Can Mutation Invent?

Healthy skepticism of ALL worldviews is good. Skeptical of non-belief like found in Atheism? Post your challenging questions. Responses are encouraged.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Can Mutation Invent?

Post by Philip »

Abel wrote: The reason why trying to us ... ng theory.

Some of them do - but amongst unbelieving physicists / scientists, the Big Bang is still the most commonly believed, because of the large number of scientific studies that line up with it. The other theories, like the multi-verse, have zero scientific studies behind it, and thus are just wild,hairy speculations. And I can guarantee you, it anyone rejects the Big Bang because they have latched onto multi-verse nonsense, then they sure won't let the many holes in their belief in non-theistic evolution discourage them!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Can Mutation Invent?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Philip wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:38 am Abel wrote: The reason why trying to us ... ng theory.

Some of them do - but amongst unbelieving physicists / scientists, the Big Bang is still the most commonly believed, because of the large number of scientific studies that line up with it. The other theories, like the multi-verse, have zero scientific studies behind it, and thus are just wild,hairy speculations. And I can guarantee you, it anyone rejects the Big Bang because they have latched onto multi-verse nonsense, then they sure won't let the many holes in their belief in non-theistic evolution discourage them!
I understand what you are saying and I actually point this out to atheists who do reject the Big Bag Theory, a theory in science. But what you Day Agers need to do is find a way to challenge Sean Carroll and Lawrence Krauss to point out to them how solid of a theory the Big Bang is because atheists listen to these guys and they have debated Hugh Ross too.Hugh Ross does not challenge them on it and he often allows them to get away with muddying the waters when it comes to physics.WLC has done it also.When your theories are just as believable as what secular science is putting out it produces a tie and it then comes down to who a person believes the most other than real convincing evidence and this has been a problem with creationism when they go up against secular science.

I seen an atheist in a live stream debate defending the Big Bang Theory a few months ago and yet this same person will reject the Big Bang Theory when dealing with Day Agers and I said you can't have it both ways atheists. Either you accept or reject the Big Bang Theory.I ranted about it in the live stream how they reject it when dealing with Hugh Ross creationists but yet accept it here? I said don't believe this atheist he will reject the Big Bang Theory if Hugh Ross came on here,suddenly hypothesis's will be more and true than a theory in science..It needs to be challenged.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.