Anime & Anime Images

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Zak
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Anime & Anime Images

Post by Zak »

That's funny lol and kenpachi didn't win!
Zak
Familiar Member

Post by Zak »

cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Zak wrote:That's funny lol and kenpachi didn't win!
:lol:
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Windows vs Hollows, who will win? :lol:
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

Really?... :) ...I always win.......And I always get the girl....HA HA HA HA!!!...Always. y:>

You’ll never beat me Gab...never.....LOL! y:))

No, it’s not my signature picture, though... it would be fun to irritate Gab with every post...LOL. For my signature pic I have completely freed Kenpachi from his background so now I just have to put him in a cool setting.

Boy the caption I was going to put under this pic...LOL.

Joking!!! y>:D<
Huh, a beam in my eye? No, you're mistaken. Let's just say that this patch keeps things....interesting.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

J.Davis wrote:

Really?... :) ...I always win.......And I always get the girl....HA HA HA HA!!!...Always. y:>

No, it’s not my signature picture, though... it would be fun to irritate Gab with every post...LOL. For my signature pic I have completely freed Kenpachi from his background so now I just have to put him in a cool setting.

:pound: :pound: :pound:
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Zak
Familiar Member

Post by Zak »

THATS FUNNY :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: LOL
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

Hey Gab!

I see you put your mask on, you look serious....Getting chased by all those pretty ladies again?...lol :ebiggrin:

No, seriously....It looks amazing...awesome job, 100% Pro! And I love the perspective and color scheme.

Your work cslewislover? Do you do art for a living?
Huh, a beam in my eye? No, you're mistaken. Let's just say that this patch keeps things....interesting.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

You know, I love art stuff. I had started to major in it in college, but then changed my major. This was because I felt I wasn't "passionate" enough about it and therefore I wouldn't make it as an artist. I was insecure about it, and it was really stupid of me. If I had kept up with art more, and could practice with some higher level programs, I think I could work in web graphics or publishing. I was the director of graphics while a young adult for an archaeological and paleontological research firm - I was finishing my degree in anthropology (in archaeology) at the time. I had also enough talent for a company to train/hire me in doing pastel posters for medical related law suits (used in court); these are all done with computer now. Anyway . . . jack of all trades, master of none. Lol.
Zak
Familiar Member

Post by Zak »

We should start a game thread thing. :P
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

cslewislover wrote:I had started to major in it in college, but then changed my major. This was because I felt I wasn't "passionate" enough about it and therefore I wouldn't make it as an artist. I was insecure about it, and it was really stupid of me. If I had kept up with art more, and could practice with some higher level programs, I think I could work in web graphics or publishing..
From what I can tell, you could still do art for a living. Your work and ideas are better than many I see and the latest programs are not really that complex. I would say that if you are use to computer programs and work well with the art program you have than you could master using a high-end art program in maybe a month or so. High-end programs can have multiple independent images on transparent layers. Basically, this gives you the ability to manipulate each image independently but have them all in the same environment (picture). That is probably the most powerful feature missing from low-end paint programs. Once you master using layers and learn a few tricks of the trade I think you will do just as good or better than most. Most computer artist use Photoshop or Corel paint shop pro. You might just want learn how to use a high-end art program for the fun of it or to collaborate with various artist around the world.
cslewislover wrote:Anyway . . . jack of all trades, master of none. Lol.
Yes, even an anime expert, not many ladies can say that…Lol…impressive indeed.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

J.Davis wrote:

:pound: Dude.... you really really need to look more up about anime, lol cause that girl isn't CSLL at all, that is Eclair, lol CSLL uses Rukia, who I believe I am holding
Yup freshly rescued! But hey, don't feel bad, I won't judge you for being jealous! :lol: Okay just kidding, I had to get you back though, lol.
J.Davis wrote:Hey Gab!

I see you put your mask on, you look serious....Getting chased by all those pretty ladies again?...lol :ebiggrin:

No, seriously....It looks amazing...awesome job, 100% Pro! And I love the perspective and color scheme.

