Broken souls

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Broken souls

Post by Storyteller »

Seriously though..
I think i may look into being a counsellor. It has always appealed to me and it appears people confide in me. I have had a couple of people suggest it now. The only thing stopping me was this thought of how could i offer help when i was broken myself? Now i think its because of that reason i should consider it. I can relate.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Storyteller wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 am Seriously though..
I think i may look into being a counsellor. It has always appealed to me and it appears people confide in me. I have had a couple of people suggest it now. The only thing stopping me was this thought of how could i offer help when i was broken myself? Now i think its because of that reason i should consider it. I can relate.
That might be good for you. Nothing to fall off of. No sharp objects.

:mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Fliegender
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

Ms Vauxhall wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:15 am
You're just jealous!
No, I’m just happy that you found something meaningful to do that gives you joy.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill