Covid Vaccines - Trial For The Mark Of The Beast

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Covid Vaccines - Trial For The Mark Of The Beast

Post by Stu »

Women Paralyzed After 2nd Pfizer Shot. Many more cases that are unreported.

https://www.brighteon.com/5fb2f4d8-4fc5 ... e4aabe58db
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:25 pm We all need to decide for ourselves. We each need to weigh the risks of the virus vs. the vaccine. Right now, after almost a year of having the virus around, we have a really good idea if we are at risk of serious symptoms, by looking at our health. I know that:
1) I have the antibodies for the virus, and I never had a symptom. I don’t get sick, so my immune system must be good.

2) there’s rushed vaccines out there, with no possible way of knowing the long term effects of taking the vaccine.

So, why would I risk my health with a vaccine?

The sad part is that the people with underlying conditions, like smokers, obese, diabetics, etc., want to get the vaccine. But they’re also probably the most at risk for getting “side effects” from the vaccine, because their immune systems suck.

So, the very vaccine they think will help them, could do them more harm.

For those of you who are Christian, and are going to get a vaccine, please make sure it’s not one of the vaccines that were developed using cells from an aborted fetus. There are some that did go that route.

Do a simple google search.

And by the way Philip, there are experts, who are qualified, who are speaking out AGAINST the vaccine. Many specifically for the same reason that I don’t like it. There’s no possible way to know the effects from it. And anyone that assures you that the vaccine is safe, is ignorant or a liar.

Which experts do you listen to? The ones for the vaccine, or against it?

Weigh the pros and cons, and decide for yourselves.

As for me, there’s no way in hell that I’m taking any vaccine without knowing the long term effects.

We didn't give our kids the MMR Vax cause of aborted fetus cells.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

DBowling wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:57 pm FDA says Pfizer Covid vaccine provides some protection after first dose, meets success criteria
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/fda-say ... cerns.html
The Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday that data from Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine trials was consistent with recommendations put forth by the agency for an emergency use authorization. It also said the vaccine was highly effective and did not raise any specific safety concerns.
In documents published ahead of an advisory meeting Thursday to review Pfizer’s vaccine, FDA staff also said data submitted appeared to show the vaccine was at least 52% effective before the second dose and 82% effective for the combined group of people who took one or two doses.
Pfizer’s vaccine recommends two doses about three weeks apart. The agency added that two doses of the vaccine were “highly effective” in preventing confirmed cases of Covid-19 at least seven days following the second dose. In such instances, the vaccine was 94.8% effective after seven days of the inoculation.
Here is a link to the FDA Briefing Document for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that will be reviewed on Dec 10.
https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
There is a limited window... After a few months, two doses is not enough
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Ok, seriously, what the heck is this.

Watch until at least 8 minutes in.

https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carrie-ma ... gs-re.html
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Well well well. Vaccine passports in chip form in your hand, who would have thought it.

New Viral Video About Vaccine Passport Implants Revives Fears of Chipping Humans

As CBN News reported earlier this month, Sweden has enacted new rules that require individuals to have a vaccine passport at all events with more than 100 people. As a result, a number of Swedish citizens have opted to implant microchips with their vaccine passports into their hands.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2021 ... -the-beast
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Stu, nothing would surprise me - if Hitler had the technology and abilities we have now, who knows what he would have done. Course, the Nazi inner circle was already into the occult. In fact, Hitler had his own twisted idea of what he called "god" - no, Hitler was not an atheist!
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Have you seen this latest study!! Huge news if verified.

Actual study here:
Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

Layman’s version here:
Worst Fears Realized: Pfizer mRNA Transcribes into DNA

Layman’s summary:
Pfizer mRNA vaccine changes our genetic code that determines how our organisms operate, that you inherited from your mom and dad. Now your DNA was changed from what your mom and dad gave you, by adding a little mysterious "edit" from Pfizer.
Your organism acts in accordance with your DNA program, and now, well, the program has been hacked and modified by Pfizer.