Joseph Smith's failed prophecies vs. Bible - and how he altered it!

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Joseph Smith's failed prophecies vs. Bible - and how he altered it!

Post by Philip »

In this incredibly powerful video, learn how the Mormon leader Joseph Smith altered and extensively changed (BUTCHERED!) the contents of the Bible and made false prophecies that did not come to pass as he predicted. See the evidence and PROOF that condemns Smith and his teachings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrqkaKz_SSg&t=2366s

Deuteronomy 18:20: But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

The Apostle Paul, in Galatians 1:8-12: But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

Revelation 22:18: I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.