Pray for Grandad

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Linkmaster1711
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Pray for Grandad

Post by Linkmaster1711 »

Well.... In all sincerety It's alot harder to pray do a prayer to someone I don't know, but I am gonna pray for them until more good news happens for them since yall have been so loving and helpful to me :ebiggrin: in my ordeal.... It seems so small in comparisson. I ask, not in return, that you would pray for my grandad who has developed a tumor around his lung. He is as much of a Grandad as he is a close-friend to me and I love him and his life would be a devastating blow (not to me but SO MANY OTHERS), he is basically a saint to MANY People's eyes. So to Mr. Rich I am sure that is devastating, and to his wife as well. I just prayed for your safety in return and that to remember that God is as rich in his love and mercy as he is in his power. If it is in God's will she has a 100% survival rate so keep your prayer count high and remember your daily blessings and how he is always SO GOOD TO YOU. :amen: y[-o< :amen: y[-o< :amen: y[-o< Thought process starting........... NOW!
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female

Re: Pray for Grandad

Post by cslewislover »

Hi Linkmaster. I moved this to a new thread, since you wanted your grandfather prayed for. So, if you update us, it would be good that it was separate from Rich's thread. Please feel free to copy this and add it to Rich's thread again, OK (or just add a new post there)? I wasn't sure how else to do this, lol. Anyway, I'll pray for him - I hope he's doing fine. Let us know.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
ChrisB
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ChrisB »

Hey Linkmaster, I'll be praying for your grandfather too.

Keep us posted. y[-o<
"Materialists and madmen never have doubts." -G.K. Chesterton
Linkmaster1711
Acquainted Member

Post by Linkmaster1711 »

His cancerous thing is gone, but he has double-vision now.... It is definately an improvement though from what he did have since it was cancer and the doctor's weren't totally sure what to do with him. I do appreciate all the prayer support though!
sinnerbybirth
Established Member

Post by sinnerbybirth »

Linkmaster1711 wrote:His cancerous thing is gone, but he has double-vision now.... It is definately an improvement though from what he did have since it was cancer and the doctor's weren't totally sure what to do with him. I do appreciate all the prayer support though!
Praise GOD! I will be praying for his vision to return to normal.
Linkmaster1711
Acquainted Member

Post by Linkmaster1711 »

It could be old age, I am happy that he is ok, he can get around fine with his double vision, but it certainly wouldn't be a bad thing at all to keep him in your prayers! I appreciate all the support!
ChrisB
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ChrisB »

Glad to hear his cancer is gone, thank God. I will pray for his eyesight.
"Materialists and madmen never have doubts." -G.K. Chesterton