Did Trump Actually Do / Say This? Disturbing!

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Did Trump Actually Do / Say This? Disturbing!

Post by Philip »

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Did Trump Actually Do / Say This? Disturbing!

Post by RickD »

Does anyone here have a twitter account that can confirm this?

I never took Trump for a narcissist.
:shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

The question is, do the jews that live in Israel really love President Trump and even see him as the King of Israel? Because Trump just retweeted a statement made by somebody else,something he did not say.I do think the people living in Israel love President Trump because of his relationship with Israel and the things he has done for Israel,which should be important to Christians.Trump is very popular to jewish people living in Israel and they love him but jews living here in America are liberals and oppose Trump.I think President Trump is trying to get jews living here in America to see how much he is loved by jews who live in Israel.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Stroppy Me who lives in Australia covers this.He shows President's Trump's tweet then shows what people are saying about it.I rely mostly on Stroppy Me from Australia for new Q posts,by the way.
Latest Q-anon Related News 8-22-19
https://youtu.be/cdaubRHBeoU
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

ACB: Because Trump just retweeted a statement made by somebody else,something he did not say.
It's not just that he retweeted a quote of someone else's - it's the CONTENT of that tweet that is unreal that he's such a narcissist that he thought it flattering - and believe me, that is why he thought it tweet-worthy: "... the Jewish people love [Trump] . . . like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God."

No Christian of any basic knowledge of Scripture of history would ever be flattered by such a statement. Course, he's no respector of God! https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 66932.html

ACB, don't defend the indefensible about Trump. He's no holy man savior of America - but he does need One!
Nicki
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nicki »

Philip wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:25 pm
ACB: Because Trump just retweeted a statement made by somebody else,something he did not say.
It's not just that he retweeted a quote of someone else's - it's the CONTENT of that tweet that is unreal that he's such a narcissist that he thought it flattering - and believe me, that is why he thought it tweet-worthy: "... the Jewish people love [Trump] . . . like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God."

No Christian of any basic knowledge of Scripture of history would ever be flattered by such a statement. Course, he's no respector of God! https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 66932.html

ACB, don't defend the indefensible about Trump. He's no holy man savior of America - but he does need One!

Yeah, it's crazy narcissism :roll: (rolling my eyes at Trump, not you!)
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

President Trump speaks like a Master of Ceremony or like an actor on a talk show. He’s a showman. You guys are taking him too seriously. Sit back and enjoy the show.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ACB wrote:
but jews living here in America are liberals and oppose Trump.
You're kidding, right?

From Wikipedia:
Andrew Breitbart, publisher
Arthur J. Finkelstein, Republican Party consultant
Ben Shapiro, commentator, columnist, author, radio commentator, attorney
Ben Stein, writer, attorney, economist, commentator, speechwriter for Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, actor
Bethany Mandel, author, writer, commentator
Bret Stephens, journalist, editor, commentator
Dan Senor, political adviser, columnist, writer, author
Dan Fefferman, church leader, activist
Daniel Lapin, rabbi, author, public speaker, head of American Alliance of Jews and Christians, founder of Toward Tradition
Daniel Pipes, historian, writer, commentator, president of Middle East Forum, publisher of Middle East Quarterly
David Bernstein, professor, columnist
David Horowitz, writer, activist
Dennis Prager, columnist, author, radio commentator, public speaker
Elliott Abrams, deputy national security adviser to President George W. Bush, diplomat, attorney, political scientist
Eliot A. Cohen, political scientist
George Friedman, geopolitical forecaster, strategist, founder and chairman of Geopolitical Futures
Irving Kristol, founder of American Neoconservatism
Jamie Weinstein, journalist, commentator, editor, satirist
Jay Sekulow, attorney, Chief Counsel of American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ), radio and television commentator
Michael Savage aka Michael Alan Weiner, radio talk show host, author, conservative commentator
Jeff Ballabon, media executive, lobbyist, political advisor, consultant
Jeff Jacoby, journalist, columnist
Jennifer Rubin, journalist, attorney
John Podhoretz, writer and commentator
Joshua Muravchik, professor, author
Mark Levin, radio commentator, writer, television personality, and attorney
Matt Drudge, commentator, founder and editor of Drudge Report, author, radio and television commentator
Max Boot, foreign policy adviser, author, consultant, editorialist, lecturer, historian, Council on Foreign Relations fellow
Michael Savage, radio commentator, author, activist, nutritionist
Midge Decter, writer
Nick Muzin, political advisor, strategist, attorney, physician
Norman Podhoretz, writer
Orin Kerr, professor, columnist
Pamela Geller, activist, author, commentator[3]
Paul Singer, hedge fund manager, activist investor, philanthropist
Robert Kagan, historian, foreign-policy advisor, Brookings Institution fellow
Sheldon Adelson, business magnate, investor, philanthropist
Tevi Troy, deputy health secretary under President George W. Bush, businessman, author
Will Herberg, writer, activist, social philosopher, sociologist, Jewish theologian
William Kristol, editor, writer, founder of The Weekly Standard and Emergency Committee for Israel
Just a couple of conservative Jews.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Philip wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:25 pm

