Squirrels

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
August
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Squirrels

Post by August »

Squirrels had overrun three churches in town. After much prayer, the elders of the first church determined that the animals were predestined to be there. Who were they to interfere with God’s will? they reasoned. Soon, the squirrels multiplied.
The elders of the second church, deciding that they could not harm any of God’s creatures, humanely trapped the squirrels and set them free outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.
It was only the third church that succeeded in keeping the pests away. The elders baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Re: Squirrels

Post by zoegirl »

:lol:
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

:pound: Nice!!!!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

:lol:
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
sinnerbybirth
Established Member

Post by sinnerbybirth »

Love the joke! But I can't help but think of the ray stevens song. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGsLKrkWtI
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

sinnerbybirth wrote:Love the joke! But I can't help but think of the ray stevens song. :lol:

:pound: :pound:

Goodbye Squirrel
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

sinnerbybirth wrote:Love the joke! But I can't help but think of the ray stevens song. :lol:

You are feeding Gab's squirrel fetish.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

cslewislover wrote:

:pound: Yeah!!!!!!! We need a squirrel emoticon!!!!
sinnerbybirth
Established Member

Post by sinnerbybirth »

cslewislover wrote:

:pound:

I have a scrat toy from the movie Ice age I got from BK, I won't let anyone touch! He sits on my bookshelf. I can sympithize with Gab's fetish!
I love squirrels........dead ones! :ebiggrin:
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

sinnerbybirth wrote:
cslewislover wrote:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGsLKrkWtI

I have a scrat toy from the movie Ice age I got from BK, I won't let anyone touch! He sits on my bookshelf. I can sympithize with Gab's fetish!
:pound: :pound: :pound: Stop it! LOL I can't breath!!!!! LOL This has been one good day so far for a Friday the 13!!!! I think I have laughed more than ever!

Dead ones that are poised to take out home intruders are very helpful!
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

sinnerbybirth wrote:
cslewislover wrote:

So do you like to hunt squirrel and hang their hides up, like clothes drying on a line? Can you imagine that in a trailer park - a line between two trailers with squirrel hides all hanging in a row? I HAVE fantasized before about designing a redneck play set . . . Um, I'm not implying anything about you. LOL. Ha ha ha, just have a strange sense of humor . . . I posted this before, but I still think it's pretty funny:

sinnerbybirth
Established Member

Post by sinnerbybirth »

cslewislover wrote:
sinnerbybirth wrote:
cslewislover wrote:

So do you like to hunt squirrel and hang their hides up, like clothes drying on a line? Can you imagine that in a trailer park - a line between two trailers with squirrel hides all hanging in a row? I HAVE fantasized before about designing a redneck play set . . . Um, I'm not implying anything about you. LOL. Ha ha ha, just have a strange sense of humor . . . I posted this before, but I still think it's pretty funny:

There's a little more to the story of my fetish. My building was infested with squirrels. I found that they love chewing on electrical wires. Not good for a paint store filled with flammables. :shakehead: So I trapped em, released em, and they still came back, almost mad at me I tell ya. :twisted:
I did everything I could do to convince them furry tailed rats, I was the landlord! They didn't care. y[-( So I had to take drastic measures and, well........dispose of them. :guns: I managed to get Four of them and my employee got three. That is why Scrat sits on the bookshelf. :lol:
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

sinnerbybirth wrote: There's a little more to the story of my fetish. My building was infested with squirrels. I found that they love chewing on electrical wires. Not good for a paint store filled with flammables. :shakehead: So I trapped em, released em, and they still came back, almost mad at me I tell ya. :twisted:
I did everything I could do to convince them furry tailed rats, I was the landlord! They didn't care. y[-( So I had to take drastic measures and, well........dispose of them. :guns: I managed to get Four of them and my employee got three. That is why Scrat sits on the bookshelf. :lol:
Lol. BAAAAD squirrels!! I love bunnies and would like to have a potty-trained one in the apartment here (they can be trained, supposedly, to always go in a litter box), but, there's that same problem. They love to chew! I had a bunny in the past who was in the house for a while, and it chewed through one of Zak's controller wires. Lol.
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

I know they can be a menace but I have a great respect for their mischief and intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Eb1Nt6WIE

For an example of their ability to remember and learn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDOTefo ... re=related

I gotta say I am impressed by these little guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TamMqvk4Bb8&NR=1
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
sinnerbybirth
Established Member

Post by sinnerbybirth »

Hey Zoe, they are smart little critters I give um that much. I was surfing for funny squirrel videos and found this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv5RICL4gIs

I bet he dosen't take the bait again. :pound: