Dr. Hugh Ross discusses climate change and national security

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Dr. Hugh Ross discusses climate change and national security

Post by Philip »

Here, Hugh Ross of Reasons to Believe continues his discussion with a fellow scientist about climate change - what has the data shown and what might be the challenges going forward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUuut_Bg460

BTW, most here know that I tend to be very leery of the global warming alarmists and especially lefty green initiatives and the billions they assert must be spent this way or that to combat it. HOWEVER, I am also aware that the climate IS changing (as well as that it ALWAYS has). But as for what we should do per the challenges climate change may present us vs. what is just being pushed by sinister political agendas vs. what sensible steps we should plan for - well, I'm open-minded. I'm all for cleaner air, water, etc. - and yet, I know that most of the radical responses I've seen promoted will probably not change a thing except for how we are taxed for it and how vast billions will be blown on it - not to mention the power all of that money and control will give the overseers. But I think these videos are interesting because I know that Hugh Ross is a trustworthy Christian and a responsible, knowledgeable scientist who we should at least hear what he has to say about this controversial issue.

I'm curious as to what others here might think about these videos.