Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4909
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#46

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:48 pm
What the heck, I'll give it another shot.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 pm
As far as Ed when he is called on something he then plays dumb like he don't know what is going on. Yet let somebody say anything wrong he disagrees with and he will set them straight politically like BW and Stu. When I point out it is the Democrat agenda that is racist and those who support it are racists,he then plays dumb like he does not know and expects me to prove it to him. But I have proven myself many times to him and he just ignores it.So I have changed the way I deal with him politically and I just tell him the truth and let him figure it out.
I'm not playing dumb. I have a pretty good idea what the different political parties are up to and I know how the Democrats are approaching border security, generally speaking. What I don't know is what you think you know. You and I get our information from completely different sources. Mine range across the political spectrum and the Western world, but they're all news outlets that employ journalists. You get your information from Reddit posts and YouTube videos run by pundits and conspiracy mongers. When you call me a racist for supporting racist policies that put illegal immigrants ahead of American citizens it's difficult to respond because I'm not sure what you're talking about. You didn't invite me into your monologue or cite your sources.

Are you talking about the Dreamers? If so then I think they deserve a crack at citizenship. They're culturally American and most of them have no memory of ever living anywhere else. They have over 90% employment as a group, and many of them have served in the armed forces. It's not their fault that they were brought here illegally as children, and forcing them out is bad policy. If you think that makes me a racist then I have no polite response.

Are you talking about the Wall? If so then I actually support border security, but I also think that Trump's plan will cost far, far too much given the limited efficacy of a border wall and the need to maintain and guard it. If your interpretation of my position is that I favor open borders then I'm not sure how to respond politely.

Are you talking about some other thing you heard on some YouTube show? If so then you'll have to fill me in, because I don't watch that stuff and I have no frame of reference.

So no, I'm not playing dumb. You and I speak completely different languages and often I can only guess at what you're talking about. We also have vastly different notions of what constitutes "proof." I can't think of a single time you provided me with any kind of concrete evidence of anything. You assert something IN ALL CAPS and when I ask you to cite a source you link a Twitter feed or YouTube show where some other person asserts the same thing. Asserting something isn't the same thing as proving it, no matter how loudly or frequently you make the assertion.

Abe, I'm going to ask you to do the same think I always ask you to do - be specific! Don't talk in [love] breadcrumbs. Nobody wants to play that game. If you're going to claim I'm a racist then have the good taste to explicitly state why you believe that to be the case. If you're unable to do so then you're welcome to retract your claim and I'd appreciate it if you would kindly refrain from baseless slander in the future.
I have explained how the Democrat agenda is racist.I have already explained how it is. I am specifically talking about how the Democratic Party puts illegal immigrants over the American people,this is racist. I'm not even talking about Dreamers but the Democrat agenda that is racist.I was also making my point of how the left uses Saul Alinsky tactics and this is an example of it.It is accusing your political enemies of what you are. The left and media has reported that Trump and his supporters are racists because we want to secure the border and build the wall,when it is really the Democrat agenda that is racist. You have defended Democrats in these threads before when it comes to this issue and so since you have you are a racist.Now you say you are not a racist and actually claim you are for border security,yet you have aligned yourself with the left on this issue which contradicts your claim now that you are for border security.You cannot be for border security like you claim and support the Democrat agenda like you have.Maybe you are waking up to how important border security is and that is a good thing,however you have only Trump or Democrats to choose from as you cannot support both,yet you oppose Trump on this issue and side more with the Democrats. So it is not consistent.I have no problem at all apologizing to you if you are not a racist but if you support the Democrat agenda then you are,even if you yourself are for border security.

Also I've noticed that you have taken a liken to AOC and yet even if you do,you should already know the Democratic establishment will treat her the same way they did Bernie Sanders.They will not let her get her way and would rig things against her if it ever comes to it just like they did Bernie Sanders.The DNC rigged the election for Hillary and Bernie was robbed the Democrat establishment would treat AOC the same way.So I hope you are not getting your hopes up again.Bernie Sanders fans did and were robbed by the DNC
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21181
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#47

Post by RickD » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:49 am

ACB wrote:
I have explained how the Democrat agenda is racist.
Yes you have. But I don't think you understand what "racist" means.
You said that people that choose giving illegal immigrants rights that American citizens don't even have, is a racist.

But the problems with your assertion, are:
(1) illegal immigrants come from different countries, and are people of all different races.
(2) American citizens are Caucasian, Black, Asian, etc.


You talk about Saul Alinsky tactics. But what we have from you is Abe Alinsky tactics.
1) paint all liberals as the enemy of Christians, and America
2) paint anyone who doesn't agree with your border beliefs, as racist
3) personally attack anyone who disagrees with you

Pathetic.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#48

Post by Stu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:08 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm
edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:48 pm
What the heck, I'll give it another shot.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 pm
As far as Ed when he is called on something he then plays dumb like he don't know what is going on. Yet let somebody say anything wrong he disagrees with and he will set them straight politically like BW and Stu. When I point out it is the Democrat agenda that is racist and those who support it are racists,he then plays dumb like he does not know and expects me to prove it to him. But I have proven myself many times to him and he just ignores it.So I have changed the way I deal with him politically and I just tell him the truth and let him figure it out.
I'm not playing dumb. I have a pretty good idea what the different political parties are up to and I know how the Democrats are approaching border security, generally speaking. What I don't know is what you think you know. You and I get our information from completely different sources. Mine range across the political spectrum and the Western world, but they're all news outlets that employ journalists. You get your information from Reddit posts and YouTube videos run by pundits and conspiracy mongers. When you call me a racist for supporting racist policies that put illegal immigrants ahead of American citizens it's difficult to respond because I'm not sure what you're talking about. You didn't invite me into your monologue or cite your sources.

Are you talking about the Dreamers? If so then I think they deserve a crack at citizenship. They're culturally American and most of them have no memory of ever living anywhere else. They have over 90% employment as a group, and many of them have served in the armed forces. It's not their fault that they were brought here illegally as children, and forcing them out is bad policy. If you think that makes me a racist then I have no polite response.

Are you talking about the Wall? If so then I actually support border security, but I also think that Trump's plan will cost far, far too much given the limited efficacy of a border wall and the need to maintain and guard it. If your interpretation of my position is that I favor open borders then I'm not sure how to respond politely.

Are you talking about some other thing you heard on some YouTube show? If so then you'll have to fill me in, because I don't watch that stuff and I have no frame of reference.

So no, I'm not playing dumb. You and I speak completely different languages and often I can only guess at what you're talking about. We also have vastly different notions of what constitutes "proof." I can't think of a single time you provided me with any kind of concrete evidence of anything. You assert something IN ALL CAPS and when I ask you to cite a source you link a Twitter feed or YouTube show where some other person asserts the same thing. Asserting something isn't the same thing as proving it, no matter how loudly or frequently you make the assertion.

Abe, I'm going to ask you to do the same think I always ask you to do - be specific! Don't talk in [love] breadcrumbs. Nobody wants to play that game. If you're going to claim I'm a racist then have the good taste to explicitly state why you believe that to be the case. If you're unable to do so then you're welcome to retract your claim and I'd appreciate it if you would kindly refrain from baseless slander in the future.
I have explained how the Democrat agenda is racist.I have already explained how it is. I am specifically talking about how the Democratic Party puts illegal immigrants over the American people,this is racist. I'm not even talking about Dreamers but the Democrat agenda that is racist.I was also making my point of how the left uses Saul Alinsky tactics and this is an example of it.It is accusing your political enemies of what you are. The left and media has reported that Trump and his supporters are racists because we want to secure the border and build the wall,when it is really the Democrat agenda that is racist. You have defended Democrats in these threads before when it comes to this issue and so since you have you are a racist.Now you say you are not a racist and actually claim you are for border security,yet you have aligned yourself with the left on this issue which contradicts your claim now that you are for border security.You cannot be for border security like you claim and support the Democrat agenda like you have.Maybe you are waking up to how important border security is and that is a good thing,however you have only Trump or Democrats to choose from as you cannot support both,yet you oppose Trump on this issue and side more with the Democrats. So it is not consistent.I have no problem at all apologizing to you if you are not a racist but if you support the Democrat agenda then you are,even if you yourself are for border security.

Also I've noticed that you have taken a liken to AOC and yet even if you do,you should already know the Democratic establishment will treat her the same way they did Bernie Sanders.They will not let her get her way and would rig things against her if it ever comes to it just like they did Bernie Sanders.The DNC rigged the election for Hillary and Bernie was robbed the Democrat establishment would treat AOC the same way.So I hope you are not getting your hopes up again.Bernie Sanders fans did and were robbed by the DNC
LOL the Democrat party doesn't even have democratic elections.

They have super-delegates. Frikken super-delegates. How is that even close to democratic. One man one vote, yeah right. 'We' choose who the party will have as their candidate not the unwashed serfs.


Image


Image
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2068
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#49

Post by edwardmurphy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:47 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm
I have explained how the Democrat agenda is racist.I have already explained how it is. I am specifically talking about how the Democratic Party puts illegal immigrants over the American people,this is racist. I'm not even talking about Dreamers but the Democrat agenda that is racist.
No, Abe, you haven't explained anything. What you've done is made a few assertions and then repeated them several times.

1) The Democrats put illegal immigrants over American citizens.
2) The Democrats want open borders.
3) The Democrats are racists because they have a racist agenda.
4) I have frequently supported Democratic policies, so I'm racist too.

The thing is, it's not clear what you mean by #1 and #2 is patently false, so you really haven't supported #3, which makes #4 nonsensical. And as Rick pointed out, the Americans that the Dems are supposedly not putting first are of many races and so are the illegal immigrants, so even if # 1 and #2 were true #3 would still be a non sequitur.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm
I was also making my point of how the left uses Saul Alinsky tactics and this is an example of it.It is accusing your political enemies of what you are.
Like when Trump insists that the media is a bunch of liars even as he's busy turning a minor slip of the tongue into Tim Applegate by telling obvious, pointless lies?

Abe, every pundit and politician uses that tactic from time to time, and Trump uses it hourly. Claiming that political trickery is a uniquely Democratic tactic is ludicrous.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm
The left and media has reported that Trump and his supporters are racists because we want to secure the border and build the wall,when it is really the Democrat agenda that is racist. You have defended Democrats in these threads before when it comes to this issue and so since you have you are a racist.Now you say you are not a racist and actually claim you are for border security,yet you have aligned yourself with the left on this issue which contradicts your claim now that you are for border security.You cannot be for border security like you claim and support the Democrat agenda like you have.Maybe you are waking up to how important border security is and that is a good thing,however you have only Trump or Democrats to choose from as you cannot support both,yet you oppose Trump on this issue and side more with the Democrats. So it is not consistent.I have no problem at all apologizing to you if you are not a racist but if you support the Democrat agenda then you are,even if you yourself are for border security.
So not supporting Trump's Wall makes me racist. Got it. Here's the thing, though - the border with Mexico is not our only border.

We also have a border with Canada, as well as nearly 400 commercial ports, 50+ international airports, 15,000 air strips in total, and 95,000 miles of coastline. It's estimated that more than 60% of illegals come in through places other than the Mexican border, and according to the DEA and FBI most of the illegal drugs come in through established ports of entry. We also need to fund immigration courts and provide food and shelter for people who arrive requesting asylum, not because the world is our boss, but because we signed treaties saying we'd do that and the US Constitution clearly states that we must follow our treaty obligations.

Trump's Wall manages to be exorbitantly expensive while addressing none of those other challenges. It's a great applause line for an auditorium full of angry white guys, but it's bad policy. Consequently, I am opposed to Trump's plan, not because I want open borders, but because I don't think we should waste a ton of money on a solution that misses most of the problem.

In other words, border security is more complex than "Like Wall good! No like Wall racist!" and your failure to grasp the nuances of the issue doesn't reflect negatively on me.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm
Also I've noticed that you have taken a liken to AOC and yet even if you do,you should already know the Democratic establishment will treat her the same way they did Bernie Sanders.They will not let her get her way and would rig things against her if it ever comes to it just like they did Bernie Sanders.The DNC rigged the election for Hillary and Bernie was robbed the Democrat establishment would treat AOC the same way.So I hope you are not getting your hopes up again.Bernie Sanders fans did and were robbed by the DNC
Thanks for worrying about my feelings, but I'll be okay. I do like AOC - she's smart, tough, principled, and media savvy. I think she'll go far. She's also a 29-year-old Congressional newbie who's constitutionally barred from running for president until 2024. That's fine. At the moment she's barely more qualified than Trump, and we don't need another President that's completely unprepared for the job. As far as the DNC rigging blah, blah, I'm not worried about it. A lot will happen between now and 2024, and I'm not ready to pay attention to 2020 yet.
Last edited by edwardmurphy on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2068
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#50

Post by edwardmurphy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:13 am

Stu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:08 am
LOL the Democrat party doesn't even have democratic elections.

They have super-delegates. Frikken super-delegates. How is that even close to democratic.
I agree that the superdelegate system isn't great, although your depiction of events is characteristically inaccurate. Superdelegates only make up about 20% of the total delegate pool. Besides, Clinton got 54% of the pledged delegates, so if superdelegates didn't exist she'd have still won the nomination. And last year the Dems voted to change their convention rules for 2020, so superdelegates won't play as large a role next cycle. Not that you sincerely give a damn.
Stu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:08 am
One man one vote, yeah right. 'We' choose who the party will have as their candidate not the unwashed serfs.
The Democratic Party is a private organization. They can set their own rules however they want. In the US the best example of "unwashed serfs" being pushed aside is the electoral college. Remember back when George W. Bush lost the popular vote but got to be President anyway? And more recently when Donald Trump did the same, only by a much, much wider margin? If you're offended by superdelegates you should be outraged by the EC. I look forward to your upcoming rant about fat cats ignoring the will of the people and installing Donald Trump in the White House.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#51

Post by Stu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:24 am

Private organisation? You mean it's owned. Yeah that sounds about right :)

I bet the people who vote Democrat don't think of it as a private organisation, they think of it as their party and want an equal say in what happens. Really surprised people have fallen for shenanigans like this for so long.

As for the EC.
The first reason that the founders created the Electoral College is hard to understand today. The founding fathers were afraid of direct election to the Presidency. They feared a tyrant could manipulate public opinion and come to power.
And I do sincerely give a damn; I give a damn about your constitution and democracy and not seeing them circumvented.

What do you give a damn about? Shooting your mouth off at people who disagree with you it seems.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21181
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#52

Post by RickD » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:34 am

Getem Stu!

Get that atheist!

Don't let him win!

Atheists are the enemy!

Get him!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#53

Post by Stu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:46 am

RickD wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:34 am
Getem Stu!

Get that atheist!

Don't let him win!

Atheists are the enemy!

Get him!
Huh? y:-/

I spoke to Abe about super-delegates. It was ed who responded to me and got personal and bitter, yet you choose to rage against me??

No wonder long standing members are leaving and this forum isn't growing...
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21181
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#54

Post by RickD » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:44 pm

Stu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:46 am
RickD wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:34 am
Getem Stu!

Get that atheist!

Don't let him win!

Atheists are the enemy!

Get him!
Huh? y:-/

I spoke to Abe about super-delegates. It was ed who responded to me and got personal and bitter, yet you choose to rage against me??

No wonder long standing members are leaving and this forum isn't growing...
I didn't see anything personal in Ed's posts. Nor did I see any bitterness.
And I'm certainly not raging.

And if you want to blame me for forum members leaving, then I guess it's your prerogative to do so.

Do you think that you may be letting these political conversations get to you too much?

Sometimes all of this negative kind of stuff can get depressing.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1083
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#55

Post by Stu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:55 pm

RickD wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:44 pm
Stu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:46 am
RickD wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:34 am
Getem Stu!

Get that atheist!

Don't let him win!

Atheists are the enemy!

Get him!
Huh? y:-/

I spoke to Abe about super-delegates. It was ed who responded to me and got personal and bitter, yet you choose to rage against me??

No wonder long standing members are leaving and this forum isn't growing...
I didn't see anything personal in Ed's posts. Nor did I see any bitterness.
And I'm certainly not raging.

And if you want to blame me for forum members leaving, then I guess it's your prerogative to do so.

Do you think that you may be letting these political conversations get to you too much?

Sometimes all of this negative kind of stuff can get depressing.
Look man, my point is why you going off on me when it is ed who always gets negative and has a go at people.
And last year the Dems voted to change their convention rules for 2020, so superdelegates won't play as large a role next cycle. Not that you sincerely give a damn.
Not that I sincerely give a damn, then why the heck am I raising the topic you muppet (ed, not you).

I know as Christians we are suppose to turn the other cheek, but he does it every frikken time and you just get fed up (besides there is a difference when it comes to debate, without opposing opinion there would be no debate. Jesus debated heavily when He was here). I probably won't respond to him anymore. Abe has more patience than a saint with that guy.

And I don't know where you get off saying what you said anyway. I in no way attacked him, and ignored the jibe and I just told him what he does constantly.

He's always got a bitter tone. His posts are dripping with sarcasm and bitterness, it's his thing.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8270
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 619 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#56

Post by Philip » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:57 pm

EVERYONE here could and should be more civil - even if they really detest what another's views are. Mostly, the ones who have left or were asked to leave, either caused constant unnecessary trouble or they were relentless with personal attacks. And some discussions concerning topics of great contention require both a thicker skin and a reasonable amount of self-control to not go for unnecessary personal attacks. Some posts are made deliberately to get a rise out of people, or to purposefully stir up arguments - which should be avoided. And political discussions are notoriously trouble-causers because people get really charged up AND they tend to cherrypick examples (particularly of people) and then apply it to a whole group of people.

Few seem to acknowledge that, there are often loudmouth idiots representing groups that can be found across the ENTIRE political spectrum! Politically, the people I respect the most are equal-opportunity critics - those willing to criticize whomever and wherever they see problematic things, actions, events or beliefs - even if it's of those who they normally tend to like. But people always tend to cast their personal political opinions in terms of assertions of "all saints" vs. "those so evil." But the real world rarely works like that!

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21181
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 195 times
Been liked: 1060 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#57

Post by RickD » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 pm

Stu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:55 pm
RickD wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:44 pm
Stu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:46 am
RickD wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:34 am
Getem Stu!

Get that atheist!

Don't let him win!

Atheists are the enemy!

Get him!
Huh? y:-/

I spoke to Abe about super-delegates. It was ed who responded to me and got personal and bitter, yet you choose to rage against me??

No wonder long standing members are leaving and this forum isn't growing...
I didn't see anything personal in Ed's posts. Nor did I see any bitterness.
And I'm certainly not raging.

And if you want to blame me for forum members leaving, then I guess it's your prerogative to do so.

Do you think that you may be letting these political conversations get to you too much?

Sometimes all of this negative kind of stuff can get depressing.
Look man, my point is why you going off on me when it is ed who always gets negative and has a go at people.
And last year the Dems voted to change their convention rules for 2020, so superdelegates won't play as large a role next cycle. Not that you sincerely give a damn.
Not that I sincerely give a damn, then why the heck am I raising the topic you muppet (ed, not you).

I know as Christians we are suppose to turn the other cheek, but he does it every frikken time and you just get fed up (besides there is a difference when it comes to debate, without opposing opinion there would be no debate. Jesus debated heavily when He was here). I probably won't respond to him anymore. Abe has more patience than a saint with that guy.

And I don't know where you get off saying what you said anyway. I in no way attacked him, and ignored the jibe and I just told him what he does constantly.

He's always got a bitter tone. His posts are dripping with sarcasm and bitterness, it's his thing.
Stu,

I didn't say that you attacked him, did I?

I just told you to get him, because he's one of those commie, Saul Alinsky, racist, leftist types.

I don't think his posts are dripping with bitterness. But sarcasm? Yes. He's pretty good at using sarcasm to get a point across. It takes a special kind of talent for that. You normal, non sarcastic people wouldn't understand.

I just think sometimes these discussions get a little too heated. Sometimes, we(including myself) need to just step back, so we don't drive ourselves crazy over relatively pointless arguments.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4909
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#58

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:22 pm

RickD wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:49 am
ACB wrote:
I have explained how the Democrat agenda is racist.
Yes you have. But I don't think you understand what "racist" means.
You said that people that choose giving illegal immigrants rights that American citizens don't even have, is a racist.

But the problems with your assertion, are:
(1) illegal immigrants come from different countries, and are people of all different races.
(2) American citizens are Caucasian, Black, Asian, etc.


You talk about Saul Alinsky tactics. But what we have from you is Abe Alinsky tactics.
1) paint all liberals as the enemy of Christians, and America
2) paint anyone who doesn't agree with your border beliefs, as racist
3) personally attack anyone who disagrees with you

Pathetic.
I gave you the definition of what a racist is, and It is racial descrimination to allow other races of people to come into this country illegally to all law adiding citezens. It is racism.If it is not then please explain how it is not racist.Since these people come into America illegally from different countries as you just said it is racist to allow them to break the law and come into America illegally. It is ALL race based discrimination. It is no different than when blacks were not allowed to ride in buses,there is absolutely no difference.You cannot allow certian races of people to be able to break the law as it is racist discrimination. You may not have realized it is racist but it is.

No I paint liberalism and the Democrat agenda that has dominated American politics since Roe Vs Wade alteast as enemies of Christians and America for the damage it has done to America and how you cannot see it in our society is mindblowing.They used the goverrnment to squelch Christian influence in America,they removed prayer and bible reading from schools,legislated their morality on everybody else legalizing abortion,same sex marriages,this produced a moral decline in America which has eventually led to the new atheist movement,like a self fulfilling prophecy.I could go on and on of the harm the liberal democratic agenda that has dominated American politics for decades has done to America.It is time to say NO MORE MURDERING OUR BABIES! without the people voting it in.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4909
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#59

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:12 pm

Only God Knows. For you all
https://youtu.be/lLYWe2RfdW0
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4909
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#60

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:44 pm

Stu wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:08 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm
edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:48 pm
What the heck, I'll give it another shot.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:12 pm
As far as Ed when he is called on something he then plays dumb like he don't know what is going on. Yet let somebody say anything wrong he disagrees with and he will set them straight politically like BW and Stu. When I point out it is the Democrat agenda that is racist and those who support it are racists,he then plays dumb like he does not know and expects me to prove it to him. But I have proven myself many times to him and he just ignores it.So I have changed the way I deal with him politically and I just tell him the truth and let him figure it out.
I'm not playing dumb. I have a pretty good idea what the different political parties are up to and I know how the Democrats are approaching border security, generally speaking. What I don't know is what you think you know. You and I get our information from completely different sources. Mine range across the political spectrum and the Western world, but they're all news outlets that employ journalists. You get your information from Reddit posts and YouTube videos run by pundits and conspiracy mongers. When you call me a racist for supporting racist policies that put illegal immigrants ahead of American citizens it's difficult to respond because I'm not sure what you're talking about. You didn't invite me into your monologue or cite your sources.

Are you talking about the Dreamers? If so then I think they deserve a crack at citizenship. They're culturally American and most of them have no memory of ever living anywhere else. They have over 90% employment as a group, and many of them have served in the armed forces. It's not their fault that they were brought here illegally as children, and forcing them out is bad policy. If you think that makes me a racist then I have no polite response.

Are you talking about the Wall? If so then I actually support border security, but I also think that Trump's plan will cost far, far too much given the limited efficacy of a border wall and the need to maintain and guard it. If your interpretation of my position is that I favor open borders then I'm not sure how to respond politely.

Are you talking about some other thing you heard on some YouTube show? If so then you'll have to fill me in, because I don't watch that stuff and I have no frame of reference.

So no, I'm not playing dumb. You and I speak completely different languages and often I can only guess at what you're talking about. We also have vastly different notions of what constitutes "proof." I can't think of a single time you provided me with any kind of concrete evidence of anything. You assert something IN ALL CAPS and when I ask you to cite a source you link a Twitter feed or YouTube show where some other person asserts the same thing. Asserting something isn't the same thing as proving it, no matter how loudly or frequently you make the assertion.

Abe, I'm going to ask you to do the same think I always ask you to do - be specific! Don't talk in [love] breadcrumbs. Nobody wants to play that game. If you're going to claim I'm a racist then have the good taste to explicitly state why you believe that to be the case. If you're unable to do so then you're welcome to retract your claim and I'd appreciate it if you would kindly refrain from baseless slander in the future.
I have explained how the Democrat agenda is racist.I have already explained how it is. I am specifically talking about how the Democratic Party puts illegal immigrants over the American people,this is racist. I'm not even talking about Dreamers but the Democrat agenda that is racist.I was also making my point of how the left uses Saul Alinsky tactics and this is an example of it.It is accusing your political enemies of what you are. The left and media has reported that Trump and his supporters are racists because we want to secure the border and build the wall,when it is really the Democrat agenda that is racist. You have defended Democrats in these threads before when it comes to this issue and so since you have you are a racist.Now you say you are not a racist and actually claim you are for border security,yet you have aligned yourself with the left on this issue which contradicts your claim now that you are for border security.You cannot be for border security like you claim and support the Democrat agenda like you have.Maybe you are waking up to how important border security is and that is a good thing,however you have only Trump or Democrats to choose from as you cannot support both,yet you oppose Trump on this issue and side more with the Democrats. So it is not consistent.I have no problem at all apologizing to you if you are not a racist but if you support the Democrat agenda then you are,even if you yourself are for border security.

Also I've noticed that you have taken a liken to AOC and yet even if you do,you should already know the Democratic establishment will treat her the same way they did Bernie Sanders.They will not let her get her way and would rig things against her if it ever comes to it just like they did Bernie Sanders.The DNC rigged the election for Hillary and Bernie was robbed the Democrat establishment would treat AOC the same way.So I hope you are not getting your hopes up again.Bernie Sanders fans did and were robbed by the DNC
LOL the Democrat party doesn't even have democratic elections.

They have super-delegates. Frikken super-delegates. How is that even close to democratic. One man one vote, yeah right. 'We' choose who the party will have as their candidate not the unwashed serfs.


Image


Image

Ed needs to go back and actually watch the Democratic primary election night as the delegates were counted because he has amnesia.He is spinning and covering for the Democratic Party. Because we all watched election night as the delegates came in and Bernie would win,yet the delegates went to Hillary.Early in the election Bernie was winning the states and Bernie won like ten states when all of a sudden all of the delegates Bernie had won went to Hillary anyway.I mean there was no hiding it or anything,it was all out in the open for everybody to see.This caused Bernie voters to stay home because they knew it was rigged. Project Veritas went undercover as they have many times to expose things like CNN,Planned Parenthood and the DNC,etc.This was months before the Democrat primary election.They actually recorded on video DNC officials admitting on camera,not knowing they were on camera,but they admitted openly in a bragidocious way that the election is rigged and they already know who is going to win before the election. They openly bragged that Hillary would win.And Democrat primary election night confirmed everything said in the undercover video. I posted a video on here back then that showed Democrat voters who supported Bernie Sanders angry at the DNC chanting "Hell no DNC,We won't vote for Hillary! This actually caused many Bernie Sanders fans to vote for Donald Trump.And many of them online I'm aware of have grown to actually like Donald Trump as President.

I'll tell you something if you really want to have a laugh, one of the best things you can watch is all of the Liberal news networks that all proclaimed Trump would not win for months before the election.Biut just to go back and watch election night footage as the votes are counted. It is fun to go back and just watch on election night as they are all giddy and just know Hillary is going to win,as the night goes on and it dawns on them Donald Trump has won and they have to report it. The looks on their faces are priceless. Because they never saw it coming. Out of all political pundits I'm aware of including Rush Limbaugh,Sean Hannity,etc they all thought Hillary was going to win too because they believed the polls,but they wanted Trump to win but only Alex Jones was correct not only predicting Trump would win,but showing how the polls were rigged in order to claim Hillary is going to win.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply