Loretta Lynch: More marching, blood, death on streets

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Loretta Lynch: More marching, blood, death on streets

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote:You contended that Christians are intolerant bigots.
I constantly, explicitly do not contend that. I contend that you cannot take an entire religious, ethnic, socioeconomic, age, or gender group and label them all with some character trait.

I also contend that you (singular) don't know jack about me, or about liberals, or about atheists because all information that you (singular) take in is filtered through your (singular) bizarre, bigoted worldview. That statement would be false if applied to 99% of Christians that I've met in my life, including every regular poster on this forum apart from you (singular). My animus is personal, and it is directed specifically against you (singular), B.W. Melvin. Stop trying to drag all of Christendom into this.
B. W. wrote:You will not stop the Christian message, nor can it be...

When have I ever said that I wanted to, much less tried? What are you even talking about?
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Post by B. W. »

Okay...

How about this?

If Snoop took aim at Obama instead would the video be good?
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote:If Snoop took aim at Obama instead would the video be good?
Seems unlikely.

What does this have to do with anything?
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:
B. W. wrote:If Snoop took aim at Obama instead would the video be good?
Seems unlikely.

What does this have to do with anything?
More marching, blood, death on streets

Bow Wow tweets he wants to 'pimp' out Melania Trump over Snoop-Trump feud

-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

She was alluding to the civil rights movement. The marching was peaceful and the blood was that of protestors fighting for their rights. Lynch's speech has nothing to do with whatever is going on between Trump and the world of rap, so I'm still not sure what you're going on about.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:She was alluding to the civil rights movement. The marching was peaceful and the blood was that of protestors fighting for their rights. Lynch's speech has nothing to do with whatever is going on between Trump and the world of rap, so I'm still not sure what you're going on about.
Words have consequences as they are subjectively interpreted...

Blood in the streets has a wide array of meaning. Lynch is a slick political type and uses greasy speach.

The two examples are more poking the masses into reaction of a mob.

You do not yellow fire in a crowed theater when there is no fire as that is against the law, likewise calling for blood is not wise from a political hack leader either.

Shouting for more more dead cops is not right either...

-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote:Words have consequences as they are subjectively interpreted...
That's an interesting take from a Trump supporter. Are you also finally realizing that it's dangerous and disruptive for Sideshow Don to just blurt out crazy conspiracy theories from InfoWars as if it were fact?
B. W. wrote:Blood in the streets has a wide array of meaning. Lynch is a slick political type and uses greasy speach.

Oh, please. That's just [nonsense] punditry. You know what she meant, and so do all of the talking heads on FOX and the culture-warring bloggers.
B. W. wrote:You do not yellow fire in a crowed theater when there is no fire as that is against the law, likewise calling for blood is not wise from a political hack leader either.
She didn't call for blood, she called for sacrifice. People like you deliberately misinterpreted her words as a call for blood so that you could use them to prop up their paranoid ravings about left wing deep state commie fascists staging a secret PrObama coup. Unfortunately the buffoon in the White House validates their crackpottery, and everybody in his administration winces and plays along. Oh well. It will pass.
B. W. wrote:Shouting for more more dead cops is not right either...
Loretta Lynch shouted for more dead cops?
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

edwardmurphy wrote:
B. W. wrote:Words have consequences as they are subjectively interpreted...
That's an interesting take from a Trump supporter. Are you also finally realizing that it's dangerous and disruptive for Sideshow Don to just blurt out crazy conspiracy theories from InfoWars as if it were fact?
Again, you comment is a perfect example of hate and demeaning and what you are saying is that 60 million people are wrong and must kowtow to your views or face ridicule, factless name calling, or blood in the streets. That is brownshrit tactics, ED...

edwardmurphy wrote:
B. W. wrote:Blood in the streets has a wide array of meaning. Lynch is a slick political type and uses greasy speach.

Oh, please. That's just [nonsense] punditry. You know what she meant, and so do all of the talking heads on FOX and the culture-warring bloggers.
No it is not ED, you accuse the right of being wrong 100 percent of the time and demean then mercilessly. Your hate reeks through your post. Words do have consequences.

How many dead cops do you want, Ed?

Words have repercussions to move the masses to a frenzy. History is replete with this, control the narrative, control the people, ridicule and demonize the opposition... Create an underclass to bull dog the masses with, keep the underclass believing lies by creating racism in them...

I can post mucho videos of Al Shapton as well as Obama stirring up race to incite riots but you are trained not to listen to truth, only spout hate and demonize those that oppose you.

This says a lot about your true character and it lacks...
edwardmurphy wrote:
B. W. wrote:You do not yellow fire in a crowed theater when there is no fire as that is against the law, likewise calling for blood is not wise from a political hack leader either.
She didn't call for blood, she called for sacrifice. People like you deliberately misinterpreted her words as a call for blood so that you could use them to prop up their paranoid ravings about left wing deep state commie fascists staging a secret PrObama coup. Unfortunately the buffoon in the White House validates their crackpottery, and everybody in his administration winces and plays along. Oh well. It will pass.
B. W. wrote:Shouting for more more dead cops is not right either...
Loretta Lynch shouted for more dead cops?
No, that is an example of how people who believe a lie long enough, if further motivated by someone in power saying something, can justify continued crimes.

For example, you believe the lies you were told and have utter faith in them. Your true character shines through and it is not good at all.

If you actually believed what you just wrote you would stop demonizing folks on this thread and all who voted for Trump and have an honest discussion but you cannot because you lack character, tact, and social communication skills by always reverting to the same old leftist mantra. Get's rather old.

Do you really want a civil war Ed, where millions of people will die?

Words do have consequences and someone like Lynch should keep such things to herself...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote:How many dead cops do you want, Ed?
None! What kind of donkey would even ask me that? What's wrong with you?
B. W. wrote:Do you really want a civil war Ed, where millions of people will die?
No! What kind of onager would even ask me that? What's wrong with you?
B.W. wrote:Words do have consequences and someone like Lynch should keep such things to herself...
See, you start off with a valid point, then you take a hard right into partisan [nonsense] and suddenly irresponsible speech is entirely a product of your sinister, imaginary leftist conspiracy.

That's not reality, B.W., it's a product of your fevered imagination and your persecution complex. Everybody should be mindful of what they say and how it could be interpreted, and irresponsible speech can be seen all across the political spectrum. But having said that, part of being responsible is refraining from deliberately misinterpreting someone else's words and then using them to, for example, accuse someone who disagrees with your politics of wanting to see cops dead in the street or the nation torn apart by civil war. That would be the act of a complete and total burro.

Just sayin'...
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

Uhh, I'm scared to post here right now. But can we all go back to being friends again? Please?

Thank you. -Hortence
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

It's tough to imagine B.W. and me as friends, but I don't think either of us will be mean to you. Post away.