Christians, Q’Anon and Conspiracy Theories

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Christians, Q’Anon and Conspiracy Theories

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280331 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:45:22 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 13013e No.4280236 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:43:40 (EST)
>>4280189

Will voter fraud be exposed before January?
>>4280236
No.
2019 push Voter ID based on verifiable intel (fraud).
2020+ safeguarded.
Q
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Abe: But based on evidence I trust the anons who have Q proofs that give evidence to confirm Q is legit.
Let me get this straight, Abe: You trust information from anonymous groups of people you don’t know who they are for proof about someone else (Q) you also don’t know who he is. You don’t know the people or the sources of their information, but you trust it???!!!
Abe: Since those who reject Q really have no evidence...
Of COURSE people reject stuff attributed to Q, cause they have no idea who “he” is – or whether "he" is actually multiple anonymous groups posturing as this Q! Not only that, but NO one should accept information put out by anonymous sources! You and countless others are being played!
Abe: Like an example is JFK jr,some anons somehow believe he is still alive and will be apart of Trump's political team in the future. I reject this because Q was asked by an anon if JFK jr was alive and Q said no. Q had a real Q and A session with the anons where they were allowed to ask Q questions and he/they took the time to answer them and one anon asked Q if JFK jr was alive and Q said no. Yet somehow they still believe it and it has nothing to do with Q but is their own view.
So, you trust this anonymous, unverifiable “Q” person / group’s answers to another anonymous group – you also have ZERO idea whether either source is telling the truth or whether they truly know anything beyond speculation or that they aren’t just trying to manipulate people! Not to mention, you only believe JFK, Jr. is deceased because of what these anonymous groups have put out? The fact that ANYONE would even doubt JFK, Jr. is dead is if they believe in a massive public conspiracy, from coroners to search and recover teams – we’re talking a huge number of people that loons out there think successfully conspired to hide that he’s supposedly really still alive. Abe, you are being lied to about this Q business – but you can’t know that because you don’t even know who any of these people are, or where their info came from. What, are they GODS – that can know all of this stuff. Our government is so massive, that the left hand has no idea what the right one is up to – and this is true of all huge organizations. Abe, you are so incredibly deceived that it’s mind-boggling!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:38 pm
Abe: But based on evidence I trust the anons who have Q proofs that give evidence to confirm Q is legit.
Let me get this straight, Abe: You trust information from anonymous groups of people you don’t know who they are for proof about someone else (Q) you also don’t know who he is. You don’t know the people or the sources of their information, but you trust it???!!!
Abe: Since those who reject Q really have no evidence...
Of COURSE people reject stuff attributed to Q, cause they have no idea who “he” is – or whether "he" is actually multiple anonymous groups posturing as this Q! Not only that, but NO one should accept information put out by anonymous sources! You and countless others are being played!
Abe: Like an example is JFK jr,some anons somehow believe he is still alive and will be apart of Trump's political team in the future. I reject this because Q was asked by an anon if JFK jr was alive and Q said no. Q had a real Q and A session with the anons where they were allowed to ask Q questions and he/they took the time to answer them and one anon asked Q if JFK jr was alive and Q said no. Yet somehow they still believe it and it has nothing to do with Q but is their own view.
So, you trust this anonymous, unverifiable “Q” person / group’s answers to another anonymous group – you also have ZERO idea whether either source is telling the truth or whether they truly know anything beyond speculation or that they aren’t just trying to manipulate people! Not to mention, you only believe JFK, Jr. is deceased because of what these anonymous groups have put out? The fact that ANYONE would even doubt JFK, Jr. is dead is if they believe in a massive public conspiracy, from coroners to search and recover teams – we’re talking a huge number of people that loons out there think successfully conspired to hide that he’s supposedly really still alive. Abe, you are being lied to about this Q business – but you can’t know that because you don’t even know who any of these people are, or where their info came from. What, are they GODS – that can know all of this stuff. Our government is so massive, that the left hand has no idea what the right one is up to – and this is true of all huge organizations. Abe, you are so incredibly deceived that it’s mind-boggling!
We can know if people are telling the truth or not. We can tell if somebody has credibility or not. You seem to get hung up on how Q is anonymous and because of this you think we can't know if we are getting the truth or not,but we can know.We can tell when somebody has evidence for something and when they don't.We can learn to pick out the truthful info from the untruthful info.I trust Q because of Q proofs this does not mean I trust every anon out there,or trust everything they claim.I can tell when they are giving me their view that has nothing to do with Q and his posts. I think people should take the time to actually read Q posts themselves because if you did you would see it is not at all what the media has made it out to be.Even if you were somehow right and I'm being deceived and lied to there is no reason to think so and Q is a force for good.It is not at all what the media has made it out to be. I have been keeping up with Q for a long time,since not long after Q first started posted and I actually get excited when I think about the plan to expose the corruption in order to unite the people so that we can finally have justice. America has been robbed by these crooks,they are like parasites that have sucked the life out of America and they are not above the law. We already know they have committed treason and sedition against the US Constitution and Government of the US. They made up a crime colluding with Russia and illegally spied on his campaign ,used the power of the Government and the media to overthrow an elected Government.This is sedition a real Federal crime.Have you ever looked into Sedition? They are all guilty who was involved. It just has to be proven in a court of law.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:17 pm We can know if people are telling the truth or not. We can tell if somebody has credibility or not.
My biggest concern about Q and QAnon is that they don't tell the truth.
As we have already discussed peviously in this forum, QAnon regularly peddles lies and conspiracy theories... sometimes dangerous lies and conspiracy theories. For example QAnon followers were participants in the attack on the US capitol on January 6.

