christian vs mormon

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Kyle2012
Acquainted Member

christian vs mormon

Post by Kyle2012 »

here is a video, it shows how a true christian can have the wisdom to stand against mormons trying to push their little book on us
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w7wCAOFgMZg
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: christian vs mormon

Post by Kurieuo »

Very tactful. :lol:
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

Kyle2012 wrote:here is a video, it shows how a true christian can have the wisdom to stand against mormons trying to push their little book on us
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w7wCAOFgMZg
I havent watched the video yet, but I have several booklets of my own. If I get asked to read a book, I simply ask them to read one of mine. 99% of the time, they say no. So then I ask them why I should read theirs.
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

I love his argument, but not his prideful attitude.

But then I ask myself, would I be proud if I were him? More than likely I would.
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

Finally watched the video. He had an extremely boastful attitude, but his mind was in the right place. As long as we have the bible, do we really need someone else's literature?
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

jenwat3 wrote:Finally watched the video. He had an extremely boastful attitude, but his mind was in the right place. As long as we have the bible, do we really need someone else's literature?
Amen to that!
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

FFC wrote:
jenwat3 wrote:Finally watched the video. He had an extremely boastful attitude, but his mind was in the right place. As long as we have the bible, do we really need someone else's literature?
Amen to that!
X2
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.