Youtube: The term "Christian" is unacceptable

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Fliegender
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Youtube: The term "Christian" is unacceptable

Post by Fliegender »

Native Floridian With a French Cacada Wife wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:18 pm My wife is actually one generation removed from French Canadian. Her dad was born in French Canadia, so that makes my wife a little less dumb. She must have some intelligence, because she chose to marry me.
Naw....once a French Cacadian , always a French Cacadian. She married you to assure her citizenship in the world’s greatest nation. Those people from Cacada can’t be trusted. All they want is to live in the USA. That’s why Florida is infested by them.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:10 pm
Native Floridian With a French Cacada Wife wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:18 pm My wife is actually one generation removed from French Canadian. Her dad was born in French Canadia, so that makes my wife a little less dumb. She must have some intelligence, because she chose to marry me.
Naw....once a French Cacadian , always a French Cacadian. She married you to assure her citizenship in the world’s greatest nation. Those people from Cacada can’t be trusted. All they want is to live in the USA. That’s why Florida is infested by them.
There aren't any French Canadians here in NE Florida. The rednecks here would shoot them, because they'd think that the French Canadians are Mexicans. Rednecks are even more stupid than French Canadians.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Make America Great Again! Shoot The Frogs! wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:39 pm...
There aren't any French Canadians here in NE Florida. The rednecks here would shoot them, because they'd think that the French Canadians are Mexicans. Rednecks are even more stupid than French Canadians.
We’re getting nowhere with this. Choose between these three:

1. You have a fly buzzing around your head nonstop for one week.

2. You have two Jehovah’s Witnesses following you around for one week.

3. You have two French Cacadians invade your house for one week.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ClosetAmerican wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:00 pm
Make America Great Again! Shoot The Frogs! wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:39 pm...
We’re getting nowhere with this. Choose between these three:

1. You have a fly buzzing around your head nonstop for one week.

2. You have two Jehovah’s Witnesses following you around for one week.

3. You have two French Cacadians invade your house for one week.
I choose 4. Have bamboo stuck under my fingernails for a week, while listening to an endless loop of Celine Dion's greatest hits.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Unable to understand simple instructions because my mind is infected by my Sin wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:07 pm I choose 4. Have bamboo stuck under my fingernails for a week, while listening to an endless loop of Celine Dion's greatest hits.
There was no fourth choice. I condemn you go door-to-door canvassing with Jehovah’s Witnesses for the next week. Since this is Sunday, go immediately to the nearby Kingdom Hall and pick up a stack of Awake! for distribution to your unsuspecting neighbors. Lean on every doorbell until the door opens.
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ReallyNiceOldMan wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:05 am
Unable to understand simple instructions because my mind is infected by my Sin wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:07 pm I choose 4. Have bamboo stuck under my fingernails for a week, while listening to an endless loop of Celine Dion's greatest hits.
There was no fourth choice. I condemn you go door-to-door canvassing with Jehovah’s Witnesses for the next week. Since this is Sunday, go immediately to the nearby Kingdom Hall and pick up a stack of Awake! for distribution to your unsuspecting neighbors. Lean on every doorbell until the door opens.
Did I ever tell you that I used to be a member of the Jehovah's Witness Protection Program?

I would go door-to-door, pretending that I was someone else.

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Sinful Schizophrenic Floridian wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:07 am
Did I ever tell you that I used to be a member of the Jehovah's Witness Protection Program?

I don’t know what to say. Maybe I should have sent you to the Mormons...
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Questionablegender wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:52 pm

A Mormon told me that they don't drink coffee. I said, "A cup of coffee every day gives you wonderful benefits."
He said, "Like what?"
I said, "Well, it keeps you from being Mormon..."

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

I can’t get to the soup kitchen because I traded my bus pass for a pack of smokes and a case of beer wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:09 pm

A Mormon told me that they don't drink coffee. I said, "A cup of coffee every day gives you wonderful benefits."
He said, "Like what?"
A Baptist once told me, “Money can’t buy you happiness.” I said “You’re right ...but I’d rather be depressed in a Bentley than in a city bus.”
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Immigrant from Kolob wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:03 pm
I can’t get to the soup kitchen because I traded my bus pass for a pack of smokes and a case of beer wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:09 pm

He said, "Like what?"
A Baptist once told me, “Money can’t buy you happiness.” I said “You’re right ...but I’d rather be depressed in a Bentley Stingray than in a city bus.”
There. Fixed it for you.

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

I don’t know what I’m talking about wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:54 pm

He said, "Like what?"
A Baptist once told me, “Money can’t buy you happiness.” I said “You’re right ...but I’d rather be depressed in a Bentley Stingray than in a city bus.”
There. Fixed it for you.
I’d rather be depressed in a Bentley than in a Stingray any day...
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Don't know much about cars wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:08 pm

He said, "Like what?"
There. Fixed it for you.
You would be depressed in a Bentley. A recent survey found that Bentley was the least reliable car brand out of 37 manufacturers.

Your Bentley might be in the shop so much, that you'd be taking the city bus, while making payments on your Bentley.

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

I would love a car but can only afford a Bus Pass wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:53 pm

He said, "Like what?"
There. Fixed it for you.
You would be depressed in a Bentley. A recent survey found that Bentley was the least reliable car brand out of 37 manufacturers.

Your Bentley might be in the shop so much, that you'd be taking the city bus, while making payments on your Bentley.
What?? Who makes payments on a Bentley? The proletariat make payments on stuff. If you buy a Bentley, you pay cash up front.

Reliability: Jaguar has questionable reliability. Bentley builds cars right the first time.
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Blind to the flaws of Bentley wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:56 am
I would love a car but can only afford a Bus Pass wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:53 pm

There. Fixed it for you.

What?? Who makes payments on a Bentley? The proletariat make payments on stuff. If you buy a Bentley, you pay cash up front.

Reliability: Jaguar has questionable reliability. Bentley builds cars right the first time.
Apparently,

Bentley is the most unreliable brand sold in England.
https://www.osv.ltd.uk/are-bentley-reliable/

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

What do I know about Bentley? I only have an expired Bus Pass wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:46 am
Blind to the flaws of Bentley wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:56 am

There. Fixed it for you.

Apparently,

Bentley is the most unreliable brand sold in England.
https://www.osv.ltd.uk/are-bentley-reliable/
A very strange article you linked to. Questionable too because it said that Aston Martin builds reliable cars and that Porsche has unreliable cars. The very opposite is common knowledge. And just what is this “unreliability” they are talking about? If it’s a headlamp burning out, that’s insignificant but it still makes it on a reliability report. A broken electric mirror on a friend’s Mercedes cost over $1500 to fix but the same mirror on a Vauxhall wouldn’t break because it ain’t electric. So, you linked to a junk report.

Run along now to the soup kitchen...
-John Stuart Mill