Southeast Asia Earthquake and Tsunami: Where was God?

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
multiculturalshaman
Newbie Member

Southeast Asia Earthquake and Tsunami: Where was God?

Post by multiculturalshaman »

I just read this article and is all fine and obvious. But, as is, proves nothing, just says, "natural disasters have to happen". Right. But before such disasters, God sends warnings. Wildlife senses these warnings and reacts accordingly, humans tend to ignore them. Science says they sense variations in magnetic field, radiations, etc, or you can say they were warned by angels. The reported fact is that animals moved to safe places, which was another sign from nature, from God, that something was to happen. Many people ignored that too.

Some affected areas live off child abuse tourism. Maybe it was intended as punishment, as destruction of wicked, corrupted. Like Sodoma.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Ah, I don't think it was God's punishment...I'm pretty sure turned that argument when it was presented to Him and then asked why they weren't dead then (something to that effect, someone back me up, I just remember reading that and I think I know the book, but not which chapter....
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous