Is Trump seriously mentally ill?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Is Trump seriously mentally ill?

Post by Hortator »

For the record, "Mr. Ultimate" sounds like a great superhero name
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

ultimate777 wrote:
RickD wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:Maybe because, if you look at it objectively (lol, look who I'm talking to) you'll find that, while he made some mistakes, he also did a lot right despite unprecedented obstructionism by Republican lawmakers?

Or maybe because, unlike the current President, the former president isn't the President anymore and some people are more interested in current events than history?

Sure, it could just be that he's biased, but it's asinine to assume that anyone criticizing Sideshow Don is doing it for purely political reasons. The man is, after all, a childish, undisciplined buffoon with a Twitter problem.
I'm not buying the "it's history not current events" excuse. Ultimate777 has been a member here since 2011, and I don't recall seeing any Obama hating threads when his presidency was a current event.

And to say Obama merely, "made some mistakes", shows your bias. Some pretty bad mistakes were made while Obama was in charge.
Why should I hate Obama when its the other side who's being hateful?
I'm not telling you to hate anyone. I'm just curious, about why you haven't posted a single anti-Obama thread in the five years he was president that you were a member here.

Are you blind to all the bad things that happened during the Obama administration?

Why the partisan attacks against Trump?

It just makes you look pretty biased, that's all.

There are plenty of members here who, to put it mildly, aren't enamored with Trump, including myself. Yet you don't see anyone else constantly starting threads against him.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote:
ultimate777 wrote:
RickD wrote:
edwardmurphy wrote:Maybe because, if you look at it objectively (lol, look who I'm talking to) you'll find that, while he made some mistakes, he also did a lot right despite unprecedented obstructionism by Republican lawmakers?

Or maybe because, unlike the current President, the former president isn't the President anymore and some people are more interested in current events than history?

Sure, it could just be that he's biased, but it's asinine to assume that anyone criticizing Sideshow Don is doing it for purely political reasons. The man is, after all, a childish, undisciplined buffoon with a Twitter problem.
I'm not buying the "it's history not current events" excuse. Ultimate777 has been a member here since 2011, and I don't recall seeing any Obama hating threads when his presidency was a current event.

And to say Obama merely, "made some mistakes", shows your bias. Some pretty bad mistakes were made while Obama was in charge.
Why should I hate Obama when its the other side who's being hateful?
I'm not telling you to hate anyone. I'm just curious, about why you haven't posted a single anti-Obama thread in the five years he was president that you were a member here.

Are you blind to all the bad things that happened during the Obama administration?

Why the partisan attacks against Trump?

It just makes you look pretty biased, that's all.

There are plenty of members here who, to put it mildly, aren't enamored with Trump, including myself. Yet you don't see anyone else constantly starting threads against him.
Well who is beating up whom and calling for more marches, violence, and blood in the streets?

Why is it that 88 percent of News Organization post anti-trump fake news?

Who was most disgusting and anti women during the women's march?

Who does not support the right of a woman not to have an abortion and the right not be forced to pay taxes for abortion - what about these women's rights?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

I may not be a fan of Trump BUT to say that it is his side that is hateful seems to ignore the facts we are seeing of the oppositions to Trump HATING on trump supporters even to the point of violence.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

PaulSacramento wrote:I may not be a fan of Trump BUT to say that it is his side that is hateful seems to ignore the facts we are seeing of the oppositions to Trump HATING on trump supporters even to the point of violence.

People like Michael Savage have written books on how to avoid the coming civil war. There are people who are trying to start a civil war right now and George Soros is known for starting civil wars in other countries.He uses his money to hire these people to use violence and his finger prints are all over this.People on our government our bought off by him he is so rich to overlook what he is doing.Trump is well aware of this also and he already knows or has a good idea how to fight this kind of stuff.This is how he will drain the swamp eventually.The thing is though is the Democrats have lost so much power that he now has to work with people in the Republican Party.This corruption runs deep in our government and it will be exposed over time. These people under-estimate Trump but he is well aware of it and he touched on it althroughout the campaign. He has the good guys in our intelligence agencies on his side that want the corruption to be exposed and he has the military on his side.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.