Please keep Bippy123 in your prayers....

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Please keep Bippy123 in your prayers....

Post by DRDS »

You sound just like me Phil, that's one of my regular questions to him in most of our conversations. I ask him about the Shroud, and I ask him about ndes. :D
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:31 pm And Bip - what new Shroud news have you heard lately? y:-? :)
Well since you mentioned it Philip 😂 you do know my weakness 😂
I’ve yet to look at the X-ray method they did to determine that the shroud dated to 2000 years ago .

https://aleteia.org/2022/04/22/new-tech ... s-old/amp/

The new X-ray analysis is said to be more accurate and less destructive than radiocarbon dating.

In 1988 radiocarbon dating of the Shroud of Turin found that the relic many faithful believe to be the burial linen of Christ originated about 700 years ago. While the study suggested the shroud was not authentic, it has done little to abate the faith of those thousands who make pilgrimage to Turin to venerate the relic. Now, a new dating technology has placed the fabric within the time of Christ.

WAXS

The study was conducted by Dr. Liberato de Caro of Italy’s Institute of Crystallography of the National Research Council, in Bari. Dr. de Caro has employed a method known as “Wide-Angle X-ray Scattering,” or WAXS, which measures the natural aging of flax cellulose and converts it to time since manufacture.

The process has several key features that make it more desirable than radiocarbon dating, not least of which that it is completely non-destructive to the samples. Furthermore, the size of the sample required for WAXS is much smaller, requiring just a portion of cloth approximately 0.5mm x 1mm.

Carbon-14 inadequacy

In his report, published on the website of Italy’s Department of Chemical Sciences and Materials Technologies, de Caro pointed out a few flaws with dating by Carbon-14 analysis. He noted that textile samples can easily become contaminated with substances that could skew its results. He wrote:

“Molds and bacteria, colonizing textile fibers, and dirt or carbon-containing minerals, such as limestone, adhering to them, in the empty spaces between the fibers that at a microscopic level represent about 50% of the volume, can be so difficult to completely eliminate in the sample cleaning phase, which can distort the dating.”
De Caro noted that fabric can even become enriched with new Carbon-14 samples. At this point, it would become hard to identify if carbon dating measured the original fabric, or a layer of carbon that was accumulated over time.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

DRDS wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:39 am You sound just like me Phil, that's one of my regular questions to him in most of our conversations. I ask him about the Shroud, and I ask him about ndes. :D
Yea bro I was just about to say the same thing haha
I just wished that they would allow mark antonaccis team to examine it as well .

Here is what I could find on this saying technique .
Looks very technical

https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 21-04400-w
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

DRDS wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:39 am You sound just like me Phil, that's one of my regular questions to him in most of our conversations. I ask him about the Shroud, and I ask him about ndes. :D
Here’s a good video on this

https://youtu.be/vtIZrc5fGEE
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:31 pm And Bip - what new Shroud news have you heard lately? y:-? :)
Another excellent video which gives a lot of quotes from experts in different areas of science and what they thought about the shroud .

The video even talks about Joe Marinos wife sue benford who came to Christ when she claimed that he appeared to her and was talking to her .

Whe. She saw the shroud image in positive form she claimed that this was the man who was communicating with her all that time

https://youtu.be/wufqlW8QYWs
DRDS
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by DRDS »

Hey everyone be sure to keep Bippy in your prayers tomorrow. He goes to see the doctor tomorrow for a cancer screening. Please pray that the results will be negative and he will not have any cancer. Thank you all and GB.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Thanks for letting us know, DRDS! Praying the Best for Bip!
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:44 pm Thanks for letting us know, DRDS! Praying the Best for Bip!
Hey Philip , hey everyone .

Had my screening today . Doctor said a normal psa for a prostate is 4 and mine was 4.8 so not that high . Doctor did the manual prostate check (not gonna go into details lol), but he said he found no signs of abnormalities .

He said my chances of having cancer is very low but he said to be in the safe side he wants me to take a prostate mri to rule it out completely and see if there are any lesions there or an enlarged prostate .

I was very nervous while I was waiting for the doctor but felt a lot calmer after it was done .

Now gotta focus on renting. Room . I gotta get out of living in my car already .
Told my brother I’d pay for his regular expenses but if he has any more car problems he’s better ask his relatives .

Not gonna work 60 hours a week to fix a car wlwe all told him
Not to buy .

It’s time for me to focus on my health .
Ty so much everyone for all your prayers

You will
Never fully know how much they mean to
Me

God bless you all
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Bip - that is fantastic news. It means even if there was a problem, it's easy to remove. I've quite a few friends who had that done. But doubt you will. Please stay engages here and let us know how things are going. This is time to take care of Bippy! y>:D<
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Philip wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:58 pm Bip - that is fantastic news. It means even if there was a problem, it's easy to remove. I've quite a few friends who had that done. But doubt you will. Please stay engages here and let us know how things are going. This is time to take care of Bippy! y>:D<
Ty Philip , yea it is great news . You should have seen me shaking as I was waiting for the urology doctor to come in .
The nurse tried to take my blood pressure 3 times and it was off the charts because of how nervous I was .

I felt relief after the appointment . Today I was a bit frustrated because I couldn’t find a room in my price range .
Told my second mom I might need to go back to my car for a while and she looked at me and said absolutely not . That I can’t leave till I find a room .

It’s amazing how I met her . If I decided not to fill up my gas tank at a gas station 6 years ago I never would have met her . God is amazing in how he works things out

And he has a sarcastic sense of humor as well lol
I have a feeling I’m gonna be cracking up talking to him in heaven one day lol, but not for a while hehe

Your right Philip , I gotta start thinking of taking care of myself

🤗