Your work cslewislover? Do you do art for a living?
No, not being chased right now.... finally got them off of my tail! There is only one girl for me ever, and that is CSLL, the most beautiful woman alive! I am surprised though that you like the sig pic, lol it's only temporary though while I work on another one, kind of the same. All I did though was invert the picture, nothing to it, literally. But thanks! :ebiggrin:

She should do art for a living though, shouldn't she? I have told her a few times that she is really good at it, I have seen more she has done, and let me tell you, she could make it big someday with that.... the men I would have to kill then to keep them away from her... hm..... maybe she should do it under a pseudo name, lol.

How is your siggy coming along?
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

Hey Gab! :D

For a minute there I thought you were going to let me get away with that picture of mine…LOL.
Gabrielman wrote:Dude.... you really really need to look more up about anime, lol cause that girl isn't CSLL at all, that is Eclair, lol CSLL uses Rukia, who I believe I am holding.

Yup freshly rescued! But hey, don't feel bad, I won't judge you for being jealous! Okay just kidding, I had to get you back though, lol.
y:-? You know Gab…..I’m starting to wonder about you…LOL!!! I wonder just how much of this thread slipped past you…LOL :-P . That picture was in the works before cslewislover switched her avatar. But it is still her signature picture….Weak comeback Gab, just plain weak… LOL! :shakehead:

And trust that I have no reasons for jealousy concerning women my friend, to be more precise, my girl is the most beautiful woman that will ever exist…She always wins Gab…always. In fact, one of her nick names is Most Beautiful. But I agree, you got a good lady there. I know you are just joking but my Pureheart has been reading this thread for sure so I have to give her the credit she more than deserves and let her know that no woman on earth even comes close to being in her class y@};- . I’m sure you feel the same about cslewislover.
Gabrielman wrote:I am surprised though that you like the sig pic, lol it's only temporary though while I work on another one, kind of the same. All I did though was invert the picture, nothing to it, literally. But thanks!
So, that was your work huh? In that case…it stinks… :P LOL…Joking! No, but even if it was that simple it’s a cool picture. But it does look like cslewislover had some part in it. If not then you ripped her style...lol But yeah, it was a great picture…But I see you changed it now, that ones nice as well.
Gabrielman wrote:How is your siggy coming along?
You know, I have everything prepared. The images are perfectly cut out and on transparent backgrounds. But I’m not sure what I want to do. Maybe you guys can help with some ideas. Anything is possible so whatever you can think up would be helpful. Here is what everything looks like when it’s cut out and put on transparent layers.

You can move each image around freely and put any image you want into the environment at any location and manipulate each object like crazy. Of coarse you can also paint from scratch. One of the most time consuming things is cutting a character out of it’s background as I did here. But it also gives you endless possibilities. It helps a ton if you can draw or paint as well.

But anyway, I originally did all of this for fellowship reasons and nothing else.

You guys are just fun….and it will be cool to see what else everyone is into.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

J.Davis wrote:
y:-? You know Gab…..I’m starting to wonder about you…LOL!!! I wonder just how much of this thread slipped past you…LOL :-P . That picture was in the works before cslewislover switched her avatar. But it is still her signature picture….Weak comeback Gab, just plain weak… LOL! :shakehead:

:P You know you only put it up after she took down the other avatar, lol and she only used that one as a temp avatar, she normally uses Rukia. But eh, you have not been here very long, so I can see not knowing that. However, I will address the siggy, she only uses that one because of the Crosses and the complexity of said anime, that aside, she doesn't use it to represent her. So a weak response to you is all it takes to dismantle your picture, who needs more? :lol: Sorry, JK! (but seriously I don't want to start arguing about women and who has who.... and pics that we can make, lol I don't have the time!)
J.Davis wrote: And trust that I have no reasons for jealousy concerning women my friend, to be more precise, my girl is the most beautiful woman that will ever exist…She always wins Gab…always. In fact, one of her nick names is Most Beautiful. But I agree, you got a good lady there. I know you are just joking but my Pureheart has been reading this thread for sure so I have to give her the credit she more than deserves and let her know that no woman on earth even comes close to being in her class y@};- . I’m sure you feel the same about cslewislover.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think we can agree on that.
J.Davis wrote: So, that was your work huh? In that case…it stinks… :P LOL…Joking! No, but even if it was that simple it’s a cool picture. But it does look like cslewislover had some part in it. If not then you ripped her style...lol But yeah, it was a great picture…But I see you changed it now, that ones nice as well.
another temp pic, lol trying to mess with one I have to make it work, a lot of recoloring might have to be done. I am not sure when it will be done, and I don't have my own program... yet, so I have been using Photo Bucket and Pic nik, but may download Gimp soon. I need something that won't quit when the internet goes out, lol. What are you using on yours? I can hardly read the writing on the window in that pic....
J.Davis wrote: You know, I have everything prepared. The images are perfectly cut out and on transparent backgrounds. But I’m not sure what I want to do. Maybe you guys can help with some ideas. Anything is possible so whatever you can think up would be helpful. Here is what everything looks like when it’s cut out and put on transparent layers.
y:-? Hm.... not sure, but I will have to think about that for a bit. I am having similar issues with my sig that I am working on, what to do with it.... Mine has a back ground, and I have the eyes down to how I want them (Blue instead of yellow) Still it is a work in progress.....
J.Davis wrote: You can move each image around freely and put any image you want into the environment at any location and manipulate each object like crazy. Of coarse you can also paint from scratch. One of the most time consuming things is cutting a character out of it’s background as I did here. But it also gives you endless possibilities. It helps a ton if you can draw or paint as well.
Let me look for some back grounds, and see if I can find any you will like. Are you shooting to make it match your avatar, or something more on its own?
J.Davis wrote: But anyway, I originally did all of this for fellowship reasons and nothing else.

You guys are just fun….and it will be cool to see what else everyone is into.
The feeling is mutual my friend, and I look forward to all the fun we can have on this board with pictures and anime.... (and destroying people in debates, no holding back on them either ;) especially with the atheists who just come on to insult us). I truly look forward to seeing more posts by you, and discussing more anime. Have you ever heard of Trigun? Hehe... that will be fun to re-watch and talk about. But let us know which anime you think we should go over first, that way we can all watch it and talk about it. So many, F.M.P., F.M.A., Bleach, Kiddie Grade, Solty Rei, and so many others that I don't have time to list, lol.
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

Ok Gab…I could Photoshop every last pic you know...JK :P ….but it was just for fun. And besides, cslewislover is an admin, she could photoshop my whole profile…LOL…don’t want to get on her bad side. Just pictures of anime characters my friend. It was never my intent to argue about women…just giving a shutout to my girl that’s all.
Gabrielman wrote:What are you using on yours? I can hardly read the writing on the window in that pic....
That is Corel Paint Shop Pro but I also have Photoshop CS5, they are both cool.
Gabrielman wrote:Let me look for some back grounds, and see if I can find any you will like. Are you shooting to make it match your avatar, or something more on its own?
Thanks Gab! I definitely like the matching idea…It looks like several members changed their pictures. Or at least the whole Gab crew, I like the new looks.
Gabrielman wrote:The feeling is mutual my friend, and I look forward to all the fun we can have on this board with pictures and anime.... (and destroying people in debates, no holding back on them either especially with the atheists who just come on to insult us). I truly look forward to seeing more posts by you, and discussing more anime. Have you ever heard of
Trigun? Hehe... that will be fun to re-watch and talk about. But let us know which anime you think we should go over first, that way we can all watch it and talk about it. So many, F.M.P., F.M.A., Bleach, Kiddie Grade, Solty Rei, and so many others that I don't have time to list, lol.
Destroying atheists…. :amen: Brother…lol….So long as they come here with the intent to play games. I am going to take it slow with the animes…I haven’t heard of any of the ones on your list except for what you guys mentioned earlier. I’ll probably take a look at Solty Rei as it was highly recommended. I’ll get back to you guys on it….