Prayer request for mother-in-law

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
August
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Prayer request for mother-in-law

Post by August »

Friends,

My wife's stepmom is in need of your prayers.

She is undergoing treatment for cancer, but suffered a serious heart attack late yesterday. She had 3 hours of surgery to remove parts of the large and small intestine which received no blood because of the blood clot, and because of her chemotherapy, has no white blood cells to fight off infections. We know that nothing is impossible with God. Tillie is her name, she is a dear and loving woman and I ask you to pleace carry her, my father in law and those caring for her in your prayers.

God bless.

John
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Re: Prayer request for mother-in-law

Post by zoegirl »

I'll be praying
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

I will be praying throughout the day.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
August
Old School

Post by August »

Thanks for your prayers. At about 12 pm, the Lord saw fit to call Tillie to be with Him.
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

I will pray for you and your wife.

Praise that she was a Christian
FFC
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

August wrote:Thanks for your prayers. At about 12 pm, the Lord saw fit to call Tillie to be with Him.
So sorry to hear of your loss, but I know Tillie is finally at perfect peace. Praise the Lord. I'll be praying for you and yours as you go through this grieving process. Just know that God is with you every step of the way.

Take care
John
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

August wrote:Thanks for your prayers. At about 12 pm, the Lord saw fit to call Tillie to be with Him.
Sorry to hear this bad news John... Our prayers with be with you too and her surrounding families.

God bless,

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
bizzt
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

My Prayers are with you my Friend. May the Lord be with you in your Grieving time!
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

:cry:

My prayers are with you and your family.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

My deepest condolences to you, your wife and your extended family. We may not fully know the Lord's infinite wisdom but we can fully trust his abundant mercy and grace. Take care brother.

John.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
August
Old School

Post by August »

My friends, thank you for your kind words. This was a very sudden and sad occurrence. She was a kind, loving and dear lady, and only 57 years old. As always when we come face to face with death, we have mixed emotions. Of course we are sad and will miss her very much, but we also rejoice in the fact that she is in the presence of our Lord, and celebrate the life she had with us.

God is glorified in life and death.