Truth matters.
And when a source of information is factually wrong as often as QAnon is, that demonstrates that QAnon is a source of lies and misinformation not truth.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22
21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Abe, Philip isn't much of a doer, he is more of a go along with the flow and see what happens kinda guy, you know like Noah and Joseph were. He doesn't feel the need to prepare for anything, he thinks God will do all the work for him like He did for Noah and Joseph...... :stirthepot:
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:21 am Abe, Philip isn't much of a doer, he is more of a go along with the flow
I disagree...
Philip is a follower of Christ, and Philip's first loyalty is to Jesus Christ and God's Word.
Too many Christians today get led astray from God's Word by cults of personality who abandon truth and God's Word.

Philip is a fine example of what it means to be a "doer of the Word" (James 1:22).
(For exampel, Philip's continuing faithfulness as a Moderator for this forum. Philip's faithfulness to this thankless task is a significant part of the reason this forum still exists for us to share with and debate with each other)

We would all do better to emulate (not attack) Philip's faithfulness and devotion to Jesus and the Word of God.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:44 am
Stu wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:21 am Abe, Philip isn't much of a doer, he is more of a go along with the flow
I disagree...
Philip is a follower of Christ, and Philip's first loyalty is to Jesus Christ and God's Word.
Too many Christians today get led astray from God's Word by cults of personality who abandon truth and God's Word.

Philip is a fine example of what it means to be a "doer of the Word" (James 1:22).
(For exampel, Philip's continuing faithfulness as a Moderator for this forum. Philip's faithfulness to this thankless task is a significant part of the reason this forum still exists for us to share with and debate with each other)

We would all do better to emulate (not attack) Philip's faithfulness and devotion to Jesus and the Word of God.
That was one spectacular edition of "talking around the issue". You said a while lot of nothing.

We're all Christians here and put Jesus first, that is not what I was talking about and you know it........
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Stu: He doesn't feel the need to prepare for anything...
Ah, Stu, speaking of that - you never answered my question as to what YOU have done for YOUR endtimes preparation - which you are always talking about. Storing food? Weapons cache? Dug a tunnel in some fortress location? Where will you flee? I say, ALWAYS be prepared for Christ's return or future difficulties - as practical, but mostly, spiritually.

And just to make sure - do YOU trust anonymous sources of information? Do you follow Q as well? Cause that's what my concern with Abe is - trusting hidden people with special insights and secret knowledge - yep, modern Gnosticism!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:43 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:17 pm We can know if people are telling the truth or not. We can tell if somebody has credibility or not.
My biggest concern about Q and QAnon is that they don't tell the truth.
As we have already discussed peviously in this forum, QAnon regularly peddles lies and conspiracy theories... sometimes dangerous lies and conspiracy theories. For example QAnon followers were participants in the attack on the US capitol on January 6.

Truth matters.
And when a source of information is factually wrong as often as QAnon is, that demonstrates that QAnon is a source of lies and misinformation not truth.

