It is about guiding people to their own wisdom and instincts that will help them overcome any obstacles in life, any hurdles, and find solutions in situations where they feel stuck.

I am thankful for your reading my post up to this point.

Thank you, and be all blessed. y@};-
Hana 
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: My calling

Post by Philip »

Hana, you are one special person! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you. And now, because of your journey and difficulties, you are going to be able to help a lot of people that otherwise you wouldn't have been able to. I've been thinking about you a lot lately, wondering how things have been going. You are also going to be able to be much more effective in influencing others towards Christ - and this forum is one place that God has provided that offers you a world-wide forum for such influence. I'm thrilled and exceptionally thankful to hear of your great progress and healing! Oh what a tough journey you've had! y@};-

Philip
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Thank you Philip,

Indeed, my coaching skills can be of a great help for this forum :esmile:

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

1over137 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:52 pm Thank you Philip,

And not ONLY your coaching skills - but I always found your journey to Christ per your initial unbelief and skepticism, eastern European, and professional science background make for especially compelling testimony.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Philip wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:52 pm
1over137 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:52 pm Thank you Philip,

And not ONLY your coaching skills - but I always found your journey to Christ per your initial unbelief and skepticism, eastern European, and professional science background make for especially compelling testimony.
Indeed...

#foreverinmyheart