Family In Need

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
puritan lad
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Family In Need

Post by puritan lad »

A young lady (31) from our local area (Waynesboro, VA) just passed away recently. She leaves behind a husband and an 8-year old daughter. Aside from the obvious pain from this loss, the family has some desperate financial needs as well.

First and foremost, this family needs our prayers.

For those who are local and would love to bless this family with a meal, please contact Kathryne Snodgrass at 540-941-3585.

For anyone who would like to help financially, please call Trinity Christian Center at 540-836-6394 for information. You may also email the pastor at adavidsnodgrass@yahoo.com.

Checks may be mailed to the church (1900 Park Road Waynesboro, VA 22980). We will keep this available as long as people continue to respond to this need. All checks can be made payable to Trinity Christian Center....... marked for "Statler Benevolence".
"To suppose that whatever God requireth of us that we have power of ourselves to do, is to make the cross and grace of Jesus Christ of none effect." - JOHN OWEN

//covenant-theology.blogspot.com
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com/
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

I will keep them in my prayers and help however I can.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?