Deuteronomy 18:21-22
21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken.
Not true at all.None of the conspiracy theories I've heard are dangerous or evil or bad.Just because some believe in wacky ideas does'nt make them evil ideas, I may not agree, but it is not evil or bad.Also they did not come from Q but are just their personal views. If some anons believe JFK jr is still alive? They're just wrong but it is not an evil thing.Also not all anons are legit.A person has to be able to pick out the good anons from the phonies and not so good ones.True anons would not attack the US capital because it goes against everything Q stands for.We trust the plan.No it was not anons on January 6th it was corrupt FBI agents dressed up like anons stirring up trouble to make the anons look bad. I'd like you to prove lies come from Q. Show us Q posts that push lies.Show us Q posts that are dangerous. I have posted two or three Q posts and you can read them yourself and see nothing in it is wrong or dangerous.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

The bible tells us to "Test all things,hold fast to that which is good." I have tested Q and Q is good.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Stu wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:21 am Abe, Philip isn't much of a doer, he is more of a go along with the flow and see what happens kinda guy, you know like Noah and Joseph were. He doesn't feel the need to prepare for anything, he thinks God will do all the work for him like He did for Noah and Joseph...... :stirthepot:
There is just so much false and negative feelings out there when it comes to Q.People don't always have the time to actually read Q posts themselves. Even some Trump supporters reject Q too,so it is not just those on the left.I have a cousin that is a big Trump supporter but yet thinks I'm crazy for being into Q. She has it set in her mind that things are not going to get better,they are not going to face justice.The swamp is not really going to be drained.And yet because of Q and the plan I know justice is coming.

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Abe: The bible tells us to "Test all things,hold fast to that which is good." I have tested Q and Q is good.
What you have done is put your trust in unknown entities in the shadows - that have made false statements - how can that be "good?" And now that you think this Q has some God-like knowledge or inside information, you'll believe anything it puts out!

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/arti ... out-qanon/

As for Q, you have to watch this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9t_-6M_HfA
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 pm
Abe: The bible tells us to "Test all things,hold fast to that which is good." I have tested Q and Q is good.
What you have done is put your trust in unknown entities in the shadows - that have made false statements - how can that be "good?" And now that you think this Q has some God-like knowledge or inside information, you'll believe anything it puts out!

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/arti ... out-qanon/

As for Q, you have to watch this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9t_-6M_HfA
I read the link you gave and the guy misses the point of Q.Q is certinly not a religion. Q is not my religion,so I really don't see how he can claim that.Also he misses the point of Q expecting Q to share informaion in verfiable form. I mean Q is a Psy-Op from the good guys who devised the plan to expose the corruption to unite the people so that we can have justice.Also getting violent goes against everything Q stands for and so there is no reason to fear anons getting violent because of Q.So he is wrong about it being dangerous because it could get violent.This is a Sun Tzu strategy we are taking about.I suggest he read Sun Tzu's The Art of War.Also He is wrong claiming several anons have been involved with terroristic threats against President Trump? this is nonsense as no anon following Q would harm Trump or his family.Q does not promote violence at all. Q tells us to think for ourselves, to trust ourselves,research ourselves and use logic.This guy is going to be eating crow denying there was child sex trafficking and sacrificing children to Satan on Epstien's Island.I know it is shocking but it is true. That dome religious temple on Epstein's Island is not just for looks and it has an owl( Molock) on it.Gislaine Maxwell is on trial now and there is a lot to be revealed.She is going to be naming names.He seems to somehow think sounding the alarm about child sex trafficking and what was going on on Epstein's Island is somehow Satanic.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

I have not had the chance to watch Michael Brown's youtube video about Qanon but I'll try to sometime.The problem with it though is that youtube is an anti-Q echo chamber because nobody who supports Q can make a reply video in support of Q in response to Michael Brown because of censorship.

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Philip wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:55 am
Stu: He doesn't feel the need to prepare for anything...
Ah, Stu, speaking of that - you never answered my question as to what YOU have done for YOUR endtimes preparation - which you are always talking about. Storing food? Weapons cache? Dug a tunnel in some fortress location? Where will you flee? I say, ALWAYS be prepared for Christ's return or future difficulties - as practical, but mostly, spiritually.

And just to make sure - do YOU trust anonymous sources of information? Do you follow Q as well? Cause that's what my concern with Abe is - trusting hidden people with special insights and secret knowledge - yep, modern Gnosticism!
Any decent prepper isn't going to tell the whole world on the internet how they have prepped. I tell you guys because we are suppose to warn brothers in Christ of potential danger, but I'm not going to advertise on an open forum what I have done.

No, I personally don't follow Q.