Well if Trump claimed in a tweet that he is the king of Israel,etc I'd agree with you and condemn him.However he is just trying to get people to understand how much he is loved by jews in Israel.Trump is very popular in Israel as the jews that live in Israel fully support him.The majority of jews in America are liberal and oppose him.He is trying to get jews in America to realize how much he is loved and supported by jews in Israel.This is good news to Christians that Trump is loved by the jews in Israel now it would be a problem if they truly seen him as their Messiah,etc but the point he is trying to get across is how much support he has from jews in Israel.

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:32 pm ...

Well if Trump claimed in a tweet that he is the king of Israel,etc I'd agree with you and condemn him.However he is just trying to get people to understand how much he is loved by jews in Israel.Trump is very popular in Israel as the jews that live in Israel fully support him.The majority of jews in America are liberal and oppose him.He is trying to get jews in America to realize how much he is loved and supported by jews in Israel.This is good news to Christians that Trump is loved by the jews in Israel now it would be a problem if they truly seen him as their Messiah,etc but the point he is trying to get across is how much support he has from jews in Israel.
Exactly. I’m no fan of the President but he never claimed to be “the King of Israel”. Trump has also had a town named after him in the Golan, so he’s obviously popular enough in Israel.

Trump’s style is bombastic. I remember him saying that no one loved the Bible more than he. That’s Trump’s hyperbole and nothing else.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Have you forgot that Obama treated Israel worse than any US President in ever?Trump has truly kept his word to the jews in Israel,he moved the US Embassy to Jersalem,like he promised he would.Previous President's like Bush and Obama mentioned moving the US embassy to Jerusalem,but never did. Trump did and he has been a friend of Israel and has restored the relationship the US had with Israel.

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:54 pm Have you forgot that Obama treated Israel worse than any US President in ever?Trump has truly kept his word to the jews in Israel,he moved the US Embassy to Jersalem,like he promised he would.Previous President's like Bush and Obama mentioned moving the US embassy to Jerusalem,but never did. Trump did and he has been a friend of Israel and has restored the relationship the US had with Israel.
Yeah, but that isn’t the point of this topic.
-John Stuart Mill
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Obviously Trump is just nuts here.

As I'm the second coming, but just can't reveal my identity yet.

Oh wait, hang on... y#-o
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

What is worse? Trump who is real and fights back to those who attack him or the hypocrite President who says all the right things to make you believe he is a Christian,claims to be a Christian ,quotes scripture,claims to be pro-family and pro-life at election time yet once he gets elected you realize he was just using Christians for their vote at election time and is not a real Christian and you gain absolutely nothing politically that is important to Christians. I prefer President Trump as Christians have gained far far more from President Trump who many of them don't even think is a Christian and yet they think them hypocrites at election time would be better who gave them nothing politically for decades.President Trump has kept his word to the Christian community unlike those past hypocrite so called Christian President's who just used Christians for their votes at election time and did nothing politically that is important to Christains.Trump has, as Trump has done more for the pro-life movement than all of the former Republican President's combined who all fooled you into believing they were a Christian and pro-life. Trump has shown and proven he is pro-life just like he said when he first ran for President.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member