Dr. Hugh Ross and fellow scientist Leslie Wickman discuss climate change

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Dr. Hugh Ross and fellow scientist Leslie Wickman discuss climate change

Post by Philip »

Interesting video with Ross discussing data / evidence for climate change: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5WoRFrYW8

And here Hugh talks about sober, reasonable responses / solutions to climate change in ways that don't destroy our economies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8FFsBG6YBA
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Dr. Hugh Ross and fellow scientist Leslie Wickman discuss climate change

Post by Fliegender »

Very interesting videos. I’m glad Steve Brown is still around but I was a little surprised to hear him refer to Ravi Zacharias in glowing terms. That being said, Zacharias was an excellent apologist but it’s unfortunate his sins have cast a shadow on his life and work.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Dr. Hugh Ross and fellow scientist Leslie Wickman discuss climate change

Post by Philip »

Flie: Zacharias was an excellent apologist but it’s unfortunate his sins have cast a shadow on his life and work.
Absolutely tragic! Almost inconceivable. But God used him, nonetheless - just like He did David and many other exceptionally flawed people - like Sampson. But the aftermath of Ravi's horrific actions have killed his further effectiveness - though almost certainly saved, he didn't live to be redeemed beyond his terrible sin and those he hurt. But sexual sin is probably the one that most men are most vulnerable to falling into. I really feel for his family, as well as his victims. Ravi appeared to have a top-down organization in which he held all of the power and no one was willing to confront what were surely credible allegations.