Check this anti-abortion site out.

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Check this anti-abortion site out.

Post by FFC »

Zebulon wrote:
JCSx2 wrote:Where do butterflies go when it rains?
Well they go get their umbrellas, why?

:pound:
Ok, I admit that was a good one. :lol: :clap:
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

FFC wrote:
Zebulon wrote:
JCSx2 wrote:Where do butterflies go when it rains?
Well they go get their umbrellas, why?

:pound:
Ok, I admit that was a good one. :lol: :clap:
y/:)
never thought of that......
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
JesusSmiles
Familiar Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by JesusSmiles »

Swamper wrote:http://www.abort73.com

I am convinced that this site can destroy any pro-abortion argument
This is an excellent link.

My own 17 year old daughter got pregnant last year. It's funny all the stuff that goes thru your mind when it happens in your own family. I certainly understood why so many chose an easy way out. I knew her future schooling and scholarships were hanging in the balance....I didn't want her life to be so hard so early. I didn't know how we were financially going to face the whole thing. We didn't have room. The father of the baby was only 16. I will totally admit, even as a mature Christian, the thought of abortion crossed my mind.

And then she gave birth to a beautiful little baby boy who is the joy of our life.
God is Great, and therefore He will be sought.
Good is Good, and therefore He will be found.
Anonymous
Robert Byers
Recognized Member

Post by Robert Byers »

This is a cool pro-life site. The internet is a way to organize thoughts and actions to attack the establishment in north America which is the real power behind abortion continueing. Not public opinion. The Roe decision and the small circles at the top are the real bad guys and not the millions of pro-choicers not thinking straight and this based on incompetent understanding of basic data.
Robert Byers
Toronto,Ontario
Harry12345
Valued Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Harry12345 »

I can't access the site! :(
If you're born once, you die twice; but if you're born twice, you die once.
Swamper
Valued Member

Post by Swamper »

Harry12345 wrote:I can't access the site! :(
That's strange. I can reach it just fine.
God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world.
Keefy
Acquainted Member

Post by Keefy »

Fantastic site. I was most shocked by the antics of planned parenthood and their obvious desire to get teens to have sex and their promotion of abortion as simply something you do if you get pregnant by accident. When you think that someone somewhere is getting rich from this... :x

I find myself desperately wanting to do something about this subject! I'm from the UK and shortly we'll have abortion adverts on TV, before 9pm and during any programme slot that isn't aimed at under 10s! This is terrible! We already have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe and rates of STD's amongst teenagers have been getting steadily worse.

It seems to me that the UK and US governments have decided that kids will have sex anyway so lets just give them free contraception, easy access abortions and let them get on with it rather than promoting abstinence and the value of life. This is maddening!
jlay
Ultimate Member

Post by jlay »

Any further thoughts?
Yes,
Why would you advocate punishing the child for the crimes of the Father? If abortion is wrong, then the circumstances that led to the pregnancy, though they may be difficult, aren't relevant. You don't put children in jail if their parents commit crimes. trying to justify killing the unborn because their father was a rapist makes no sense at all.

Secondly. Are those born with defects and genetic problems less than human?
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Just thought you guys would find this interesting to read: http://www.abort73.com/index.php?/abort ... WHAT-49575
For_Narniaaa
Established Member

Re: Re:

Post by For_Narniaaa »

Zebulon wrote:
zoegirl wrote:I teach at a Christian school and godandscience is blocked!!

:shock:
It's because 2 devils are among us: :evil: and :twisted:

Maybe we should remove them?

Victor Daniel
Hahahaha!! I can just imagine a school blocking a site because of the devil icon. :pound:

"Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge." ~Proverbs 1:7

"The God of the universe---the Creator of nitrogen and pine needles, galaxies and E-minor---loves you with a radical, unconditional, self-sacrificing love." ~Francis Chan

Banner credit: arwen-undomiel.com
Imperial
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Imperial »

Swamper wrote:http://www.abort73.com

I am convinced that this site can destroy any pro-abortion argument
It's Pro-Choice :P NO ONE is Pro-Abortion.. that would mean you want EVERY baby to be aborted.

Yaa that 2 minute video was pretty bad. I think it should be showed to anyone considering abortions before they make their choice O_o.
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

It's a silly thing to say that one can be pro-choice about murder.

If you believe that abortion is murder, then saying "well, nobody wants to murder, but it should be her choice to murder" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. essentially anyone claiming to be pro-choice is pro-murder. Obviously they don't feel strongly enough about it so they are ok with it.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Imperial
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Imperial »

zoegirl wrote:It's a silly thing to say that one can be pro-choice about murder.

If you believe that abortion is murder, then saying "well, nobody wants to murder, but it should be her choice to murder" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. essentially anyone claiming to be pro-choice is pro-murder. Obviously they don't feel strongly enough about it so they are ok with it.
Ummmm no.. Once again Pro-"Murder" would be stating that YOU want EVERY baby to be aborted. Pro-*Choice* (which is what it actually is) is when you allow someone else to make a choice, murder or not, it's a neutral thing.

This means that if you're Pro-Choice, you may not be a person who would ever let an abortion of your own baby to ever happen, however you believe it should be a choice for all. Pro-Abortion would mean you are the type of person who would abort every baby you ever have.

Basically ""Pro-Abortion"" would mean you're making the choice for all (which isn't an option in this controversal debate and therefore "Pro-Abortion does not exist), While Pro-Choice would mean you're letting other people decide themselves.

*edit* -

Ok just to make this PERFECTLY clear considering your past posts...

Pro-Abortion = Abortion to All
Pro-Life = No Abortion
Pro-Choice = Choice between Abortion or No Abortion
jlay
Ultimate Member

Post by jlay »

How about, 'pro-choice to murder your unborn child."

Is that better?
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

jlay wrote:
Any further thoughts?
Yes,
Why would you advocate punishing the child for the crimes of the Father? If abortion is wrong, then the circumstances that led to the pregnancy, though they may be difficult, aren't relevant. You don't put children in jail if their parents commit crimes. trying to justify killing the unborn because their father was a rapist makes no sense at all.

Secondly. Are those born with defects and genetic problems less than human?
jlay, To those who think an unborn human is less than human, those born with defects and genetic problems are probably less than human.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony