Hells Dominion by B.W. Melvin

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Hells Dominion by B.W. Melvin

Post by Kurieuo »

Blessed wrote:If I post here people will call me nuts.
I wouldn't worry too much. We already think B.W. is nuts, but we nonetheless accept him as a friend and he's a moderator here so... :P
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

Kurieuo wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much. We already think B.W. is nuts, but we nonetheless accept him as a friend and he's a moderator here so... :P
People may call you nuts either way so don't hold back :ewink: :lol:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Kurieuo wrote:
Is being nuts a prerequisite for being a mod here? y:-?

Maybe there is hope for me yet :amen:
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I must say, besides yourself checking in every so often, there is more nuts around here since all the women stopped posting.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Who scared off all the women?

Or, are they all just going through menopause?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Who scared off all the women?

Behold, ladies and gentlemen, "Exhibit A!"

:pound:
Nicki
Sex: Female

Post by Nicki »

RickD wrote:Who scared off all the women?

Sometimes I post but no one takes any notice :crying:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nicki wrote:

Are feelings of low self-worth, symptoms of menopause?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nicki
Sex: Female

Post by Nicki »

RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:

:twisted:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nicki wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:

:twisted:
:mrgreen:

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Thing is, for someone entering menopause, how can you tell what is a symptom of it, and what isn't? The term is apt, no? y:-?
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

I'll go ahead and post since I've not received a response.

I experienced a series of paranormal events on board the RMS Queen Mary. For those of you who don't know, the RMS Queen Mary is an ocean liner turned hotel. It succeeded the Titanic. It's an amazing, example 19th century British shipbuilding. The ship is amazing, the quality impeccable. I instantly became mesmerized and fell in love the second I walked onboard. The hotel is a living time capsule.

I want to keep visiting the ship. However I'm feeling uncertain if i should.

I've had several odd experiences there, each more intense than the next. These experiences cumulated in August 2016, where I was grabbed and/or punched by an apparition which materialized out of thin air. Another dimension into physical reality for the purpose of getting pleasure at my expense. A "prank". A form of amusement. It or "he" was a tall lanky pale white male with a black t-shirt. "Military" came into me mind. It's way, way too much to type here. But this came into my mind, instantly, and also, he was 25, but old. Really old. like ancient. I know this makes absolutely no sense. But he was a "young" 25 year old man yet simultaneously "old" at the same time. This occurred on M deck.

This experience provided permanent irrefutable evidence of the paranormal and life after death. Such evidence is also de-facto evidence of God, in my opinion.

So this, being, was able to make itself appear (assuming it was not the ghost of a person) as a WWII era solider. This concurred with Brian's book. There are also other ghosts on the ship. It wanted to scare me shitless and get a big kick out of it. That's the distinct impression i got. However when it grabbed me (as I was walking away i turned m head over my shoulder and saw it) i did not respond. No fear, nothing. I was not surprised. The fact here is life after death did not surprise me. I have faith in God (I was protected throughout the night by a dome). So it didn't "prove" anything i didn't already know.

I should've left well enough alone and not gone back. But I love the ship and staying away means fear wins. So I went back and, was assigned to A deck room A019. Instant negative energy was emanating from the room. I went out to the bar and got drunk came back later that night flipped TV on and news was on about Israel issues. I was drunk and got into this long conversation with myself, talking with myself about Jews. I'm not going to discuss what I was saying because I don't want to be labeled as anti-Semite. I'm a TRUTH SEEKER. All i care about is the TRUTH about all else. It's my downfall.

Anyways I passed out woke up that morning sitting on the bed and a deep raspy voice appeared out of the middle of the room. I was trying to ignore it and it was talking to me but I could not understand it i was trying to understand it but could not. There was a muffle in the way. The most i could make out is that it was answering my questions from the night before. It felt like an ancient history review but fast. I could not understand. It was something beyond my comprehension. I got worried and choose to ignore it by going back to bed. I know that sounds crazy. Then it said my name in a "your a baby" tone and told me to "wake up" and "get up" out of bed, in a, certain tone, like, I can't explain and when I was leaving, it said "COME BACK" and I paused thinking, and again it says "COME BACK" then i made the mistake of responding and said "come back? And it says "YES".

I got my luggage and checked out.,it also added something on my iPhone by itself or through automatic writing when I grabbed the phone and sent the following message "P CURTIS". I looked up P CURTIS online but don't understand what it's supposed to mean.

There was also another experience i had in the pool room. I was with my GF and got drunk woke up at 2am. She didn't want to go down to the pool area to "check it out" so I went alone. It was 2 am and there was a little girl singing and humming, stomping her feet. I was on the balcony listening and heard it clearly for a good 15-20 seconds. Humming and stamping her foot like she was bored, singing, but also maybe a little bratty. This image shot into my head of a black leather shoe with a buckle like the Morton's salt girl. I walked and turned to go down to see why there was a little girl at 2 am , and there was nothing there! I walked around investigating there was nothing i walked near the old bathing suit changing rooms suddenly stopped, fear rose up, don't go in, don't go in there. Walked around to other side to peek in , nothing. There was a large circuit board laying next to it i started starring at it then looked up suddenly , out of nowhere , this HORRENDOUS smell appears directly in front of me the absolutely foulest most horrific smell. It was so bad my automatic reaction was disgust and flee.

