Hugh Ross and RTB on Neanderthals and Denisovans

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Hugh Ross and RTB on Neanderthals and Denisovans

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Long before Charles Darwin and evolution Christians that realized based on the scientific evidence of their day the Gap Theory is true realized that these were the pre-Adamite races that once lived in the pre-Adamite world. This is why in the KJV bible God told man and woman he had created to REPLENISH the earth. Genesis 1:26

Modern bible scholars have changed God's word and the truth of God's word has been covered up and hidden so now evolution is king in science and is seen as the true history of the earth instead of two different worlds and a gap between them and so there is now a crisis in creationism that causes skepticism of the bible. When evolution is more believable than anything Christians are putting out there and you can't beat evolution and show the bible is true it causes doubt in the bible.If Christians had focused on the Gap Theory like they have YEC,Day Age and Theistic Evolution and put as much money into it to prove and show it is true like the other wrong ones two different worlds would be seen as the true history of the earth instead of one world over billions of years so that the life that once lived in the pre-Adamite world can evolve into the different kinds of life we now have and we think there was only one world contrary to the truth of God's word - the Gap Theory.

I know you've been propagandized to believe the fossil record is evidence for evolution and only one world but the truth is it is evidence of two totally different kinds of worlds and a gap btween them,not one world like you believe. This is why if we just compare the kinds of life we see in the fossil record to the kinds of life we have in this world two different worlds is what we see. Neanderthals and Denisovans are pre-Adamite races that are not related to man in this world and have nothing to do with this world.. They are different than man God made for this world. My how things would be so different if we truly went by the truth of God's word instead of the science of secular men and creationism theories that are wrong..
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Hey, Abe! How's life been treating you?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:24 pm Hey, Abe! How's life been treating you?
I'm doing pretty good, and I have'nt forgot ya'll here, eventhough I know it has changed.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Didn't you move or something? y:-?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:59 pm Didn't you move or something? y:-?
Yes I moved about 5 years ago.

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Abel: Yes I moved about 5 years ago.
Hope that has worked out well for you and your family!