Question to moderators

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
rebirtheternal
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Question to moderators

Post by rebirtheternal »

Hello. I used to be a christian a while back and i would visit the godandscience.org website. I got curious about it cuz my wife asked me about it. I checked and saw that it was "under construction". Does anyone know how long it has been "under construction" and what the likelihood* of it returning is?
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Question to moderators

Post by Philip »

The plan is for a complete redesign, as time to work on it permits. The site was originally built with a older coding platform, and so it will look very different, but with many of the original articles reposted. The discussion forum and its content will be retained.

Do you have a particular topic you are interested in - or any specific questions?

Thanks for asking.

Philip
rebirtheternal
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Post by rebirtheternal »

I was mainly curios if it was still infact being worked on . Cuz alotta sites that r "under construction" never come back lol. My wife was curious cuz she still a christian and she remembers when i used to look at that site and she likes it a lot and wanted to hop on there.

Theres not many topics im NOT interested in haha.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

rebirtheternal wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:11 pm I was mainly curios if it was still infact being worked on . Cuz alotta sites that r "under construction" never come back lol. My wife was curious cuz she still a christian and she remembers when i used to look at that site and she likes it a lot and wanted to hop on there.

Theres not many topics im NOT interested in haha.
Rebirth, welcome to GodandScience! Ask questions, comment, share your story - whatever you'd like!