Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#256

Post by Stu » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:28 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:54 pm
Stu wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 am
What a load, some on the alt-right, yes. But labelling the whole of the alt-right like that is just silly and ignorant.
So what you're saying is that it's "silly and ignorant" to condemn an entire group because of the actions of a few people within that group?
Please please actually read what I say for a change and not what you think I am saying Ed. I have actually stated in the past on this board that it is not the WHOLE of the left, BUT that it is growing like a cancer amongst the left, that Trump derangement syndrome and the craziness and hatred of the anything that is not what they subscribe to is growing not declining, and the amount of people it has affected is quite alarming. Nice try though...
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 150 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#257

Post by DBowling » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:59 pm
In earlier posts you claimed the alt-right and Q do not care about the truth. But if that is the case then how did I know that the Mueller report would come out and show no collusion,as it did months before it even came out?
Well it just demonstrates that your alt-right sources got that one wrong too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... on-mantra/
“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#258

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:40 am

DBowling wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:59 pm
In earlier posts you claimed the alt-right and Q do not care about the truth. But if that is the case then how did I know that the Mueller report would come out and show no collusion,as it did months before it even came out?
Well it just demonstrates that your alt-right sources got that one wrong too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... on-mantra/
“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
Are you arguing I and the alt-right and Q was wrong? The MSM said for two and a half years the Mueller report would prove Trump colluded with Russia and yet the whole time the alt-right who follow Q knew it would not and it did'nt as the alt-right said. So they did not get it wrong. There were many Americans propagandized to actually believe Trump colluded with Russia and the Mueller report would confirm it and Trump would be impeached and yet those who follow Q knew when the Mueller report would come out it would show no collusion and they were right.

I mean I'm not making the case the alt-right media is 100% accurate or anything like that as even I know some things they got wrong,however it is not easy to decode Q posts the way they are posted in coded language and sometimes they'd misinterpret it,but they strive to be truthful to get it right unlike the MSM that constantly gets it wrong when it comes to Donald Trump and anything having to do with politics. However I've realized that even when they got something wrong Q posted about,in the end it was understood what Q meant when it happened or was revealed.

There are even some alt-righters that believe certian things that I don't necessarily agree with as far as things they are into that is not really news related,hobbies,etc,but it does not effect their ability to put out the truth in their own way. I mean in the alt-right media we have everybody from Christians to atheists,agnostics,pagans,etc and even things that sound like conspiracy theories to me,but they still strive overall to get things right as far as the news and politics goes.

Here is an example of the mindset of the Q anons. Here is an interview with one of the Q anons known as M3thods and check out this interview.As you may not know the board Q posts on has been taken down for now - 8 chan and so right now Q cannot post,but listen to the mindset of these Q anons.
https://youtu.be/c8rd7yx1Asc
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8207
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 611 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#259

Post by Philip » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:00 pm

Abel: I mean in the alt-right media we have everybody from Christians to atheists, agnostics, pagans, etc and even things that sound like conspiracy theories to me,but they still strive overall to get things right as far as the news and politics goes.
Abel, you constantly rail against the sensibilities and beliefs of unbelievers, but if they label themselves "alt-right," you trust that they are mostly trustworthy news sources???!!! y:-?

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#260

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Philip wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:00 pm
Abel: I mean in the alt-right media we have everybody from Christians to atheists, agnostics, pagans, etc and even things that sound like conspiracy theories to me,but they still strive overall to get things right as far as the news and politics goes.

Abel, you constantly rail against the sensibilities and beliefs of unbelievers, but if they label themselves "alt-right," you trust that they are mostly trustworthy news sources???!!! y:-?
Yes because all groups in the world have differences but it is a core belief,issue,etc that unites the group and the MSM spews propaganda and the alt-right is united to get the truth out there.This is why I point out differences and it is more real than fake news men sitting there reading from a telepromter reporting the news.I'm wondering how you trust the MSM and seem to believe they are trustworthy news sources?I actually know of somebody that was an atheist but became a Christian because of the stuff those in the alt-right discovered that shows this is no longer Republican vs Democrat,Left vs Right,but good vs evil. I mean I provide evidence to back up the things I've said that I got from the alt-right media on here.Just like above,things there is no way I could have known months before they happened and yet I often come back to remind people and show them I was right.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 150 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#261

Post by DBowling » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:22 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:40 am
DBowling wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:59 pm
In earlier posts you claimed the alt-right and Q do not care about the truth. But if that is the case then how did I know that the Mueller report would come out and show no collusion,as it did months before it even came out?
Well it just demonstrates that your alt-right sources got that one wrong too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... on-mantra/
“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
Are you arguing I and the alt-right and Q was wrong?
That is exactly what I am saying...
And as I've pointed out many times, the alt-right and Q get the facts wrong on a regular basis, which is why they are not a credible source of information.

"No collusion" is Trumps mantra and does not even reflect the issue that Mueller addressed in his report, "criminal conspiracy". As Mueller pointed out in his testimony before Congress, "We did not address collusion".
So to assert that the Mueller report supports Trump's "no collusion" mantra is factually false.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities"
Neither Trump or the MSM got what they wanted out of the Mueller report regarding "collusion".

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#262

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:22 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:40 am
DBowling wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:59 pm
In earlier posts you claimed the alt-right and Q do not care about the truth. But if that is the case then how did I know that the Mueller report would come out and show no collusion,as it did months before it even came out?
Well it just demonstrates that your alt-right sources got that one wrong too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... on-mantra/
“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” Mueller said. But: “We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term. Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
Are you arguing I and the alt-right and Q was wrong?
That is exactly what I am saying...
And as I've pointed out many times, the alt-right and Q get the facts wrong on a regular basis, which is why they are not a credible source of information.

"No collusion" is Trumps mantra and does not even reflect the issue that Mueller addressed in his report, "criminal conspiracy". As Mueller pointed out in his testimony before Congress, "We did not address collusion".
So to assert that the Mueller report supports Trump's "no collusion" mantra is factually false.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities"
Neither Trump or the MSM got what they wanted out of the Mueller report regarding "collusion".
So for two and a half years of being accused of colluding with Russia and them claiming the Mueller report would prove it,which it did not,is not exoneration for President Trump who has been claiming the whole time there was no collusion? And you claim it does not reflect the issue that Mueller addressed in his report? and that it is wrong to assert the Mueller report supports Trump's "no collusion" mantra is factually false?Russia collusion is now a dead issue and so it does help President Trump.Even if Mueller did not even investigate collusion as you assert there is no evidence Trump colluded with Russia and we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law with due process rights and we now know it was all based on a lie and these people will be prosecuted for breaking Federal law.It is going to totally backfire on those who did this to President Trump.It is also going to prove to those who follow the evidence that the Trump campaign was illegally spied on by the Obama administration which is going to hurt the Obama administration,not President Trump.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#263

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:06 pm

It is really hard for those of us who have been informed to still find people believing the MSM is the only real source for news and they are the standard bearers of what is true and what is not when it comes to factual news reporting and this idea that anything out of the main stream news media should be considered "conspiracy theory" info.All I can say is for those of you who see things like this you just have not been red pilled yet but I hope and pray you will be. Truth can be stranger than fiction and it often is.If you can think logically and have a desire for evidence and truth,nobody can fool you.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21082
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#264

Post by RickD » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:33 pm

ACB wrote:
Even if Mueller did not even investigate collusion as you assert there is no evidence Trump colluded with Russia and we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law with due process rights and we now know it was all based on a lie and these people will be prosecuted for breaking Federal law.It is going to totally backfire on those who did this to President Trump.
From what I understand, a court of law cannot ever prove collusion, because collusion isn't a legal term. So, if someone claimed that the report would legally prove collusion, then his claim is wrong. And if someone claimed that the report would legally exonerate Trump of collusion, then his claim is also wrong.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 150 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#265

Post by DBowling » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:43 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 pm
Are you arguing I and the alt-right and Q was wrong?
That is exactly what I am saying...
And as I've pointed out many times, the alt-right and Q get the facts wrong on a regular basis, which is why they are not a credible source of information.

"No collusion" is Trumps mantra and does not even reflect the issue that Mueller addressed in his report, "criminal conspiracy". As Mueller pointed out in his testimony before Congress, "We did not address collusion".
So to assert that the Mueller report supports Trump's "no collusion" mantra is factually false.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities"
Neither Trump or the MSM got what they wanted out of the Mueller report regarding "collusion".
So for two and a half years of being accused of colluding with Russia and them claiming the Mueller report would prove it,which it did not,is not exoneration for President Trump who has been claiming the whole time there was no collusion? And you claim it does not reflect the issue that Mueller addressed in his report? and that it is wrong to assert the Mueller report supports Trump's "no collusion" mantra is factually false?Russia collusion is now a dead issue and so it does help President Trump.
The Mueller report documents a number of 'interactions' between the Trump campaign and Russia. Many of which Trump and his campaign lied about repeatedly to the American people and to law enforcement.
Since "collusion" is not a legal crime, the Mueller report did not address whether or not the interaction and cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia met the threshold for 'collusion'.

Mueller was interested in determining whether or not the interaction between the Trump campaign and Russia reached the legal threshold for 'criminal conspiracy' which is a crime.
And Mueller concluded
"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

If Q and the alt-right had real insight into the Mueller report and were interested in communicating the truth, they could have accurately reported that the report did not establish that the Trump campaign engaged in criminal conspiracy with Russia.
Instead they just parroted Trump's talking point of "no collusion" which is factually inaccurate.
This just demonstrates that Q and the alt-right were just repeating Trump's false narrative and didn't even know that Mueller was investigating 'criminal conspiracy' instead of 'collusion'.

As I pointed out above, Mueller didn't give Trump or the MSM what they wanted.
- The Mueller report did not validate the MSM claim of collusion between Trump and Russia
- And the Mueller report did not validate Trump's claim of "no collusion".

And the Mueller report also demonstrated that Q and the alt-right were either misinformed or lying when they falsely claimed that it validated Trump's claim of "no collusion".

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#266

Post by abelcainsbrother » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:34 pm

RickD wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:33 pm
ACB wrote:
Even if Mueller did not even investigate collusion as you assert there is no evidence Trump colluded with Russia and we are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law with due process rights and we now know it was all based on a lie and these people will be prosecuted for breaking Federal law.It is going to totally backfire on those who did this to President Trump.
From what I understand, a court of law cannot ever prove collusion, because collusion isn't a legal term. So, if someone claimed that the report would legally prove collusion, then his claim is wrong. And if someone claimed that the report would legally exonerate Trump of collusion, then his claim is also wrong.
So there is no evidence of a crime.The Mueller report showed there was no Russia collusion just as Q and the alt-right said.This is why the Democrats went from Russia collusion to obstruction of justice.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#267

Post by abelcainsbrother » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:51 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:43 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:19 pm
Are you arguing I and the alt-right and Q was wrong?
That is exactly what I am saying...
And as I've pointed out many times, the alt-right and Q get the facts wrong on a regular basis, which is why they are not a credible source of information.

"No collusion" is Trumps mantra and does not even reflect the issue that Mueller addressed in his report, "criminal conspiracy". As Mueller pointed out in his testimony before Congress, "We did not address collusion".
So to assert that the Mueller report supports Trump's "no collusion" mantra is factually false.

"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities"
Neither Trump or the MSM got what they wanted out of the Mueller report regarding "collusion".
So for two and a half years of being accused of colluding with Russia and them claiming the Mueller report would prove it,which it did not,is not exoneration for President Trump who has been claiming the whole time there was no collusion? And you claim it does not reflect the issue that Mueller addressed in his report? and that it is wrong to assert the Mueller report supports Trump's "no collusion" mantra is factually false?Russia collusion is now a dead issue and so it does help President Trump.
The Mueller report documents a number of 'interactions' between the Trump campaign and Russia. Many of which Trump and his campaign lied about repeatedly to the American people and to law enforcement.
Since "collusion" is not a legal crime, the Mueller report did not address whether or not the interaction and cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia met the threshold for 'collusion'.

Mueller was interested in determining whether or not the interaction between the Trump campaign and Russia reached the legal threshold for 'criminal conspiracy' which is a crime.
And Mueller concluded
"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

If Q and the alt-right had real insight into the Mueller report and were interested in communicating the truth, they could have accurately reported that the report did not establish that the Trump campaign engaged in criminal conspiracy with Russia.
Instead they just parroted Trump's talking point of "no collusion" which is factually inaccurate.
This just demonstrates that Q and the alt-right were just repeating Trump's false narrative and didn't even know that Mueller was investigating 'criminal conspiracy' instead of 'collusion'.

As I pointed out above, Mueller didn't give Trump or the MSM what they wanted.
- The Mueller report did not validate the MSM claim of collusion between Trump and Russia
- And the Mueller report did not validate Trump's claim of "no collusion".

And the Mueller report also demonstrated that Q and the alt-right were either misinformed or lying when they falsely claimed that it validated Trump's claim of "no collusion".
I think you're trying to play word games.Just as you just admitted the Mueller report showed no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.I remember months ago when we discussed the Mueller report before telling you that there were things in it that were wrong,and now the evidence is coming out into the MSM.There were no Russia contacts as you assert as the persons mentioned in the Mueller report that were called Russian agents were not Russian agents as it states in the Mueller report,but worked for the CIA.So just as I stated months ago there are things in the Mueller report that are not correct.Could we have perjury charges for Mueller?Remember what happened to General Flynn,Roger Stone,etc for lying? The Democrats and MSM set the Precedent for what happens when you lie to law enforcement.
Huge New Proof Mueller Report Is A Lie.For you.
https://youtu.be/bsSa0c6FDxM
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1409
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 150 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#268

Post by DBowling » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:22 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:51 pm
DBowling wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:43 pm
The Mueller report documents a number of 'interactions' between the Trump campaign and Russia. Many of which Trump and his campaign lied about repeatedly to the American people and to law enforcement.
Since "collusion" is not a legal crime, the Mueller report did not address whether or not the interaction and cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia met the threshold for 'collusion'.

Mueller was interested in determining whether or not the interaction between the Trump campaign and Russia reached the legal threshold for 'criminal conspiracy' which is a crime.
And Mueller concluded
"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

If Q and the alt-right had real insight into the Mueller report and were interested in communicating the truth, they could have accurately reported that the report did not establish that the Trump campaign engaged in criminal conspiracy with Russia.
Instead they just parroted Trump's talking point of "no collusion" which is factually inaccurate.
This just demonstrates that Q and the alt-right were just repeating Trump's false narrative and didn't even know that Mueller was investigating 'criminal conspiracy' instead of 'collusion'.

As I pointed out above, Mueller didn't give Trump or the MSM what they wanted.
- The Mueller report did not validate the MSM claim of collusion between Trump and Russia
- And the Mueller report did not validate Trump's claim of "no collusion".

And the Mueller report also demonstrated that Q and the alt-right were either misinformed or lying when they falsely claimed that it validated Trump's claim of "no collusion".
I think you're trying to play word games.Just as you just admitted the Mueller report showed no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.I remember months ago when we discussed the Mueller report before telling you that there were things in it that were wrong,
Over the past months You've been factually wrong on wide range of assertions that you have made... RBG, the Mueller report, "No Collusion, No Obstruction", and the list goes on.
And you are also wrong about what you claim that I "just admitted".

Please show me where I "just admitted" that the Mueller report showed no collusion?
You won't find it because I said no such thing, the Mueller report said no such thing, and in his testimony before Congress Mueller said that his report said no such thing.

In fact even though Mueller's report said that he could find no definitive proof of criminal conspiracy, he did provide 14 specific examples of 'cooperation' and 'coordination' that could be interpreted by some as 'collusion' between the Trump campaign and Russia.
https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/guid ... collusion/
The redacted Mueller Report documents a series of activities that show strong evidence of collusion. Or, more precisely, it provides significant evidence that Trump Campaign associates coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities. The Report documents the following actions (each of which is analyzed in detail in Part II):

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#269

Post by abelcainsbrother » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:37 pm

Here is something to realize in 2016 when we who follow the alt-right media and Q were trying to convince people of the Billionaire pedophile circle and child sex trafficking and how it is used by the rich elite to blackmail people in our government,politicians,celebrities,etc we were called crazy conspiracy theorists and we were laughed at and rejected.I know myself shunned away from really bringing it up much and instead tried to focus on other things yet fast forward to today in just about 3 years later and now the left and MSM are trying to connect Trump to the billionaire pedophile ring they previously denied existed.

We were way far ahead of the curve and we are red-pilling and waking up people slowly but surely.It won't be long and you'll be demanding justice just like us.And just so you know, and this is just off the top of my head, as there are people far far more able to show what we know about it than I. But just off the top of my head from memory here are some things I know about it.

The media uses a photo of Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstien from the 90's to try to link Trump to Epstein.Meanwhile we have flight logs from Epstein's plan that shows Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times to Epstein's island.And we have a photo of Bill Clinton and Rachel Chandler who was 15 years old at the time on Epstein's plane.And we have a photo of Bill Clinton in a swimming pool on one of Epstein's islands and it is believed Hillary is the one behind the camera that took the photo.And yet the MSM including Fox News ignore this evidence and tries to link Trump to Epstein based on a photo of Trump and Epstein from the 90's.There are also others on the flight logs also,not just the Clinton's. But what everybody needs to know is that in order to be apart of this club you must have sex with underage girls,this is so that they know you won't snitch on them.It is a lot like joining a gang inwhich the person must commit a crime,it is the same to be apart of this club and the deeper you go the more you move up into positions of power. But this is also not just about child sex trafficking,which is bad enough on its own,but this is about satanic rituals and even child sacrifices to Satan as there is a temple on Epstein's island and temples are for religious reasons. It was not a gym nor did it have music rooms in it like the MSM claims. Also it was recently reported after the FBI raid that they found the remains and bones in the water of children around the island.This has to do with the child sacrificing.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#270

Post by abelcainsbrother » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:03 pm

DBowling wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:22 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:51 pm
DBowling wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:43 pm
The Mueller report documents a number of 'interactions' between the Trump campaign and Russia. Many of which Trump and his campaign lied about repeatedly to the American people and to law enforcement.
Since "collusion" is not a legal crime, the Mueller report did not address whether or not the interaction and cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia met the threshold for 'collusion'.

Mueller was interested in determining whether or not the interaction between the Trump campaign and Russia reached the legal threshold for 'criminal conspiracy' which is a crime.
And Mueller concluded
"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities"

If Q and the alt-right had real insight into the Mueller report and were interested in communicating the truth, they could have accurately reported that the report did not establish that the Trump campaign engaged in criminal conspiracy with Russia.
Instead they just parroted Trump's talking point of "no collusion" which is factually inaccurate.
This just demonstrates that Q and the alt-right were just repeating Trump's false narrative and didn't even know that Mueller was investigating 'criminal conspiracy' instead of 'collusion'.

As I pointed out above, Mueller didn't give Trump or the MSM what they wanted.
- The Mueller report did not validate the MSM claim of collusion between Trump and Russia
- And the Mueller report did not validate Trump's claim of "no collusion".

And the Mueller report also demonstrated that Q and the alt-right were either misinformed or lying when they falsely claimed that it validated Trump's claim of "no collusion".
I think you're trying to play word games.Just as you just admitted the Mueller report showed no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.I remember months ago when we discussed the Mueller report before telling you that there were things in it that were wrong,
Over the past months You've been factually wrong on wide range of assertions that you have made... RBG, the Mueller report, "No Collusion, No Obstruction", and the list goes on.
And you are also wrong about what you claim that I "just admitted".

Please show me where I "just admitted" that the Mueller report showed no collusion?
You won't find it because I said no such thing, the Mueller report said no such thing, and in his testimony before Congress Mueller said that his report said no such thing.

In fact even though Mueller's report said that he could find no definitive proof of criminal conspiracy, he did provide 14 specific examples of 'cooperation' and 'coordination' that could be interpreted by some as 'collusion' between the Trump campaign and Russia.
https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/guid ... collusion/
The redacted Mueller Report documents a series of activities that show strong evidence of collusion. Or, more precisely, it provides significant evidence that Trump Campaign associates coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities. The Report documents the following actions (each of which is analyzed in detail in Part II):

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.
I've already explained the Mueller report showed no collusion.I'm not going to keep repeating it.You are just choosing to believe what you want to,while ignoring evidence. You have not proven me wrong about RBG either as you just believe the MSM. And You just ignored the evidence I posted that proves the Mueller report is a lie.I'm the only one providing evidence while you you are just posting things you believe is true and claiming it is true without evidence.You believe the Mueller report eventhough it has false information in it. How can you ignore the evidence I've given? And just state you are correct without any evidence? The evidence I posted shows the so-called Russian agents that the Mueller report points to as your post shows are NOT Russian agents,but worked for the CIA. This is what they are now admitting through their lawyers.Do you understand what this means when you post that portion of the Mueller report?

We even have proof the e-mails wikileaks had could not have been down loaded over the internet because it is impossible to download the e-mails as fast as they were obtained.They were downloaded on to a bar that plugs into the computer which is the only way they can be down loaded so fast.It cannot be done over any internet.This is forensic science. Yet the Mueller report is claiming Russia downloaded them. When are you going to decide to go by evidence instead of just believing what you read? I have provided evidence and am not just telling you to believe the alt-right media like you're doing claiming what the MSM and Mueller report states is true.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply