Anyone hear strange sound's latey?

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Anyone hear strange sound's latey?

Post by Gman »

The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Anyone hear strange sound's latey?

Post by RickD »

Crazy Canadians! I guess that's what happens when you're cooped up all winter, in the great white north, eh.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

RickD wrote:Crazy Canadians! I guess that's what happens when you're cooped up all winter, in the great white north, eh.
Crazies are all over the place! I was on a beach in Virginia and was befriended by George, a man who believed in ''chemtrails''. George would point to the sky and shake his head at the chemtrails; I told him they were just high altitude clouds but he wanted to believe in his imaginary demons.

In the face of such foolishness, what can you do?

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Reactionary

Post by Reactionary »

FL, the so-called "chemtrails" are becoming popular in Croatia as well: http://cro-chemtrails.info/index.php/ch ... -contrail/
Chemtrail-ovi, za razliku od contrail-ova, uglavnom ne nastaju kao produkt kondenzacije vodene pare iza avionskih motora. Avioni koji ispuštaju chemtrail-ove na krilima imaju posebne tankove iz kojih ispuštaju aerosoli, više-manje nepoznatog porijekla, i iz nepoznatih razloga.
In English: "Chemtrails, unlike contrails, usually aren't formed as a result of condensation of water vapor behind airplane engines. Airplanes that give off chemtrails have special tanks on their wings, which spray aerosols, more or less of unknown origin, and for unknown reasons."

Cool story, huh? :mrgreen:

As a proverb says, "An idle mind is a devil's workshop". I blame high unemployment.

Back on topic, what's the deal with those sounds? Does anyone have an explanation?
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." Romans 1:20

--Reactionary
Rob
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Rob »

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

:esurprised: :esurprised: :esurprised: :esurprised:
It really sounds like she's serious.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

PaulSacramento wrote:Image
Is that a picture of yourself, Paul?

-Edward R Murrow

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

My hair is much crazier than that :P
Kenzel
Recognized Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Kenzel »

PaulSacramento wrote:Image
"I'm not saying it was aliens....

...but it was aliens."
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Yep:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

-Edward R Murrow

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

You know, someone might believe you, LMAO !
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Reactionary wrote:In English: "Chemtrails, unlike contrails, usually aren't formed as a result of condensation of water vapor behind airplane engines. Airplanes that give off chemtrails have special tanks on their wings, which spray aerosols, more or less of unknown origin, and for unknown reasons."
Could it be that chemtrails are reincarnated contrails? y:-?

I onced had fun making my very own chemtrails! Flying in very humid weather, I would pull the plane up sharply while at cruise speed and a trail of vapor would form on the upper side of the wingtip. I had a lot of fun doing this over and over but had to stop when my passenger vomited.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Reactionary

Post by Reactionary »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:I onced had fun making my very own chemtrails! Flying in very humid weather, I would pull the plane up sharply while at cruise speed and a trail of vapor would form on the upper side of the wingtip. I had a lot of fun doing this over and over but had to stop when my passenger vomited.
See?! Some of the chemicals probably entered through the ventilation, windows or whatever you keep open in the plane while flying! :pound:
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." Romans 1:20

--Reactionary