I looked up online and found videos and recordings of a little girl who,supposidly drowned in the pool named "Jackie" with EVP recordings and a tape recording back in the early 90,s through today. The shocking thing is the little girls voice i heard was THE SAME VOICE on all the tapes.,they all sound the exact same girls voice.

I had other things happen as well but it's too much to get into. I'd be typing all night.

I am a sane educated person who runs a business. I'm responsible for millions USD annually in transactions. I am not some nut case or looney toons. I know what happened i know what I experienced. The thing is i want to go back and also my curiosity is heightened now. I know it sounds crazy but i really felt no fear. I don't feel I should be afraid. I'm not sure why. I feel God is protecting me but it feels very unchristian and the bible says no. However I'm justifying this by saying - I did not ASK for these events to occur. I just LISTENED and kept an eye out and was quiet walking around the ship. I NEVER took out a weegee board or said "show yourself" "prove ghosts are real" or "prove life after death" or anything like that. I just showed up. Does that mean I'm guilty of communicating with the dead like the Old Testament says. Saul and the medium etc. Also since the Bible mentions ghosts , familiar spirits, communicating with the dead etc.

I really like the ship and want to keep visiting for recreation time. But at the same time i feel "guilty" for going to a place that is haunted possessed or is being visited by demons. The ship gets over 1 million visitors a year, lots of families visiting, and they always have a vast variety of events throughout the year. It's a major tourist attraction. I have an annual pass.

This has been on my mind since Aug 2016 and after i read Hells Dominion i started wondering about the connection.

There is lots more but it's just too much to type. Goodnight.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Blessed wrote:B.W.

May I PM you?

I have, something happened to me.

If I post here people will call me nuts.
Oh yes please feel to send a PM ...

I have been busy staining the old wood fence and hundred honey do list of things... just now getting back to this post.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Kurieuo wrote:
Why I feel the LOVE brother at least I know I am nuts!

I do live according the biblical standard of being of being a peculiar people ie person :lol:
Nessa wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
Is being nuts a prerequisite for being a mod here? y:-?

Maybe there is hope for me yet :amen:
Yes there is hope!

-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Okay you posted anyways:

Note this article: http://www.paraatlas.com/rms-queen-mary-long-beach/

I would suggest staying away from the ship at all cost.
Blessed wrote:.... Does that mean I'm guilty of communicating with the dead like the Old Testament says. Saul and the medium etc. Also since the Bible mentions ghosts , familiar spirits, communicating with the dead etc.
No, not at all because these contacted you. They are familiar spirits which are not human at all. Think of familiar spirits as entertained baggage someone carried around during life with the intent to destroy that person and keep repeating patterns of behaviors continuing generation after generation (such things like suicide, abuse, gnawing despair, drugs, alcoholism, various types of addictions, etc).

These enter people and convince people of reincarnation, etc...

They look for something familiar in a person that is connected to the original person/family they were attached too but when the host person died unexpectedly they hang out in areas looking for someone to devour - like a roaring loin calling for someone to come near.

So they look for something inside anyone nearby that has something they are familiar with: Say, alcohol or drugs, or a young child who is simply open to imaginations. They look for behaviors they are familiar with and thus seek to attach to individuals and their family line, or even friends, to keep repeating generations enslaved to repeat certain unhealthy traits like suicide or any self destructive behavior. They are not deceased people. They are demonic.

Isaiah 61:1,2,3,4 hold truths that the most of the modern church ignores and others abuse so others justify themselves ignore the power of God at work in a person to heal the broken heart, set at liberty those who are bound, set folks free from their personal prisons they live etc all through the good news of Jesus Christ.

So for now, what most likely is happening to you is that you feel a drawing to go back because these spirits see something in common with you. They usually are locally trapped in the area (or in the family line) so that maybe what you are feeling. The person died accidentally and caught these spirit off guard so they hang out in the general area where their host died looking for someone to devour. Why that is so, I do not know. It is a common thing. Occultist seek places like to soak in.

I would not at all go back and when you feel that pull, use the name of Jesus Christ to rebuke the feelings, cover yourself with blood of Jesus to cleanse you and forgive you for being drawn to this, and remind yourself of Rom 8:11 and 1 John 4:4.

I have encountered far worst places on the Reservations where it is literal demon central. They key is to have more in common with Jesus than the world, the flesh, or the devil. They cannot latch on to destroy a person who knows 1 John 4:4 as a way of life. For now learn how to get there and you will do well.
Blessed wrote:I really like the ship and want to keep visiting for recreation time. But at the same time i feel "guilty" for going to a place that is haunted possessed or is being visited by demons. The ship gets over 1 million visitors a year, lots of families visiting, and they always have a vast variety of events throughout the year. It's a major tourist attraction. I have an annual pass.

This has been on my mind since Aug 2016 and after i read Hells Dominion i started wondering about the connection.

There is lots more but it's just too much to type. Goodnight.
That is okay, people already think I am nuts but trust me, when they encounter darkness and the demonic then it is a different story.

Remember the art of spiritual warfare is the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, the power of the cross which remind the darkness it is defeated,the power of the Resurrection which helps you learn that you as a Christian have more in common with Jesus than the flesh, the world, and the devil... which are revealed by declaring his Name Jesus Christ when you feel fear, see something, afflicted, tempted...

Hope this helps...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb: