No hot water

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: No hot water

Postby Nessa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Blessed wrote:Is is thread for real?

No, you are dreaming :sleep:

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: No hot water

Postby Nessa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Blessed wrote:You can draw a bath until you get a new heater. Just be careful when carrying and pouring the water.

Ya think? :lol:

I guess you have never drawn a bath heating up water on a stove. It takes A LOT of water

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: No hot water

Postby Nessa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:11 pm

RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Nicki wrote:Actually , why am I recommending this to you? y:-?


:lol:

The hubby wants a heat pump system. I am going to make this happen. A girls gotta shower!!!!! :soap:


I'd never heard of those - just been reading up on them. They'd be good here with the summer heat. We used to have solar hot water but the pump to send the water up to the roof gave out so now it's just the gas back-up.

Isn't your summer heat dry? And at least you have The Doctor to cool you off. :lol:

Nicki,

I really want to visit Perth before I die. The city is on the opposite side of the world from me, and that just fascinates me.

The doctor to cool her off?

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18413
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: No hot water

Postby RickD » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Nicki wrote:Actually , why am I recommending this to you? y:-?


:lol:

The hubby wants a heat pump system. I am going to make this happen. A girls gotta shower!!!!! :soap:


I'd never heard of those - just been reading up on them. They'd be good here with the summer heat. We used to have solar hot water but the pump to send the water up to the roof gave out so now it's just the gas back-up.

Isn't your summer heat dry? And at least you have The Doctor to cool you off. :lol:

Nicki,

I really want to visit Perth before I die. The city is on the opposite side of the world from me, and that just fascinates me.

The doctor to cool her off?

Fremantle Doctor
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Blessed
Established Member
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:01 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Los Angeles, Florida, Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: No hot water

Postby Blessed » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Nessa wrote:
Blessed wrote:You can draw a bath until you get a new heater. Just be careful when carrying and pouring the water.

Ya think? :lol:

I guess you have never drawn a bath heating up water on a stove. It takes A LOT of water



Ha ha ya ..

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18413
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: No hot water

Postby RickD » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:33 pm

You women go through multiple childbirths, yet you whine about taking a cold shower.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
B. W.
Board Moderator
Posts: 8002
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado

Re: No hot water

Postby B. W. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Nessa wrote:
Blessed wrote:You can draw a bath until you get a new heater. Just be careful when carrying and pouring the water.

Ya think? :lol:

I guess you have never drawn a bath heating up water on a stove. It takes A LOT of water


I have... way long time ago on the grandparents farm in the Hill's of Southwest Virginia..

You don't need too much, and half galleon to wash with and a half galleon to rinse with...

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: No hot water

Postby Nessa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:40 pm

B. W. wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Blessed wrote:You can draw a bath until you get a new heater. Just be careful when carrying and pouring the water.

Ya think? :lol:

I guess you have never drawn a bath heating up water on a stove. It takes A LOT of water


I have... way long time ago on the grandparents farm in the Hill's of Southwest Virginia..

You don't need too much, and half galleon to wash with and a half galleon to rinse with...

-
-
-


For a guy maybe :roll: y#-o

User avatar
Nessa
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: No hot water

Postby Nessa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:43 pm

RickD wrote:You women go through multiple childbirths, yet you whine about taking a cold shower.

Maybe we should be having our babies in cold showers instead of making everyone sammiches inbetween contractions :econfused:

User avatar
B. W.
Board Moderator
Posts: 8002
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado

Re: No hot water

Postby B. W. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Nessa wrote:
B. W. wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Blessed wrote:You can draw a bath until you get a new heater. Just be careful when carrying and pouring the water.

Ya think? :lol:

I guess you have never drawn a bath heating up water on a stove. It takes A LOT of water


I have... way long time ago on the grandparents farm in the Hill's of Southwest Virginia..

You don't need too much, and half galleon to wash with and a half galleon to rinse with...

-
-
-


For a guy maybe :roll: y#-o


Well two galleons then y#-o...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 18413
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kamino

Re: No hot water

Postby RickD » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:You women go through multiple childbirths, yet you whine about taking a cold shower.

Maybe we should be having our babies in cold showers instead of making everyone sammiches inbetween contractions :econfused:

What's the matter, can't you multitask?
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony


Return to “General Discussion & Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests